In this Thread:
>new announcement trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=t1hBNALUk4w
>huge disappointments
>quick and ded
>juicy parts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/smudboy/playlists
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/business/self-driving-tesla-fatal-crash-investigation.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

old thread:
always forgetting this...

>>juicy parts
Oh baby.

>only censoring one image of the beast

>literally dead
well that's just silly, I'm going to sleep.

>tripfag thread

no, sage

someone make a proper general plz

>muh tripfags
can't you keep your shitty drama and literal obsession out?

What does he have to do with anything?

>tfw no Reaper voiced by Samuel Ramey

Why do you still have to pick on Femshep, dont we have more pressing botched characterdesigns with the new shreksari?

Anyone else really excited after seeing the Tech Demo? I'm happy to see Nolan North is the male Ryder, and the game looks pretty as fuck. Can't wait for N7 day.

Why do you faggots pretend that you don't go on Reddit?

Reddit is pure cancer, as are you. Fuck off to your retarded hypeboard. Dont bother us with your degenerate ignorance.

Upvoted!

>Reddit is pure cancer.

How would you know? You don't go on there remember?

>Dont bother us with your degenerate ignorance.

The only degenerates are the ones who actually think Reddit is a single minded entity.

Also if you're surprised to find someone on the Mass Effect General who's excited about the next Mass Effect game, then I'd have to ask you wtf you were expecting, and why are you even on here?

The samefagging of the Biodrone is off the charts.

You know how obvious it is with this little posters in the thread, right?

>The only degenerates are the ones who actually think Reddit is a single minded entity.
since posts get downvoted to oblivion or outright deleted by the mods if they don't conform with their leftist/subreddit hivemind you can for all intents and purposes consider it a single minded entity

>The only degenerates are the ones who actually think Reddit is a single minded entity.
Each subreddit obviously is. The Donald Trump subreddit is a single minded entity of Trump supporters, the Clinton one would be for Clinton if Clinton-fans actually existed, and the ME one is full of raging fanboys like you who don't tolerate the slightest bit of criticism.

Who's this fuck daddy

they outright deleted manveer heir threads because his racism
>inb4 you can't be racist against whites
didn't fit their agenda

Go to the mass effect reddit right now and tell me again that it isn't a single minded circlejerk.
Their frontpage literally has a thread complaining about people being critical, even though there's nothing but mindless praise on there.

They are probably complaining about this thread.

I still like Tali.

So do I.

I still haven't gotten over that extended cut goodbye scene (mainly because there's no real payoff) and still don't forgive Bioware for having that be the last dialogue I ever get to pick with any squadmate because their next game begins hundreds of years after everyone's dead, in another galaxy. Not even shitposting.

I honestly don't remember how ME3 ended with the final dialogs and everything.

I just remember the little flashbacky thing as you're deciding what color to pick and fucking Liara being there.

Liara is best waifu, why wouldnt be she there?

Cried at the EC goodbye. Joined To The Moon and The Last of Us as games to emotionally wreck me.

That got changed in the Extended Cut. Which was where the scene I was referring to came from. Four simple, one-syllable words:

"I have a home".

Ahahahaha, what kind of weak faggot are you, crying about fictional characters. Holy shit, get a life you pathetic loser, that is the most embarrassing shit I have ever read.

>Four simple, one-syllable words:
that sounds literally like some reddit biodrone would say

yeah I never got that.
from what I heard the extended cut didn't actually do anything either.

Don't accuse me of being a biodrone. ME3 is the only game in the series I spent more than ten bucks on and I'm still assblasted about how shitty the last hour was five years later (not that the rest of the game didn't have problems, but I've more or less gotten over those). And I think Andromeda is going to be mediocre. Or else we would have gotten something more substantial by now.

