/drg/ Danganronpa General: Pryle Doesn't Smile Edition

Last thread hit image limit.

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/i47jmCji

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bC8UgJj
youtube.com/watch?v=XvqDlireiwE
youtube.com/watch?v=ERO5nsmYQy4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay I'm reposting it here then.

This is all so hopeless

D-Do we stay here?

Mhm I am 18 and 2 months as of today!
Yeah your my Aniki! And I host a weekly event every Saturday and Sunday to hype the threads up before the new episode. Here's last weeks recap!
Morning Akapo.
I do to smile!

Yeah, the old one was no good because people couldn't find it by searching /drg/

>Droga, no esperabla lo poster espanol!

What a great time to be a pessimist

Yep. The mistake has been corrected, and the one responsible for the previous thread has been sacked.

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash blood from it!

Alright, this is an acceptable result.

We're slowly wrapping up the auditions for /drg/ Despair Fandub!

Remaining roles to cast:
Kuzuryuu Fuyuhiko
Owari Akane
Hinata Hajime
Koizumi Mahiru
Mitarai Ryouta (Imposter)
Yukizome Chisa

If you'd like to enter as one of those characters or as a background extra, please join the fandub Discord!

discord.gg/bC8UgJj

Mornin' brah!

I should stop taking naps, my neck is killing me and I missed the return of Baby Gangsta

>Droga
Drugs?! I don't normally use drugs! I ain't a Russian athlete!
gg CxT

Huh, that looks pretty cool, I'd love to be a part of that shit.
Whoever joins as Kuzuryuu better voice him right or I'm going to bust some caps.
I would do it myself but I can't.

This actually looks pretty good. Can't wait for the real despair Chisa.

I'm going to bed now. Good night /drg/! Hope you all have an amazing sleep!

I host 3 games over the weekend! Best Boy/Girl and the DanganGames that highlight was from Best Boy. Here's one for the DaganGames!

Goodnight user! I hope you have a wonderful sleep!

Good night! Sweet dreams!

Well, i thought the word "droga" in spanish was a acceptable translation for "damn".

Did someone brainwash junko and mukuro?

Kuzu-chan, Kuzu-chan! Welcome back! I missed you!

You can join in as a spectator if you wanna!

No she was born that way and Mukuro is a siscon

Junko? Nah. She's jsut bored as shit and wants to shake things up. Chaos is always a goo distraction.

Mukuro? Technically yes, although not in the way you're thinking. She grew up with Junko and her despair, so that would have done weird things to her psyche.

Mmmm, no, the closest we have is "maldita sea", which would be "dammit", but most of the time we go straight to "shit" and "fuck" which are "mierda" and "joder" respectively

Sleep well and watch out for fishes.
Damn, I regret missing that, fuck.
Thanks, I missed you guys too...not that I'd ever admit it because I have a gangster image to uphold, tch.
And I don't mind watching.

I like to think that Mukuro and Monaca didn't have very strong feelings towards Despair in general, but loved and adored Junko so much that they'd follow her off a cliff.

That certainly seems to be the case with Mukuro. She seems more concerned about despair making Junko happy than she is with feeling despair herself.

Shame Monaca grew up and became a neet.

I see, i supose i could simply say "maldicion" or something?

Fuyuhiko, do you mind if i name one of my monster after in Brigandine?

It's OK you were hurt and in the hospital! I would have rather you stay safe and sound then injuring yourself more! But if you wanna be in it the DanganGames is this Sunday at 5pmEST. Anyways hows your day been?

>Monaca grew up and became a neet.
I'm more like Monaca than I ever thought I'd be

>maldicion
Yeah! Exactly!
Are you one of those fast learners who learn languages like, really fast?

So, you are that guy everyone was talkin' about, huh? The guy who was "ded" and all that... Nice to meetcha Baby Gangsta!

Sure thing, you're free to do whatever you want aniki.
It's been funny, been playing catch up online on all this media I'm part of, everyone thinking I was dead.
That and I am catching up with Bijin-san.

