Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/
Dickscord Server: discord.gg/010IDtABv9b2ChJ0

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed)
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread: i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467271409909.webm

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467271409909.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=idyOyZmZzto
youtube.com/watch?v=pJNW_Yt3sJk
au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/32043216/kings-park-becomes-a-pokemon-hotspot/#play
metro.co.uk/2016/07/12/koffing-the-poison-gas-pokemon-found-at-holocaust-museum-6002503/
carsales.mobi/cars/details/Toyota-Crown-1988/SSE-AD-4137301/?Cr=7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Chevy badge
KYS

Not even my car mate but putting a Chevy badge on a Holden is what every Aussie does.

>ultra yeah m8 love it or leave it bogans buy holdens because australia and have aussie flag tattoos and shit
>they put chevy bagdes on their cars

can anyone explain this logic?

>Previous thread: i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467271409909.webm
TROLLOLLLOLLLOLOLOLLLOLLLOLOL
nice one cunt.

Brissie cunts, tell me about the ricers in Lancers in Coopers Plains. What makes them so plentiful?

Hypothetical here guys. I've read that you can't brake check but the other day I had a guy so close to me, I couldn't see his license plate or headlights. I considered brake checking but he'd of either hit me or panicked and probably spun out.

Would I have to be responsible and stop if he'd spun out? Would I be at fall for him spinning out from a brake check?

>not just continuing on your way

Not worth it. Seen so many people get smashed into or run completely off the road after they brake check someone.

They'd be at fault but that doesn't mean they'll pay. I've learnt first hand how hard it is to sue an uninsured fuck.

>not giving the cunt the bird and leaving him in the dust

>be in 80 zone and using cruise control to keep it exactly on 80
>long nice stretch of road
>look in my rear view and see a car coming up fast
>he's immediately so close i cant see his headlights
>going around some corners so he cant over take
>hes still right on me
>dont want to brake check because dont want to get rear ended
>instead just make the cruise control drop a km or two every few seconds

Cheap, common and reliable I guess.

I just found this. Why the shit did Holden not put this into production?

Would it cost anything to have a tyre place change the rims but retain the same tyre? One of my rims is in shitty condition but the spare is mint, so I'm thinking of switching them.

>would it cost anything for a shop to do some work

The place has done some free shit for me before like puncture repair so I wondered. How much would I realistically be looking at then?

Bogans, live in coopers plains.

riced out lancers are easy for p platers to buy for under 2k.

Call them up tomorrow and find out.

Alright, I guess I will. I imagine it wouldn't be much considering it's just changing over tome tyres which is the piss easiest thing they do. I'd do it myself but I don't have one of those machines and I heard about one guy that had his chest crushed when a tyre blew out of the thing.

So apparently I can get the paint and panel students at tafe to paint my car at $70 a panel, but it will take a few weeks

fucking shame, was told some of them cunts paint pretty good

It's Cooper's plains. No money, lots of time as no jobs, so lots of shitboxes.

>$70 a panel
thats pretty good, how much can you make them do a whole car respray for? are they shit at what they do or can they be alright? are they respectful of the car?

If you have insurance, go for it. "Thought I saw a piece of wood/animal/bucket etc on the road so I braked". New car or cash will be yours, could also get a payout for whiplash.

would it be crazy for me to convert my car to LHD?

No idea, it's basically 20 year olds learning to spray cars under teacher supervision so you'd think they'd respect someones car

Also it would take weeks just to get a single panel resprayed as it would be done in class, so as great as it would be I can't really do it

Why?

>you will never convert an VT SS to LHD, put Opel Omega fascia/bumpers/badges/wheels/interior on it and a couple Irmscher badges for good measure

These are newish 2.4l CJ series models, though. Hell, it's the only place I've ever seen a fartcanned CJ series Lancer.

pick and payless blacktown a shit.
>cars were all shelled out
>site had inaccurate as hell details
>cars just let to rot in the rain after doors taken off (nigga im sure the money you'd make on seats, carpet, headliners, electronics etc would pay off that very expensive $5 tarp)
>people there seemed to pull numbers out of their arse's
>more expensive than wreckers despite you taking parts off the cars
don't think i'll go back, half the fun of wreckers is haggling.

