>Suvaroos
>G35/37
>Mustang boomers
>VAG
>Genesis

>subaru owners are poor!
>honda owners are cucks!
>stop liking things that I don't like!

keep projecting faggot. Although I don't own either, honda and subaru "fanbases" are no better or worse than any other retarded allegiance to an automotive brand. Poor OP, some faggot driving an STi fucked the girl he liked. Don't blame the car, user..

non-GT86 toyota fans and rotary guys are the best in my experience

t. hondacuck

It's easily Honda and Subaru that are the worst, note how you went full damage control at even the accusation of it

I think op meant poobaru as in shit, not poor.

Quads for truth
Spotted the snapback-wearing, vape-smoking, cock-sucking millennial faggot in a ricebox

Quads is truth

Sorry Honda and Subaru owners

I used to think it was VW, but nowadays its actually Honda.

Especially Civic owners. The Honda enthusiast community is rife with mental disorders. Just wait and see.

you sound triggered hard as fuck

You seem mad about subarus for no reason. The newer stis are comfy

>lifted trucks that will never offroad
>hondafags
>Subarufags
>squids in general

Woah, is that the new Corolla S? It looks pretty sharp! I like how they added a wing, but why is there a hood scoop?

>millenial

oh boy, this fag is up to date with his buzzwords

Just because your a millennial and you don't like the term doesn't mean it's a 'buzzword'

Bro trucks and SUVs on giant rims being driven by white people.

Hybrid drivers are usually insufferable, on the road or not.

I've never noticed any real dicks in the cars you'd expect like any performance based Japanese car or any entry level luxury german car.

A woman in a SUV/crossover is still the single scariest thing to see on the road or parked remotely close to your own vehicle.

>tfw millenial
>tfw enjoying, and will enjoy a much better life than anyone before me

stay triggert

It's japanese, of course it's going to be ass

American muscle owners

This, especially if they're young

>tfw buzzword

Did someone with a V8 fuck your bitch?

>literally triggered v8 cuck

top kek

this. "AW MAN CHECK OUT MAH FOX BAWDY 5.0"

It's gotta be Honda funboy
>prelude. They all have owned prelude
>MUH NSX > Ferrari maymay
>their proudest typeR is FF (kek)
>every one of them has $150 eBay muffler installed
>despite current Honda has 0 sport car model, they talk about Honda all day
>MUH vtec is better than your vvt
b-but vtec is more like a restriction to low rpm range so the car can hit its fuel economy number on the sheet

*tips vape*
go drink up that monster drink bro

Volvo youngsters

Quads confirm, how can Hondacucks recover?

Everyone here actually choose Subaru vape smoking cucksucker
Because civic owners are literately lower than laughing stock irl. You just see other people's facial expression when 1 guy starts talking about his civic. We treat them like low IQ toddlers with no seriousness

>maymay

its a fact tho

> vtec is better than your vvt

it is, you are a dumb nigger so thats why you dont understand how it works

funnily enough 1st gen ramfags are also cancer. enjoy your fucking life revolving around a shitty 80s truck

I work at dealership
Every hybrid/electric car owner is the most sissy faggot fucking flaming man whore I've ever seen in my life.
These people cannot be called man. They get triggered more easily Carlo the cuck. They call manager quicker than any short haired middle aged blonde women

These people talk like they just graduated their women study degree. I'm not even over exaggeratin. Our manager and every employee treat these people like special flake because they have the mentality of sheltered 15 year teenage boy

They're usually helpful and good bros. but when American being Americans, AKA arrogant and loud mouth. They become "I'm the best I'm always right all stuff I say is true I'm the boss"

Don't ever argue with American car owners. You expect nothing from them but the shitty info of their cars

actually the post that post is a reply of sounds triggered as fuck

Oh wait, youre that guy

>Honda fag on live show
Hey everyone let me introduce.... the every Honda driver, ever!

>shove in a bigger lobe on cam
>because easiest
>fuck the balanced power band and fuck the low mid range rpm
>better

I owned both at one point, can confirm I am part of that shitty fanbase.

>every guy making fun of my aspergers is the same guy

alright

Hondacucks always project, why do you think they're so adamant that Miata drivers are gay?

>although i dont own either

Yeah you do, your friends\crew does, or you did.

>memecrunch.com

>memecrunch

jesus fuck, user

the amount of anal clench in this thread could power a whole city

>$CURRENT_YEAR
>not crunching your memes

boy summer hit strong this year

>tfw you will never drive over a Porsche in your v8 land barge

>It's easily Honda and Subaru that are the worst.
I understand it's anecdotal, but where I live of all the carfags that show up to the meets have, regardless of what car they showed up in, you can count on a fairly even distribution of retards that'll make you cringe. Guess what the guy who fired a gun at the last car meet drove?This is why I think the argument that certain fanbases are worse than others is all projection. You see something you disagree with or something that annoys you and you subconsciously arrive at the conclusion that it's the [insert meme] subarufags or the boomers jerking over mopar that's what's wrong with car enthusiasts today.

the car scene in your area is probably different from mine, what exactly do honda and subaru owners do that gets you fired up? It sounds like it's concentrated very heavily to those specific groups which would explain your view

I am a millennial, but don't do any of those other things. Also, I have only ever owned a jeep cherokee

I don't drink energy drinks

kek, I'll just keep rollin in my spoon swapped, t66 turbo'd EJ1 dusting ferrari's on the regular

>turbo'd civics
>fast
holy kek, keep dreaming senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=6lOlO67dC0M

What did the guy at the s/o/cal meet who drove into a concrete median drive?

