Explain to me why this rice cooker is not going up in value, But every other POS is?

Explain to me why this rice cooker is not going up in value, But every other POS is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tWm5mY8t0IM
youtube.com/watch?v=zUpDcDfoQLQ
ebay.co.uk/itm/1991-TOYOTA-SUPRA-JZA70-R-1JZ-GTE-TWIN-TURBO-MANUAL-GREEN-/222166832284?hash=item33ba2cd49c:g:GckAAOSwmtJXb~w1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it's a gigantic car with no power, and most of the 1JZ versions have been totaled or trashed

And it is overshadowed by the JZA80

most are destroyed

Blown hg's
7mgte was an awful motor.

Because there are a rare few that haven't been trashed by their previous or current owners. If it ever does go up in price it will only be the pristine stock condition low mileage cars.

Its not nearly as bad as it was made out to be. The head gasket was its only real issue, and its not that had to fix.

> Terrible Motor
> Can make over 1000 hp
Tfw

the only good ones are the 1jz and clean 1jzs are going for 20k

shh keep the price down til I get mine

I agree most a trashed out, But they are still great fucking cars. Even the aftermarket isn't "terrible" for them.

clean 1JZ models are going up, 2.5 Twin Turbo Rs fetch some crazy prices these days

Just no one cares about the pos 7M that blows a gasket when you turn the key

But the 7m is a stronger motor than a 1jz when done right. You can make ez power with some injectors and fuel pump.

>blows headgasket when you turn the key

youtube.com/watch?v=tWm5mY8t0IM

They're only fetching a premium lately for the same reason the R32's are. The 25 year import floodgates recently opened on them in the USA.

Inb4 shit engine: youtube.com/watch?v=zUpDcDfoQLQ

To be fair Duane's 7M isn't exactly the norm. That being said 500hp builds are still fairly plentiful.

Yeah, Very true. I'm just sick of the:
>ELE GIGGLE 7M, WHY NOT 1JZ
People are fucking stupid.

7m vs jz will never end. The cars are cheap, stupid people buy them, stupidity ensues.

Yep, It's why i bought one. It's also stupid fun :3

>Explain to me why this rice cooker is not going up in value, But every other POS is?
The A70 was never prominently featured in popular media like initial D or FATF or had any significant motorsport victories. Engine issues aside, there was nothing really remarkable could be said about it and therefore much less to positively meme about. Even in the auto journos' reviews of it, the A70 got a mediocre reception highlighting it's heavy weight and low engine output.

Already overpriced to fuck:

ebay.co.uk/itm/1991-TOYOTA-SUPRA-JZA70-R-1JZ-GTE-TWIN-TURBO-MANUAL-GREEN-/222166832284?hash=item33ba2cd49c:g:GckAAOSwmtJXb~w1

This imo is the best looking Supra. Im getting one for sure

No you're not

Relatively unknown. But is it this much of a bad thing?
You can get an 80s ride for cheap and not every faggot playing NFS can recognize it so you get max hipster points. Not like an AE86 for example

>so you get max hipster points

You know literally nobody is going to pay that and the car will rot on ebay for the next year?
Same story with all the retards putting up their AW11s up for 4-5 grand and expecting them to sell because CLASSIC AND IT'S SUMMER.

Fuck those people.

Except it's not the same because we got the MKIII Supra in NA.

meh

its ugly
pifgat
cant turn
slow
has no cultural significance

It's cool.

I dont think so

I mean Id rather have an RX-7, Starion, Z31, or pretty much any other of the 80s turbo sports cars

I can sense that you're butthurt as fuck over the fact that superior Japanese machines appreciate well.

Totes my goats dude. You got me.

The only good car you listed out of those three is the rx7. All the others had just as many blaring problems as the MA70.

>tfw

yes the Z31 and Starion are complete shit but theyre cooler than the Supra

FC isnt that great either tbqh but it has a rotary

80s cars are just garbage in general

>lulu's laff over yagamis laff

triggered

>FC isnt that great either
You've clearly never driven one, and know nothing about them.
It was the best the 80s had to offer

I havent been in a Turbo II which Im sure is the main reason I dont think its that great

it felt heavy and was a huge let down

I skip the FC when it comes to looking for RX-7s

I had an 86 NA.
With full interior and LSD got it down to about 2450LBS.
Car was ultra fun and quick enough. Brakes were amazing. Felt awesome in corners. Cruised perfectly on the freeway.
Was an amazing car. Only car ive ever been happy with.
Every car since has been a dissapointment.

the N/A only has 140hp with 2700lbs so it shouldn't be surprising that it's slow.

how did you get it that low with a full interior

anyway Im used to Hondas so I guess thats my problem

2500lbs starts to feel heavy

this one probably weighed 28-2900 with the subs and shit that was in it too

it had an exhaust though

Different trim levels had different types of interior that weighed more than others.
GXL and turbo had the most sound deadening and heaviest carpets.
Base model and sport had the lightest carpet.
I switched to base carpet, and in the process removed the rubber section on the bottom and removed all the sound deadening tar.
Plus remove the pleather seats and go cloth.
Manual mirrors and windows
Remove storage bins and use base rear carpet that had no bins.
Blah blah blah

So, Did you weigh the fuckin thing or nah? Pics or Gtfo?

Yeah i had it on a scale. I sold the car about 7 or 8 years ago so i dont have the slip. Bit heres a pic of the car.

Good enough, Sexy car m8.

I wouldn't call it "getting max hipster points" but I also agree with that user about wanting to get an old unique car that is pretty fucking special desu