It made some improvements, like making it so the mass relays weren't destroyed and the Normandy wasn't stranded (so now we aren't just left to assume everyone died pointlessly), and showing quick shots of a few characters after the war, but it was still just trying to polish the shit it took on your game rather than fucking cleaning it.

then don't talk like an idiot

It is a single-minded entity, the upvote system rewards "good" comments getting them to the top while the rest get lost, every subreddit ends up being a hivemind, no wonder it's full of commies.

>Over half the posts have been about leddit\
Great general guys.

Here, have a Femshep

Old, but what does /meg/ think about smudboy?

youtube.com/user/smudboy/playlists

tl;dr: made the biodrones super assblasted because he made a huge series of videos where he basically called everything about ME2-ME3's story shit except for everything involving Tali, Mordin, Samara, and a few other characters.

Some user on /v/ noticed that the guy being dropped off the cliff by that Krogan in the E3 2016 trailer looks like male Ryder. If it is then I think that confirms N7 guy is the primary antagonist.

will there be femturs

bump

It's dead, Jim.

>Femturs
Fucking disgusting. The males are the only ones who look aesthetically pleasing.

Anyone doing multiplayer on ME3?

you guys ded yet?

Reddit is objectively the best place to discuss Mass Effect, but even /v/ is better than /meg/ the bitter tripfag and avatarfag circlejerk.

You guys really want this thread to die.
There's always a few people on but no one from here as far as I know.
No, but we are mortally wounded.

Working on it

Just say yes

>that confirms N7 guy is the primary antagonist
Of course he is. It's your father and Mac loves his daddy issues

I wish I was ded.

He's basically the Plinkett of Mass Effect, which means he's a pea brained moron who loves the sound of his own voice but hasn't even got a talent for criticism not to mention any creative efforts. If you want a good review of the series Shamus Young did a pretty good one.

I have been playing ti daily since release. ME3 multiplayer is the best part of the game and it is STILL up to par today.

I can;t wait for the Mass Effect remastered edition,. it will be even better.

Fuck Andromeda, fuck your SJW ugly asari garbage, fuck Andromeda's multiplayer.

Waifu sneaking a hand down your pants while you're on a flight, cozying it up under a blanket?

Lets contemplate once again the fall of this saga.

Behold!

She's so adorkable!!!! xD

JUST

God I hope MEA multiplayer lives up to it.

Just thinking of that mode with Frostbite's capabilities over ME3's stressed engine and limitations. I want it.

>please tell me again how the accident happened

How would a pair of passengers getting lewd under a blanket cause a plane to crash?

the way her leg bends doesn't look natural

it's the future, everyone has a flying car or ship.
>he doesn't have any of that
poorfag

The way the female human runs at the start looks silly as fuck. The whole thing looks silly as fuck really.
What an embarrassment.

We've got self driving cars right now. What makes you think there wouldn't be a similar thing in flying cars and ships?

Decent analysis of how the series went wrong, I don't agree with everything he said but he successfully predicted a few things about ME3, such as the Sucide Mission meaning ME2's squadmates couldn't be important to 3's main story (other reviewers did as well, though, such as Seamus Young). His alternate ME2 ideas weren't great, and he thinks every literary device is a theme.

Did he ever finish his critique of 3/alternate ideas? I seem to remember he suddenly stopped and did other things when he was almost finished, but I haven't watched his shit for a long time.

I just never liked her. She was just never really all that interesting to me. I liked that Tali first shows up actually fighting the "bad guys". I liked the idea that her people had to live in suits not because of things like atmospheric pressure or something like that but because their immune systems were so weakened from living in a sterile environment for so long.

And I really wanted to fuck her ass.

Remastered edition got cancelled

Was the remaster ever a serious thing or just a wish-fulfillment internet rumor?

>affirmative action muslim insert character

No, deus vult you degenerate.

>I never liked Liara

Well, I dont like you. Fucking gypsie virgin.

They said they weren't interested in doing it, recently said some things that suggested they were reconsidering, then went back to saying they're not interested in doing it.

