ITT: Cars that only you want

ITT: Cars that only you want.

They're like the mudkip of cars.

I know, but for some reason I love the look of them. Help me,

So I heard you like Celicas

I wanted a GT-Four but I found out they actually don't exist

What did he mean by this

I want a Pontiac Sunbird Turbo. Unsure why.

They exist. Just not in Amerifat.

I found one for sale on the internet in the US. They wanted too much money.

Lotus Elan/Kia Elan. I'd love to have one of those some day

Looks retro?

>tfw no RR boxer bmw

I think I like it for the special snowflakeness of it. All the aftermarket support of the second gen J-body platform, but with an Opel turbo engine instead of a V6.

The GT-Four is pretty good.

Apparently they're shit but I really want one.

because o is gay

XE falcon w/ 4 speed

big ugly RWD aussie boat, 140hp if that, poverty pack, with a 4 speed sounds cool to me. Even if it had a bench seat + column auto that would be rad

All this hype over the Tesla Model 3, and all I want is a Chevy Bolt.

You must be 12, literally every 12 year old and their dogs want a lambo.

Yeah man, the only people I ever see driving lamborghinis are always 12 year olds

The people that want them are 12 year olds or have the mindset of one, I never mentioned who owns them faggot.

Also why are you on Veeky Forums, shouldn't you be getting ready for school?

>The people that want them are 12 year olds or have the mindset of one
Or they have a small penis and need everyone to know how big their wallet is to distract away from it.

> I'm bitter and jealous about those better off than me
Lol

Have fun being tasteless and underage, seriously, it looks like a fucking 12 year old designed it with all those sharp edges.

Also there are much nicer supercars out there, for example the koenigsegg wipes the floor with a lambo in almost every department.

>Lambos
What happened lads?
inb4 Arabs

Epic buzzwords brother
I'm sure you're the master of aestheyics cruising around in your rusted miata on stock wheels rocking your unbrushed caveman hair and cheeto crumb neckbeard

beep beep!

These where cool little euroshitboxes.

i assumed op meant cars only you want out of the faggots on Veeky Forums because everyone here hates on lambos

looks like i was right based on your sperg ass reaction

I bet you look like a real baller riding the school bus.

I want a Taurus as a DD. I've seen them go in my area constantly for under 1k but I really don't need a second car.

Arabs, also cocaine went out of fashion and meth took its place.

He means out of the entire world fagit, the cars in this thread are all cars normies would ignore or call a piece of shit.

>being realistic about wanting to own a car that has maintenance costs more than buying a new car
lewl but u obv juss jelly bcuz u dnt hev a lambbo lawolmafo

Let's face it, for anyone making under 200k a year, dreaming about owning a (new) lamborghini is as childish as wanting a big breasted model girlfriend who is loyal and wants to suck your imaginary 19-inch horsecock while you lay on a bed made of money. That car has nothing to do with automotive enthusiasm, it's more about owning something flashy so that you can get mirin looks from people as you drive over to get a fake tan while sporting a lama-wool gucci-prada outfit and looking like a Jersey Shore outcast.

Still you're just a busriding underage faggot. Go daydream about supercars somewhere else.

Well you only need a van to make and sell meth, its far less glamorous

Isuzu Impulse

>all this salt
>from someone who probably doesn't even own a car

lmao you can always tell who the true poorfags are

It's cheap enough for the folks over at VAG, after they bought out lamborghini in the late 90's they didn't have enough money to pay good designers so they got some junkies in instead.

Damn, the bitter poorfags are out in force tonight

Yeah, you, poorfags are the kind of people who dream of a Lamborghini because to them it signifies wealth, wealth that they don't have, it's kinda like how hood niggers buy or steal Jordans, because it shows they supposedly have money.

Samefag

Fuck that shit, why would anyone want some piece of shit shitbox instead of supercar?

Let's see your car, faggot.

