What is your perception of the archetype of evil. A red man with horns, or something more?

What is your perception of the archetype of evil. A red man with horns, or something more?

A ghost, a spooky one.

A big guy with a mask

The concept of nonexistence posed by Edgar Cayce as a result of inaction which becomes of everything through inactivity, which is the result of fear - that element in humans that causes us to act against our inner soul, or Super-concious, the purest aspect of ourselves that ever stands before the throne of God, born at the First Clause, and carries the very essence of Creation as its birthright. So in other words, the antithesis of that; the act of nonexistence by complete and utter submission to fear/shame, as a result of inaction.

>how does this relate to me as a human?
Because the human body is temporal. As an entity we co-exist in body and spirit. The former, the organism, rebels against the spirit though, through the act of sin. Which is anything that we know to be "wrong," which is same-time an intersubjective and objective organization of Universal bylaws that we can violate, by our actions or inaction. The determination of that being where we stand in observance of those laws, which is based on our free will, which you can say is itself based on the application of that free will to seek truth in everything.

People who are sinners object to truth-seeking. They close off their minds, for fear of letting it in, and having it weight on their conscience, because by human nature we will never seek an answer to something that we feel we should already know. It's ingrained into our DNA to refuse to do that. It makes feel vulnerable, and we hate that. That's why pride is the deadliest sin. The cause of all ignorance, the "greatest evil" as Buddha called it.

Evil then, is, in the most succinct way that the Bible equivalizes it: "To know what is right, and to not do it."

An aristocrat.

a capitalist

A free man.

a protestant

A psychopath

So as an archetype.... a snake, or anything that can be interpreted as a trickster to mislead us.

(But we'll always come back to snakes because for obvious reasons, we all associate them with a fear trigger.)

>What is your perception of the archetype of evil. A red man with horns, or something more?
A german

So you are telling me that being a NEET is the most evil thing a man can do?

being NEET is the ultimate path to divination

NEETs are contemporary monks

A smooth talking, good looking manipulator.

Myself.

Prolly something like this.

Giving humans freewill was a mistake

Masses of smug, grinning faces applauding lies.

Never be fooled by flashy marketing

Yay. I feel better now.

*tips*