There are plans for it for the 10 year anniversary of ME1

Give us a source then.

that escalated quickly

>And I really wanted to fuck her ass.
Would Tali like that? She doesn't seem like a butt-stuff kind of girl.

Are you seriously using reddit meme sentences? Or did you get that one from 9gag?

>reddit meme sentences
what?

Why then does she let herself get railed from krogans every week?

yeah those self-driving vehicles are really hitting the spot
nytimes.com/2016/07/01/business/self-driving-tesla-fatal-crash-investigation.html?_r=0

But Liara is just such a clusterfuck of a character.

>First we get this scientist girl that knows a lot about protheans.
>Oh well not so scientistific now seems like she is trained in killing.
>Now she is some shady/political character(science?where?)
>Now she is the leader of some supersecret inteligence private agency(and she is quite cool with it, also what about your passion about protheans?)
>Now she is in ME3 and well... lets not talk about ME3 character writing(joker/EDI, all about that mexican/jock guy, the gay pilot for no reason...)

Also she has a huge monotonous voice and seems like so powerfull that the fact that she wants your D seems artificial for all that she cares she could go on his own without noticing.

But then Tali is stablished as a strong character throught pure social need, but yet she needs you in her own projects, his technicall talents are constant and well regarded by everyone in the ship, along the games she is a character that actually have desires likes and dislikes and states them in a non-monotonous voice.

Also, that thing about the enviromental suits and the inmunological system being deficient makes her like something that needs to be protected and taken care from you, is just much more compelling.

Are ME3 DLC worth the price /meg/?

No, pirate everything.

Andromeda looks really shitty desu

I don't want the exploration aspect to be finding 25/25 shit on big corridor linear maps

if there's a jetpack I want to climb shit with it

Don't give EA your money, and even if you do, it should be a criminall offense to buy any DLC.

So are they even worth playing then?

>Andromeda

They have been developing this game for years and when it comes out I'm sure that we will get the "rushed to completition" excuse.

If you played trough the series and like more of it yes, dumb question

Yes but not worth the price of admission.

The Shadow Broker hacked her suits download logs. Tali is extremely down to fuck.

Yeah, they're all worth it.

Would you pay to get buttfucked by a smelly batarian? If yes then go ahead and buy it all with real money, you hughmon whore. If not then do the sensible thing and pirate.

Nice autism.

The character writer was changed from 1 to 2, thats why she changes so drasticly. But you are right. Liara doesnt really need you because she can look out for her own. That makes her alot more valueable than that little naive buckethead you have to hold the hand at every turn. Tali just is annoying and just another thing you have to look after. I barely take her on missions because she seems so fragile. Not military material.

Liara is still with you. You rescued her from Therum, killed her mother wizh her. She is the only reason you are alive in ME2, tali just doesnt care.
Liara is the only one who talks about defeating the reapers together. Literally the perfect waifu.
You just habe shit taste m8.

>she wants the D
Topkek, fucking delusional sheploofags

>The prothean DLC

Esential to understand some of the plot, add a somewhat interesting character that constantly collides with Liara.
>the Omega DLC

Avoidable, its just a mission about retaking Omega with a half respectable villain and some moral choices that shine just because the rest of ME3 lacks these kind of choices.

>Citadel DLC

Avoidable,essential if you like romances though. Its the equivalent to commercial fanfiction and it gets this theme of "70s bond movie" but without any doubt will add some character development to your crew and accomplishes what is suposed to do; give some a place and activites for Shepard to relax(which in turns feels like another game inside ME3),

It's really worrying how accurate the leaks were. Those vaults in the tech demo is basically going to be the dungeons you grind for shitty MMO rewards.

If the leak about Cerberus was true then your dad is probably with them or even their leader. Then you will have a dramatic moment when you confront your dad with your big krogan bull and tell him how much you love xeno dick and that he should too because current year.

I'd join up with Cerberus if it means exterminating that pseudo-Asari.