I wouldn't go as far to say that, i am not sharpest tool in the shed, but i am young and rather willing to learn, my mind is ripe for learning.

Don't worry, I never thought you were dead.
>Bijin-san
How's she? And the baby? Babies?

Huh, that would be me, nice yo meet you.
...Funny you say that.
She told me that she can feel ahem... "multiple kicks" so I'm a little scared by what she meant. That's why I'm catching up now. Oh and she has turned a lot more fat. Hah.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck Junko's brain!

Its a girl?

Pls be a girl, i want to say that i did call it out

Are you enjoying the animes? An also who is Bijin-san?

The latter was to be expected. And I don't think multiple kicks mean you get twins or triplets. You better make an ultrasound fast to be sure how many you get.

>nice yo meet you
2 fucking am.
I don't know the gender yet, although, I have learned to not mind.
I am enjoying them indeed, there were some sour moments but it's satisfying all the same.
Bijin-san means beautiful woman, she's my uh, kid carrier at the moment.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

His waifu

Well, when someone tried to act as an Imposter, everyone started fearing the worst.

May your firstborn be a healthy little boy, that will one day succeed the title!

Oh man its 2 am there you sure you'll be able to make the games tomorrow? And I'm glad to hear that you are! Oh I hope the baby is adorable then!

Wanting to learn is the most important part of the learning process

Kid carrier? Wait... Baby Gangsta is havin' a Baby Baby Gangsta? How come no one told me that?
Yo, great job man!
Btw, if it's 2 am maybe you should go to bed fám

As someone who lived with a baby, I suggest he gets used to waking up at retarded times of the night.

>some people putting hours into their sprite-works, applying skill and knowledge
>I don't

wanna talk on you know what?
I've heard a lot about that....Glad I won't be making one!

HOPE!

Well, that's a touch ominous.

To be fair, babies don't do it on purpose. They have no idea how to control themselves at this stage nor any idea how to convey discomfort/hungry/fear/etc.

I personally can't do it due to a hard gag-reflex to feces, so changing diapers is out of the question.

I like this... I really really like this shit

Monaca' #BROKEN Brilliance can't be contained nor controlled! Accepting it as your truth is the only path towards survival~!

Oh yeah I know but I already have a horrible time sleeping so....But baby's are adorable.. This pic makes me happy.
sorry...

Holy shit Kuzu, it's been like forever since you last posted. How you been man?

Also would you happen to know what the fuck a "Chuusen" is?

Hmm... Okay, I accept it. Monaca pays for my food after all

Jesus Pryle, stop posting pics of your dad, i don't want to fuck him too

Oh, I didn't mean to imply any negativity. My apologies.

Eh, fuck it. H DESPAIR BITCHES!

Correct~!
You're getting streak...s tonight!

Had to eat some food.
I think I'll do that first thing later today, I'm getting a small sense of paranoia.
Hah, that made me laugh.
And thanks, I want a boy but if I get a girl I will raise her as a badass regardless.
No worries, I hardly sleep much sometimes anyways.
My sleep pattern broke.
Plus, Bijin-san has a weirder sleep schedule.
I actually can't wait for that to happen. The joy of waking to a crying baby, comforting them until they smile and fall asleep. The sense of happiness you get watching them snore very quietly and dream away.
I'm doing great, thanks for asking.
Also, chuusen has a lot of meanings but the common one is lottery.

REMOVE DESPAIR. HOPE IS THE TRUE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Did you say more?
It's alright!
Do you speak Japanese Kuzu-user?

Someone optimistic. Just keep those spirits up and don't like sleep deprivation get to you.

