Does anyone on Veeky Forums wear glasses or cotacts? I suppose it could help with driving...

Does anyone on Veeky Forums wear glasses or cotacts? I suppose it could help with driving. My left eye has gotten pretty bad that things are blurry but i dont want glasses or anything that will stop me from getting pussy. Anyone who says "glasses wont stop you from getting pussy," I will direct you to how women value power and presence, and someone with glasses cannot be a true chad. But aside from that, which many of you might not like. I am trying to figure out what to do

Just get a pair or prescription sunglasses for driving. Only problem is once you get used to them, your vision might seem worse without them.

Silly user, the right glasses brings in classy pussy. The kinda pussy that acts good but is wild af.

Protip, is not the price of glasses but the fit and style.

I prefer my contacts for driving, even though they irritate my eyes a little bit, because they give me better peripheral vision and I can wear any shades I want. Also you're a cuck or getting hung up about glasses

Contacts are easy peasy once you get used to touching your eyeball. I wear them all day, every day.

If you have the means, laser eye surgery would probably be a lot less headache in the long run.

Get some prescription ray bans

Swaq ass fuk

Glasses wont stop you from getting pussy but i'm way more attractive to the opposite sex now that i've had lasik

modern contacts are easy to wear unless you have a really weird or bad prescription, just talk to your doctor about it

well his vision will be worse without his glasses

im considering lasic

i feel like it would be like getting a tattoo

I have an OCD disorder. I cannot help what i obsess over until the problem is done

True, but my vision isn't that bad,
Like -1.50 or whatever. Just enough where reading small street signs is a bitch. But if I take my glasses off, everything seems so blurry and my depth perception is fucked.

No, it wouldnt.

sounds like where you belong.

>muh chad
>muh womyn

hang yourself

hello virgin

That sounds like a good disorder to have desu

i'm not the one complexed about what women think of me wearing glasses

Neither am I

Get a glasses style that fits your face well. Will probably make you more attractive. Take a girl with you to pick out the frame.

Glasses cant make you attractive lol

this

Have you tried coming to terms with the fact that you're already too ugly to get laid?

>cannot be a true chad

Chad gets the trailer trash. Don't worry about glasses.

Glasses surely dont make you more attractive. However maybe more attentive
But unless you go for hipster look you will neither look less attractive

Glasses are in style.
I haven't worn glasses all my life as I hadn't needed them, but just got some recently (Two years ago).

I'm 25 currently and was 23 when I got them. I'm glad I did. I don't wear them during the day unless I really need to, I mostly use them for driving at night and when I'm in dark places.

Contacts are great for driving, just remember to take them out every night, don't wear them past expiration.

You might think you can get by for awhile without taking them out, until you get a nasty infection that doesn't become immediately apparent; for instance I was driving down a mountain road at speed when suddenly get a huge twinge in my eye preventing me from opening it, had to drive home one-eyed and almost rear ended a honda.