Why dont you drive a Hyundai Master Race?

Everyone's doing it

Except you.

I'm not a 32 year old woman who doesn't know anything about cars, walked into a dealership and bought the first thing a salesman pointed at.

Because i drive the superior Kia version

Too many kex

Salesman tried to put me in a used Toyota Camry until he looked up my credit score.

Then he tried to put me in an Accent.

because no ecoboost

They have a lingering reputation in my opinion, even though they've made great strides.

My 2016 had the front right wheel bearing go bad within not even 12k miles yet. I do drive it a lot but I found that to be unacceptable. Of course it was covered under warranty.

Because I have taste and actually like cars

>wheel bearing

I had one go on my 2012 mustang Gt at 4000 miles.

Because my 14 year old honda will be on the road longer than any of those shitbarges.

>wear items wear out

holy fuck user, you might be onto something big

call cnn

>ferd

Thanks but no thanks.

I'm going to wait 15 years and buy a veloster turbo from now. I feel like they have a proper shitbox aesthetic going for them

I don't think a wheel bearing ever gave out on my W124 Benz, and I beat that thing up for 50,000 miles before a fuel pump became the last straw.

>12k miles

Veloster will have as bad a reputation as the PT Cruiser does now by that time.

From what I have gathered, wheel bearings are hit-and-miss.

You don't really know that the factory just had a bad one until it gives out prematurely.

>mfw you're probably right
There are die-hard PT cruiser fans, but most people think they're insane for liking the ugliest shitbox there is

My girlfriend is a die hard pt cruiser fan... i feel your pain

>like the coupe
>they're super cheap
>no V6s on this side of the country

Buy a 2.slow and boost it. They're more suitable for turbocharging than the V6 and paradoxically have more potential.

I have a 2005 sante fe, I only ever noticed it had issues when I took it to my shop (I work for toyota) and they pointed out like 4000$ CAD in general damage and wear, most of it suspension. They may not be pretty or fast, but Jesus fucking christ are they tough. Could just be mine though, but it's had 3 owners before, and 244000km on it.

because if I wanted a slow, direct-injected econobox with misleading consumer reports ratings, I would have bought a dodge dart