youtu.be/DVWcag00ktc
youtu.be/dSJxvi767kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mv7pniQaDsk
youtube.com/user/rnickeymouse
youtube.com/watch?v=SWZ-Il7MbdE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

honda a shit

Honda a shit

>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER>HONDA IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN EVER

Why does no one here drive sport bikes? All you faggots drive either a dirt bike or some pile of shit dual sport. The rest of you shill groms while a small percentage are traditional Harley/Indian/victory riders (these guys are ok) but the rest of you are despicable. Where the fuck are my Gixxer/1000RR/ZX10 bros

there are some >=636 ninja bros.

Did someone say post Hondas?

>tfw I will never own an NR750
>tfw no cheater V8 engine

I'm an F4-1000 bro quit bitching and post your bike faggot.

You rang?

do i count?

Sup

>all you faggots
>DRIVE
No user you ride a dirt bike, you don't drive it.

>he says gixxer
>he types out gixxer
lol

>be tall and have lower back problems from work
>can't ride super sports for longer than 30min or back starts to ache.

Ive got this instead and it's more than enough.

Post KTM fgt

I'm working my way up to a ZX10. Getting better every week.

So people actually do that stuff. Would a lighter unsprung mass not translate into far less inertia required to get you moving though? Spinning 2 pounds of tire around an 8 1/2" radius at 70 mph seems like a lot of kinetic energy.

I kind of want to work over my engine just for shits and giggles. Having a little more rev range might be really fun.

>but just buy a new bike
NO

>220 degrees
Reminds me of the time I parked my bike after a reasonably spirited ride, and then the sprinklers turned on and hit my muffler can. Made the best noise ever.

I'm reconsidering my lust for a literbike.

why won't Honda export modern UJMs to the USA?

>no squad to hit the snake with

we don't like hipster bikes here

>dem strips

Well you sure can't get any worse

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ABS

Got an 09 250 Ninja the other day. Already put a little over 300 miles on it, having a great time so far

do CBs look like Cafe racers?

That was last week. They're about half as big this week. Not a lot of maximum high speed corners around here so I've had to hunt around for good spots to practice.

honda ujms can only be ridden once they're at least 25 years old.

The radiant heat from a peter bike is more nitpicking than a real issue.
It's just a minor discomfort until you start moving again

I do like my ktm more than either of my hondas.
No, you have to ruin them first.

>ktm a shit
>honda a shit
>ktm > honda
even honda riders hate their bikes

>So people actually do that stuff. Would a lighter unsprung mass not translate into far less inertia required to get you moving though? Spinning 2 pounds of tire around an 8 1/2" radius at 70 mph seems like a lot of kinetic energy.
>I kind of want to work over my engine just for shits and giggles. Having a little more rev range might be really fun.
You'd be better off buying a new bike
>>but just buy a new bike
>NO
You'll be turning a 30hp engine into a 35hp engine. It's not worth the amount of cash you'd spend. There's much better investments for power. If you want to learn to build an engine, get a hayabusa or K5 GSXR and start a turbo build. The amount of information on doing those is insane so you're not going to spend months building an engine only to start it up and realized you fucked up a torque spec and see the exhaust pouring out blue smoke before the engine seizes up.

>Reminds me of the time I parked my bike after a reasonably spirited ride, and then the sprinklers turned on and hit my muffler can. Made the best noise ever.
I got home from work after a normal commuting ride in the rain (Between 70 and 120mph most of the way) and watched a fuckload of steam rising off the exhaust tips and muffler once I parked it in the driveway. I thought my shit was broken at first because lolitalian

>I'm reconsidering my lust for a literbike.
If you buy a sport bike for comfort you're a retard.

>dem strips
m8 come on. I can do better in a straight line.

You don't need to go fast to scrub strips. Low speed maneuvers take a bit more skill anyway. Learn them on your cheap bike before you have to learn them like I did.