Not the user you're replying to, but the car scene here is almost exclusively Mexicans driving their #hellaflush civics and integras. When they speak English it seems like they're all the "built not bought" types that think their fartcan civic is unique compared to the fartcan civic next to him.

The few Asians here drive a mix of cars, but I've been seeing FRSs or miatas recently. They think they're the best around as the scrape their bumper off in the parking lot. One of the FRS drivers I met stances his car fucking ironically.

The muscle car owners are pretty chill and love it if you ask about their car. Unless they're a high schooler, then they think they're hot shit because they have a permit and their dad's keys. One time I asked a seventeen year old about the muscle car he pulled up in and he didn't even know how many cylinders it had.

Most large lifted truck drivers are assumed to be in high school or just out of high school. Most have probably offroaded and just like the idea of having a large truck. I know this by asking a few.

Pic related, local s2k owner

>the fastest SFWD record was set by a civic

kek, keep up with that minivan buyers remorse, cuck

>he didn't get the reference

I have seen some impressive tarbo'd civic builds, but pretty much always ms3 > si. seems like you just get more with the mazda.

so basically you're at a disagreement with the stancefags and the beanercivics about the ways they have "improved"/trashed their car.

I don't always understand the reasons that the stancefags or the beanfarts have for being proud of their builds, but I bet if you asked them about their car they would be hyped to tell you about it just like the muscle car owners are. if they call you gay or tell you to fuck off, in my opinion they're individuals to be avoided. I remember my initial impressions of stancefags and ricers being brain dead only capable of hack and slash jobs, and yes they exist, but I have seen slammed and canned cars that, while I don't agree with the overall aesthetic or noise level, are owned by guys that have put a lot of wrench time and have made some sort of sacrifice to pursue something that their passionate about, which is something I can understand. all it really takes is 1 or 2 or 3 assholes driving a build style that we already take issue with to drive us to the internet to vent and meme

>stances car ironically
I like this guy

That reference flew straight over my head, sorry to disappoint senpai.

that s2k probably triggers so much ass raging autism for turning the modern overpriced "I know what I got" into a complete turd. Kinda looks like a dune buggy kek. 10/10, would dagumi

A lot of them really are living memes though. The few I've talked to haven't done much to their cars besides the fartcan and stancing. Last week I had one come into work needing oil and he didn't even know what oil to buy, even after checking his oil cap. The only people I've met with actual mods or engine swaps have been white. The last time I went to a local car meet there was almost immediately a fight, almost an immediate accident, and a group of people left to grab guns after a car drove by backfiring. I try to avoid a lot of the younger crowd now

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

You're damn right I'm triggered, and I'm not even a big fan of the car
>he took this s2k his parents bought him and turned it into a prowler for the sake of being low

Lol I have a subi and a honda. Sup fag?

Literally had a lifted truck swerve at me for no reason a minute ago. Don't know why

this, especially Audi

VW, Audi, BMW.

BMW drivers are absolute fucking trash/cancer, at least in Europe. They don't signal. They don't keep laws. They don't give a shit. They cause most accidents and they usually get out their car without an injury - meanwhile the other car is ruined and the people are injured.

VW is second, they just do the same. They don't do as many stupid overtaking, but they do drift and rice, and all that.

Third is Audi. Gotta stick to the left lane even if it's a shit tiny Audi with potato engine...

I loved the Subaru, it was my dream car for a long time, but man, they should really do something about that fucking old ass engine.

Either up the performance and keep the shit consumption, or reduce consumption and stick to the same amount of hp.

All fanbases are terrible, it's better if you don't socialize with other carfags at all.

>not going to car meets makes me a /n/igger

>don't socialize with other carfags at all
That makes you a /n/igger.

so basically there are one or two people you do not like that drive those cars?

Lifted truck owners and stancefags.

maybe because you're driving on the fucking road and on Veeky Forums at the same time get off ur fuckin phone

VW owners.

LIterally all of these.

civics, at least in big cities

litteraly all of them. people take the modern car scene way too seriously.

i will say lets all agree to disagree

Im a honda fan, i dont dislike any other cars for any reason aside from thier overall quality.
hondas are easy to work on and cheap, overall the fanbase is really nice and genuinely good all around. then again i live 10min from raceway park aka hondaday

problems with hondas are the shitskins desu, every racing group has that rice shit but honda takes the ignorance cake with this one so i know why im hated.

subie kids are really entitled and generally know nothing about cars.

i have no problem with Nissan aside from the "slide or die" asshole drift kids who act like the world is their playground.

VW just so much rice in this one i cant stand it. always getting cut off by a slow ass vw

hundai, the quality really isnt good at all like just why. the original shitbox

toyota no opinion

Mitsubishi entitled assholes cars are generally unmodifiable

Dodge, i like dodge personally ive never driven one but i like the legacy and look of the challenger. id never buy one

Ponystangs, all other murican muscle and vets
vets and most american cars are built for shit i cant stand them the suspension on a vet sucks, the stangs arent even that fast you pay for looks gas and sound its a womans car, i only respect very old american cars. again rich entitled kids who dont know how to drive.

just my imput, get mad or eco boost idc.

let me sum it up for you, everyone has thier assholes.
i like honda.

>butthurt that he can't keep his rpms high

There are two kinds of BMWists here in burgerstan. The first kind is in love with the smooth motors, thoughtful features and excellent handling BMW puts into their cars.

The second is some Nuevo Riche fuckhead in a flatbrim hat that beats it likes a redheaded stepchild because that's how he drove his shitbox before he had money. Or he just leases to give the impression he's rich.

back to facebook, faggot

DODGE RAM

most people with 1st gen Rams are older guys who arent douches tho