Some of the late 90s designs... yeah, not talking about any good drugs in that era. Just nasty, teeth eating, wasted and will shank a nigger for the next hit type of drugs.

I dont know why. I like how compact it is.

I like lambos because I like the way they look, that's about it

I don't see why you're so mad, must not have a car at all or be very poor

No one that I know irl wants a >VeeAte sadly

Forgot pic fugg

Lel, I aint even mad, Lambo's these days look like shit, especially the aventador.

Did they drywall screw a Fucking dryer vent on that?

I fell in love with my neighbour's 1991 Honda Legend, but nobody understand me

Pop rivets
Pop rivets everywhere

fapping now

>brapping now

>changing apex seals now

Make that a GT-Four and fuck yes, want one so badly.

I honestly can't explain that

I fucking love how these things look.

They really really are shit

The q7 is also shit, Looking at its statistics here in the Netherlands.

The V12 TDI is just funny because it exists, though.
>"let's make a 6.0l, twin turbo V12 diesel engine and slap it into the biggest car we have, because why the hell not"

it amazes me that they really built that engine. such a pointless car. kind of like de V10 diesel in the phaeton.
>"gotta tow my boat"

sheeit, really? i actually think these are one of the nicer looking pickups ever made

I am aware this car has a cult following. But here in my shit 3rd world country there's literally no reason to buy one. Too expensive here, pretty much the same price as large sedan.

Does a pickup bed change things?

Figured, just another busrider fantasizing about supercars. Underage faggot.

I don't think they have those here. Never seen one. And I didn't even know it existed kek

One of these

It's a special model by an Austrian body shop for official sale by Suzuk in Austria only.

It's the complete ridiculousness of it, and it's need to be sustained by a shitton of money for thrills makes rich mad men want them. It's kind of like lamborghini's - completely superfluous, excessive, and as look at me as possible. Rich idiots want to make sure everyone knows their rolling in cash and wants to rub in people's face that they absolutely don't give a fuck about anyone else. It fuels the go and insanity, I almost want one for no rational reason other than to mash the throttle in front of everyone and make an enormous amount of noise and speed while I draw attention to myself.

do you live in india or something

Brazil

mah poc

I really want a 99-04 ford lightning

Nobody seems to like them because factory rice,2wd and auto. I just have a huge boner for "sports" trucks.

I've been looking at a 10th generation Thunderbird, because it's the cheapest v8 you can get around here.

>you will never be strayan

I'd kill for a well cared for, rust-free one with 4wd, but these are so rare these days it's almost impossible.

I want a sexy dodge stealth
t.trailer trash

I actually really want a GT4, I'll probably import one after i get another mr2

Id be happy with any old Isuzu car, there are literally none around here.

Also this.

thank god for that

A sunbeam alpine

I see your point, but normies will never be able to tell a normal Q7 from the V12 model apart. I don't think the rich buy it for the reason to show off. They do it just for the lulz of having a V12 powered Q7. You could also buy a ML63 or Cayenne Turbo for that kind of money, which are also kind of pointless. oh well...

I want one.

whole family hates the thing

I want one of those.

Or one of these.

R A C I N G
A
C
I
N
G

P E D I G R E E
E
D
I
G
R
E
E

There was a mint one for sale by me, should have pulled the trigger

The lightest generation of MR2.

>Looks like a hairdresser's car.
>Emissions equipment on pre 2003 had the tendency to crack and get sucked back into the engine.
>Their 1ZZ engines tended to burn a ton of oil.

I srtill want one so fucking badly.

I want to build an MRS200.

Damn son, dat a racekar?

all anyone talks about is the FD

I really liked bug eyes on the integra, but they're too pronounced on the celica

The way the bottom of the front curves up it always looked like a speed boat
>you will NEVER have an amphibious RX7

what

I hate Audis with passion, but even I love quattro

Damn, I had no idea this was even a thing, looks more like it was made out of an SW20.

I'd love to build a 222D AW11 tho.