>try to leave driveway
>Bike tips
>Kick the ground trying not to drop it before I remember to let the clutch out to stand the bike
>Now just zoom everywhere without putting a foot down

Good posts, shit op

it is hard to compare any honda to the best bike uleh

What do y'all think of a FZ-07 as a first street bike? I rode dirtbikes up to 400's as a child and teen. I've borrowed a friend's Ninja 300 for 2 weeks while he was away, and was wanting a bit more power after the first day. I'm 6'2" 240 lbs give or take like 15, but probably the give side of the scale.

300 has become my tinkering bike now that I'm riding the S1k everyday.

>hasn't been started in 7 weeks
>fires up second kick no choke

I smoked out the garage fairly quickly but damn two strokes are based.

perfectly fine

You'll be perfectly fine on it. With your weight you might even want to move up to the FZ-09 instead. I'd test ride both and see what you're comfortable with.

Hey Veeky Forums I bought my first bike about a week ago. I got a Suzuki GZ150, it's not much, but it is cheap, comfy and more than enough for what I use it.
Is there any advice of any sort you could give me?

>YZ125 hasn't been started in 5 years
>put gas in it
>choke
>4 kicks with throttle wide open
>starts right up

The fucking thing still won't idle, but i'm convinced it didn't idle straight out of the factory.

Honda's sportbikes are somewhat disappointing compared to comparable bikes.

Perfectly fine, though look at used 03+ SV650s as a cheaper option. Hell, I'd say you'd be fine on anything that's not a 600/750/1000 for a first bike (Under ~90hp)

>Slower than some vaping hipster on a fixie who plays racing vidya all day
>Talking shit about any bikes

>If you buy a sport bike for comfort you're a retard.
Good point.
>You'll be turning a 30hp engine into a 35hp engine. It's not worth the amount of cash you'd spend
Also good point. Truth is I'm just bored. So, so, so bored. Remember, kids, women are evil.

>dank lean pulling out of driveway
Somehow it's just as satisfying. There's a one-lane road circling a small lake near where I live that has some nice corners in it, but the speed limit is 25 mph, it's full of cyclists, crawling with cops, and has some patches that are perpetually gravely. Still one of my best spots.

>being friends with some guy I hardly know

sell it and get a bike that doesn't make you look like you just had a mid-life crisis

They are not a comfortable bike to ride, the brakes are nothing special and neither is the suspension.
They also feel like they weigh a lot more than they actually do due to having such a high centre of mass.

If you can get over those things they are an alright beginner bike, just remember its not a race bike and it will bite you in the arse if you try to ride it like one and you'll be right.
Is it fouling spark plugs?
if it sat for 5 years the bottom end is probably about to let go, bottom end on my 300 let go after sitting for 2 years then doing 15 hours riding

>yfw he fukt ur mum

>Low speed maneuvers take a bit more skill anyway
Are there any videos about this anyone can recommend? I clearly need to work harder on getting rid of my strips or I'm never going to be able to post my bike on Veeky Forums

it doesn't take months to build an engine

I sat on the 07 and the 09 this weekend, the 09 almost locked my arms, while the 07 about 2-3 inches closer, although I guess I can move the bars forward a little.

I'm 22 and hate sportsy bikes, so this one was just what I was looking for.

what up kev hyb

I got to ride a friend's 636 for about 5 miles 2 weeks ago, for sure not getting one for a few years, if I do get one. I'm not a fan of the aggressive lean forward.

stop caring about strips, they come off eventually.
if you go out thinking "ok i need to lean more through this corner" you are going to end up lowsliding, just let it happen naturally and stop listening to that little voice in your head that second guesses what you are doing.

Yeah I don't plan on racing with it. My dirt bike riding was all trail riding, no MotoX or the likes. I'll try to hit up a demo day or get a test ride, but they're rare around my area.

>but the speed limit is 25 mph, it's full of cyclists, crawling with cops, and has some patches that are perpetually gravely. Still one of my best spots.
Sometimes you gotta hunt for the good twisties man. Here's most of my shit. Otherwise I'm going like 45 minutes north if I'm really trying to get there quick.