But what if you're car is worth more than the pay out due to all the hectik mods you've done to it

Who here /nofrontplate/?

The Holden VL Commodore is very a very sought after car by ethnic groups from Lebanon and Italy. They modify there vehicle to there "fully like hektik" standards to attract the opposite sex. The most common modification is a "dose pipe" which acts as an sound amplifier that increases the sounds coming from the turbo as the turbo pressure is pushed back into the turbo blades which then creates a "tsu tsu tsu tsu tsu" or also known as "flutter uleh". This increases female hormones and initiates talking between two people of ethnicity. A famous young man once said " OY BRO LIKE LISTEN TO MY FULLY HEKTIK FLUTTER ULEH LIKE I SWEAR TO GOD ITS HEKTIK TSU TSU TSU TAKE IT EASY ULEH SWEAR TO GOD" before plowing into 30 people sideways at 200kmh+

alright i have a question. i live down in semi rural tasmania free of the turbo v8 laws. im on my ps now and im looking for an upgrade to the shitbox which isnt worth registering again. ive saved up for a while and im thinking between two cars what i should get. one car im interested in is a r33 skyline, pretty standard, few bolt ons etc or a GTiR pulsar. at the moment im leaning towards a GTiR since they are AWD which is handy on gravel roads and they are light. the thing that is stopping me from going out and buying one is the looks, some things about it look shit. such as the hood scoop. the r33 also seems decent but they are a fair bit heavier and they are a lot more common than the GTiR. i also favour the sleeperish aspect of them. unless youre running a huge front mount they dont seem to turn many heads.

cheers in advance

Do a skid cunt

hurricane best concept

>instead just drop a km or two every few seconds
Same, it really puts the pipe into aggro sluts gettin up your arse

>cars just let to rot in the rain after doors taken off
every wrecker I see does this, half the interiors are already torn/scratched to shit then they just waterlog the rest

theyre idiots.
a bit of thought/care when handing things.
went to a wrecker a few weeks ago to get a new boot, it was just rows of boots and other panels on the concrete floor getting all scuffed up and scratched. had to settle for one which was scratched to shit.
couldve at least wrapped the bottoms in newspaper or something.
people would pay much more for better panels.

is this where all the faggots hang out

You better watch your mouth before someone sticks my dick in it.

Because holden was ultimately run by GM and GM didnt want them to have any fun, that why we never got a VE Torana instead of the Holden cruze.

just got chopped by a P plater in a supra in my SS which makes 400hp at the wheels

what the fuck

he literally destroyed me

get rekt fagget cant handle tha bantz
(file name related)

Are you new? You ALWAYS respect a supra, no matter what. It "could" be stock, but it has just as much chance of being off it's fucking tits.

And don't think the lack of an intercooler is a giveaway either, some are sneaky.

Boot mounted intercoolers, v8 swaps...there are some fucking terrifying supras out there.

It's up there with skyline GTR's, they just always command respect because the odds are so high they're modified to fuck.

Just cause they have P plates does not mean they're following the law.

>Let's make guns illegal, criminals will stop using them then!

Speaking of crime, how are all those carjackings going melbourne?

samefag?
whats with the
>le supra god machine meme
that gets shilled over so often here

supra being better than a commodore some wanker put a super charger on?
impossible right?

Not samefag, but it has to do with the fact videos like this exist.

youtube.com/watch?v=idyOyZmZzto
youtube.com/watch?v=pJNW_Yt3sJk

Supra is relatively light compared to supercars (the aventador weighs like 1700) and commos which weigh 1800.

Then take into account the engine makes power really fucking cheap. Big power.

Then take into account the amount of aerodynamics the chassis has (really fucking good) and perfect weight distribution.

The supra was famous (along with the rx7, skyline gtr) far before fast and furious, because all 3 were quality fucking cars that dominated in real life.