>you will never strap Chihiro to an operating table, gently assuring him it'll give him true despair as you take your needles to him skull
>you will never gently destroy 40% of the mass of his prefrontal lobe, watching in delight as he slowly loses himself as you carve away his higher brain functions
>you will never bathe him and flip him daily to prevent bedsores as he is in recovery
>you'll never see the childish wonder in his eyes when he awakes, essentially an easily stimulated doll for you to play with
>you'll never teach him how to drink from a bottle, or gently spoon mushed up food you chewed yourself into his mouth to feed him
>you'll never tuck him into bed, gently stroking all over his body as he murmurs and falls asleep
>he'll never inquisitively suck on your rock hard cock, licking up precum greedily as a tasty snack and gripping your shaft like a lollipop
>you'll never fuck his ass raw as he sobs into the pillow before putting talcum powder all over it as a punishment for when he's naughty
>you'll never greedily slurp up his drool every morning to wake him up, suckling his cheeks for the sweet nectar
>he'll never call you daddy in his slurred, barely coherent voice as his feebled mind tries to process who you are despite lacking long term memory

Good morning /drg/, how has your day been so far?

youtube.com/watch?v=XvqDlireiwE
>Izuru voice

DELET
Kuzu-chan confirmed for Ultimate Dad

I would fuck every Fujisaiki. Every one of them. The whole family is blessed with cute.

Nah. Despair is more fun.

Kuzu is Japanese.

Well, sounds like one is still really excited to be a dad. Good.

Of course I do, I'm Osaka-ben, born and raised.
Learning along the steps of the great Yamaguchi-gumi clan.
I hail from the land where the red dragon meets the white horizon! Meiyo to jinrui!

Is that really Chihiros mom?
Oh man! If you ever get on the fandub discord I'd love to ask you some stuff!
My days been alright, though I am getting sick...How about yours?

Despair only leads to ruin! HOPE is all!

>I would fuck every Fujisaki

I would prefer getting fucked by all of them in a gangbang, Chihiro and Taichi fuck me while i eat out the mom

Hey, anyone got a full body count for despair arc yet? Im up to episode 7 and i think i've counted up 35 deaths so far? 34 35 ish

Did not see that voice coming.

Yep! Originally she was planned to appear in AE instead of Taichi. Not sure why the switch happened, but I can't complain since we got best DILF out of it.

W E W.

Well, it might be a while until I can get on my old discord account, maybe a long whole. Feel free to ask me shit anytime.
It will only keep growing.

Oh yeah I forgot he died.

I'd be too embarrassed to ask here... Why would it take awhile though? Something wrong with your discord?

youtube.com/watch?v=ERO5nsmYQy4

I didn expect to find this

Fuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk.
Still butthurt I missed the one and only important birthday.
Damn shitty sleep.
Heh, embarrassing for yourself or myself?
Either way, I don't mind.
I uh, still don't have my good old PC yet, so I'm still on my phone.

Like I'd ask if you would help me with some pictures...And also discord is for phone now I believe! Don't worry though I missed his birthday too.

Yeah, I knew that. But it's a big hassle shifting through different windows, especially on a phone. I'd prefer using it on a PC, heck, I'm glad I'm using a handy dandy app just to go on this thread.

WOW, Six weeks and your computer is still not fixed?

That is some grade a bullshit

Oh, it's fixed, it was fixed a long while ago, but guess what bull crap happened, apparently it was delivered to me while I was ahem, "out" so it was sent back, I have to make them redeliver and I didn't have the chance yet.

Oh! Yeah now I see why. Thanks for this new pic though, haven't had a Chihiro and Kuzu pic before. Thought this is what I mean. See what I mean?

"Happy Birthday"

>TGS 2016 in a couple of games

Besides dr3, what games are you looking forward to seeing?

Pic related for me

Does anyone has a link to the DR3 remix of New World Order?

I didn't watch it and I don't really feel like watching TNA, can you spoil who won?

I don't think its out yet user.
Yeah this user guessed what I wanted...

I honestly haven't been excited about video games for years. I see all my friends freaking ot about various shit, and the hype cycle repeating over and over and I feel like shit because none of it interests me anymore.

Wait did we miss your birthday or something?