>Also good point. Truth is I'm just bored. So, so, so bored. Remember, kids, women are evil.
I don't know those feels.
>Have longterm GF
>Saving up to go on vacation
>Bitch breaks up with me a week after I avoid another, much better relationship possibility
>Have a fuckload of money
>Spend it to fix broken motorcycle
I still have a bunch of money sitting around. I might just go on fucking vacation myself. Bitches ain't shit but tricks and hoes.

It does if you have no fucking clue what you're doing or even how different parts in an engine affect eachother and the collective output.

Whatever you gotta do man. If the FZ07 has enough power for you then why bother getting an FZ09 and modifying the bars?

Honestly, just find MSF course setups. The best one is the U-turn box. Set it up at the regular size, then try to work inside of that. Then, just keep inching it smaller and smaller until you're hitting motocop levels.

also makes a valid point. It also helps to watch motogymkhana videos to see what the bikes can actually do vs what you think they can do.

youtube.com/watch?v=smiWd6Ve0Ow
let's watch and learn everyone

I haven't rode either of them yet, only say on them. I feel like the 07 is enough, but again a ride of each will be the deciding factor.

>Is there any advice of any sort you could give me?
Try to avoid dying.

Always remember to turn your turn signal off.

Check your oil. Every time. Check your signal lights and brake lights. Every time.

Lube and clean your chain every week and after every time it rains. Chain Wax is good shit. 12 bucks a can, and they're big cans.

Tighten your chain every week. Chain slap sucks and makes you look like a noob.

Wear your helmet. No exceptions. You can squid the rest if you really, really want to, but 100%, never get on the bike without your helmet on. Gloves, boots, and jacket unless you absolutely can't. Just because you have a smaller bike doesn't mean it's any less dangerous. I see guys and girls all the time around town riding 50cc CVT scooters wearing gym shorts and sandals. If you lay down going 45 mph wearing no gear, you're just as screwed on a Vespa as you are on a Fireblade.

Slow down if you feel like you should slow down. Riding should feel like dancing. Smooth, intuitive. If it feels like work, slow down and just enjoy riding.

You don't actually have to grip the handlebars nearly as hard as you think you do. I developed some pretty sore wrists when I was beginning because I supported my weight on my arms. Use your legs to stabilize your body weight. Don't support your weight on the handlebars.

Even if you're not after dank leans, watch Twist of the Wrist II. You might learn some stuff. youtu.be/DVWcag00ktc

Also people who shit on you for having a smaller bike are faggots. Tell them you had to compensate for your enormous penis somehow.

>what the bikes can actually do vs what you think they can do.
Makes sense. I've found that my driving has improved a lot just by becoming comfortable with what the bike can do.

>Twist of the Wrist II
I wish someone had told me to watch this when I first started riding bikes. Definitely helped me with extreme high speed cornering.

She's gone, I pulled it out, started and washed it and 3 days later someone came to pick it up. It's crazy how much people want old shitbikes like this.

>Ride with full gear
>pants too
>don't be surprised when you die anyway

Also watch twist of the wrist ii

what am i supposed to be learning

Anyone that goes "haha nicccee chikin strips faggg" is a fucking retard anyway. Ride however the fuck you want.

Shit, now I'm listening to Ben Folds and crying into my scotch.
youtu.be/dSJxvi767kQ

I just shot myself in the dick slowly for a woman, trying to be who she wanted and she left me anyway. All my friends left, I ditched my workbench, and forgot who I was.

So I bought a motorcycle.

>U-turn box
I nailed that shit on the test. Still proud about that.

Better video here.

youtube.com/watch?v=mv7pniQaDsk

stuff

How to keep your head.

Also watch this channel until your eyes glaze over.
youtube.com/user/rnickeymouse
After every one, try to analyze what they did wrong. It's fun.

>All my friends left, I ditched my workbench, and forgot who I was.
Yeah nah fuck them hoes m8. Besides, I'm sure the aussies in /dbt/ would love to suck your dick if it meant they could get their centrelink.

Lessons learned though. Never change yourself for some pussy. You're always gonna be the most important person in your life.