You SHOULD be afraid of running into a built supra, or rx7/GTR for that matter because they will rape the living fuck out of anything stock and most modded things, short of a veyron/918.

And they're actually affordable. 100 grand spent on one of them is enough to put you in aventador punching weight.

is this your car? I saw your supra at cars and coffee, looks good mate

I'd get the GTiR to be honest. More of a rarity factor to them, easier to boot down a gravel road in as well. I have always liked how they look too.

Then again, I'm not really a big fan of non-GTR R33's. There seem to be an awful lot of bad examples of them in Tasmania.

We're not claiming it's god machine, we're saying it deserves respect.

It's not like the 86, where it's going to be a slow piece of fucking shit even if it has fully forged internals.

A supra with full forged internals is going to be easily putting out over 800hp without flinching. And it puts the power to the ground mate, it's a tuff fucking car.

There is better out there, but i would never get cocky at the lights with one.

lmao, I would be embarrassed.
youre making us commy boys look bad, come one mate

sorry man, i thought it was going to be a na supra cause p plater and it just walked me.

i'm so fucking embarrassed but hey shit happens man

nah i saw it at a meet they were doing, bunch of slow faggets to be honest, followed them half way there and they never got over 120kmh in the mountain roads.

Delusions of grandeur. It's literally a gold badge and it's somewhat exotic. When they combine it with wog blades/chromies, black tinted windows, hsv bolt on body kits, painted interiors with custom leather seats and straight piped auto v6's they can pretend they have a rolls royce or an amg mercedes with the cheapness and local credibility of a riced holden

Quick, the Australians have made a good, unique, homegrown sports car. Suppress it and never let any chances of it being brought up again ever enter into public view (there is literally 3 existing bodies, one original, one completely ruined, one in good nick but is literally only the monocoque shell and nothing else). This could give our domestic shitboxes a run for their money, and the australians could actually be proud and make some money off other countries!

Let's tell the goyim it's way too expensive (Goyim Motors does love it's shekels after all) and instead give them an increasingly unexciting monaro that we'll kill so that they'll forget about it.

The funny thing is GM gave the torana to chevy then chevy never did anything with it. i think they made a concept car.

something, something blah blah wasted car design

It's like going to all of the engineers and workers of all the microscopic British car manufactures that clearly have talent and know what they're doing (stuff like BAC, Morgan, Eagle etc = several hundred people), and saying that their help and what they can offer is no longer needed, and then completely banning them from any and all participation in the auto-motive industry where they can't make or design anything car related.

>perth
>on a tuesday night
>hundreds of people out in the cold night at Kings Park playing pokemongo

haha don't sweat it, I'm just talking shit.
But I can understand what you're saying.
What commy you got? I got a vy, but it's only a 6 so I can't talk lol.

gayyy! With cars like that you expect them to drive them properly.

how much do FD3Ses go for these days

Wat?
Why would they tarp over a car?
They've got hundreds and they don't have the manpower to inspect each car and cover it every night

It's a lottery m8. It's better to go every weekend til you find your part, or go pre-emptively before your part breaks

And yeah, website is only there to give a rough guide of what cars are in stock

Storepersons are easy to deal with, have haggled sometimes and they're reasonable

australia is shit

GTiR with a stock Pulsar bonnet and a front mount.

All the R32/R33 Skidlines here have been beat to shit and ruined, and R34's are probably still pricey.

Also, WRX? Way more common and easier to find than a GTiR.

Is there a car air freshener you blokes prefer to use? The little trees you can buy and hang on your rear view are pretty shit m8s. The ones you chuck on your aircon vents aren't really good for me either as I don't have the aircon on the whole time when I'm in it. Is there a car air freshener out there that beats all of them?

Cleaning/replacing your cabin filter and putting a few drops of clove oil in it is bretty gud.

tarp over ones without doors, would make so much more money.
i didnt get a seat and doorseals because the car i was after was flooded because doors had been left open not removed.
theres hundreds of cars, it'd take a few seconds to close a door and maybe a minute to secure a tarp to the few cars decent enough to warrant it.