Haha faggots breaking their groms
>oh god I want one so bad

>implying 90% of that video isn't just one guy
I'm pretty sure at this point his grom's fairings are 100% duct tape.

just looks like a bunch of bros having fun on their bike desu

>people will fuck with you just because bike
>jumping in front to avoid is not the best idea

Had a guy fuck with me for no reason and he hit 100mph+in a residential neighborhood just to jump around me on the right. I would have been better off just turning off the second I realized he had beef. Seriously could have killed me, you know, more than usual.

Thanks guys, very useful information. I'll get my full gear soon, I only have an old leather jacket and a helmet currently.
I hadn't even considered the chain.
I'll try to not kill myself.

nevermind now they're driving like douchebags

>blyat intensifies

>at work
>see a guy on a Grom ride a wheelie for at least 1/4 mile until he goes over the hill
well okay then

>tfw completely unironically dreamt that ybr grill was at my birthday and we spent great time together
i
i just don't know anymore
is this unhealthy obsession

AND I FUCKING LOST MY YBR MARRIAGE PICTURE

>Empty parking lots 99.9% of the time
>douchebags
He's probably the most respectable fuckaround youtuber out there.

post more ebin bails
youtube.com/watch?v=SWZ-Il7MbdE

top notch tank slapper at 2:05

I'm talking about after the parking lot where they're doing stupid shit on crowded roads

If you can find the maintenance schedule for your specific bike, definitely follow it. Bikes need a little bit more love than cars as far as maintenance goes. It's nothing crazy, but it's worth being aware of. Lots of it you can do yourself (like the chain), and it's satisfying to get your hands dirty sometimes.

If you don't have any gloves, I'd say pick those up next. They're the least expensive thing that you're missing, and you really, really don't want road rash on your hands.

Just got back from an interesting ride. Tried to go to my shooting spot to put a few shells through a 12ga I shortened the barrel on. The loop and freeway were closed because TXdot are goddamned idiots. In a bout of autism instead of detouring though town to get the the road I needed I instead went to a small neighboring town then drove through about 20mi of poor desert caliche roads to get to the shooting spot. Blasted a box of shells into trash in the dark then got back on the road to get chili-cheese fries and to home.

I'm very glad my little cbr250r is a 3rd-world person mover, not sure a real sport bike would have made it through that shit without me dropping it or fucking it up.

seek mental help

other than being a
>honda
has anyone ever ridden or owned an NT650 hawk?

>telling people on 4chuns this
warum

CUKT

>riding around on a CBR250R with a shortened 12 gauge slung around your shoulder in the desert
>shooting at garbage for no reason
>cheese fries
Mad Max as fuck.

they're good all around, id say you'll be okay as long as you aren't stupid. i enjoy it, but wanna sell for something dirt capable, I miss dirt too much.

thanks for tip but I already did
didn't really help 2bh
habe nothing better zu do
well not really m8

didn't you just get this m8

lel

>tfw going to be a long ass work week
i just wanna ride

this what?
> inb4 this nut

Yeah, I passed an Oldsmobile Alero full of mexicans about a 3rd of the way through the dirt road. They were staring at me and I was just trying to avoid rocks and washboards while wishing I had something more potent than birdshot in my bag. IDK how the fuck I would explain a damned thing if a sheriff rolled up on me hiding in an arroyo peppering wannabe gangbangers as they returned fire. I'm going to order a Lee slug mold so I can roll my own, carve a forward pistol grip for the shotgun, and lube the bikes chain tomorrow.

the fz? like didn't you get it a year ago?

god damn kek kat there's no FZ in any of these pictures

>250
How's it feel and how much did it run?

Yeah I commuted 80 miles a day on one for almost a year. It's a good little bike, cult following so there is a good forum to go to for shit. The thermostatic switch on the radiator is a piece of fucking shit though. My fan never turned on and the bike always belched coolant out of the overflow. Do yourself a favor if you get one and rig a simple switch to turn on the fan manually.

nice color

/dbt/ approved rimstripes