How do you do that? Does anyone else's aircon vents have this black foam material shit that falls out? What the fuck is it?

Figure out where your cabin filter is (behind the glove box? idk) then remove and clean/replace.

Yeah just youtubed it, cheers m80

Cjs aren't that expensive, and have looked basically the same for the last 10 years. Probably got it from hail damage auctions last year for $500

How would you get away with this?

Probably /motorcircle/

This is a meta breakdown of West Sydney

>skyline v spec II gets stolen
>planted an IED under the chassis in case this shit happens

should i call the number?

Fucken nerds

>"Perth's coldest night of the year didn't stop nearly 1000 people looking for Pokémon in King's Park."
au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa/a/32043216/kings-park-becomes-a-pokemon-hotspot/#play

G3 WRX or VE SS? In a bit of a dilemma here.

Seems like such a waste of cash. What happens when some cunt in a real V8 thrashes them at the lights?

>tfw no rare import Chevydore

The samurais put Koffings in jew museums
metro.co.uk/2016/07/12/koffing-the-poison-gas-pokemon-found-at-holocaust-museum-6002503/

Mytax says my refund is finalised
My bank says im poor

Why?
Is it because i dont put enough chev badges on v6 loldens?
Not smoking enough winnie blues?
I forgot to glass some guy at the pub on the weekend?
Didnt yell 'show us ya tits' loud enough when summernats were on?

Help

>tfw drive a stock ls1 caprice
>smash every v6 commie dreamer and 5.0L SSs too

>Having car serviced for the first time after I bought it
>sit at home worrying about the meme problems associated with it
>lolheadgasket
>lolcvjoints
>loltimingbelt
>pick up car, mechanics say everything is in perfect working order
>fang it home in celebration

ej25?
dun goofed m8

EZ30

I have a 2002 avalon VXI in good condition
Excelent condition actually, only done 115,000kms

But....its boring as fuck

I dont really want to spend a lot on another car, whats a good replacement thats actually fun to drive? I was thinking of dropping back to a late 80's coupe in manual
Issue is, I go shooting as a sport so I still, need a bit of cargo space

My original plan was an SSV however ive been out of work for a while now and I cant justify upgrading and spending 12k after resale of the avalon

I remember Dr Karl saying years ago that when he got out of his school his first job was at a tyre shop, he asked his boss why they had cages around the truck tyre inflator and his boss showed him photos of some guy decapitated from an over-inflated truck tyre explosion.

>tfw guy in my town had a property with around 250+ cars in it
>he'd go up to the city every weekend with a car trailer and buy shitbox/written off cars for cheap
>get put onto him by my bro in law as he isn't open to general public
>cheap as fuck, you bring your own tools and do it yourself, but still really cheap
>like $10 for a rim and tyre in good enough nick cheap
>I got a Bench seat, tonneau cover, rear window, quarter panel window, spare tyre, mint nick dash mat, door handles, starter motor and LHS door trim all for $50
>he even sold engines he reconditioned himself for $200-$500
>his house burnt down due to accident
>he ended up moving away

Fucking spewing, because now I have a VT and he had at least 50 of those cunts laying around the property.

>own 2000 corolla
>most fun i've ever had

Why are "Better" cars more boring than lunchboxes?

Good idea
Ive been rummaging through car sales and found this
Completely out of lefr field but holy shit
2.0L V6 supercharged with a digi dash

carsales.mobi/cars/details/Toyota-Crown-1988/SSE-AD-4137301/?Cr=7

I'mma just leave this here

I'm from NZ, but here is my AUDM R31 wagon.

RB30E+T.

>tfw live on the tip of South Africa and Central Italy climate

Fucking hell if only we had moved another 70km below the Goyder line.

Forgot the picture, what a retard.

noice

lusted after one so hard as a teenager but by the time i could afford one they were all fucked already

Relax, NZ get cucked softcock versions of nearly all their imported cars.

Mazda 323 SP20, pref. in school bus yellow.

I can explain it.
Bogans are stupid retards.