google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
→ (Cross-thread)

>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

partzilla.com/parts/search/Suzuki/Motorcycle/1993/GSF400/FRONT CALIPER/parts.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9zFSiGR3Y
revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-torque-out-d1-boots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too early

Guys,

I am going to Vegas in a few days and I plan on renting a motorcycle so I can go out through the desert and shit.

The problem is that the rental agency doesn't have a huge variety. Here is what they got:

>HD ELECTRA GLIDE
>HD ROAD GLIDE
>HD STREET GLIDE
>INDIAN CHIEFTAN
>INDIAN ROADMASTER
>HD DYNA SWITCHBACK
>HD FATBOY
>HD HERITAGE SOFTAIL
>HD LOW RIDER
>HD ROAD KING
>HD SPORTSTER
>HD INDIAN SCOUT

OTHER SHIT
>GOLDWING
>TRIUMPH TIGER 800
>HONDA CTX 700/NC700X
>TRIUMPH EXPLORER
>TRIUMPH TROPHY SE
>KAWASAKI 1400 CONCOURSE

AND LAST:

>BMW R1200 GS WC
>BMW R1200 RT WC
>BMW F700 GS
>BMW F800 GS
>BMW F800 GT
>BMW K1300 GT
>BMW R NINE T
>BMW S1000 XR
>BMW K1600 GTL
>BMW K1600 GT

So, my only experience thus far with riding has been with a Ninja 250 and I am pretty confident. I am short so the bigger touring bikes scare me (25 inch seat height? dropped.)

any suggestions? would prefer something more sporty/naked. I like the harleys (fatboy and sportster) but I don't want to be scraping peg on a 10 degree lean angle

honda a shit

R nine T

Triumph tiger is the only one on the list that can do any real offroading

Now fuck off for making a thread early just to ask a question you attention seeking cuntfaggot no one cares you're going to vegas

Die already fuck

CONCOURS
O
N
C
O
U
R
S

I don't want to any real offroading, just highway travel

The other thread was done. I am not scrolling through 300 posts of retards arguing about chicken strips to post my question when the thread is 10 posts away from getting re-made anyways

Was thinking about it. My only hesitation is it's kind of expensive ($185/day not including tax) but it's probably the best fit outside of something like the triumph tiger or explorer.

Ideally, I'd love to just get the goldwing but I am too pussy to drive a 1000 pound bike just yet

>$185/day not including tax)
fuckin hell
Well they msrp for $15k

Pick something comfortable for your height with a 800cc or larger v-twin and enjoy your visit.

reminder that honda a shit

y so mad
did i pass you today or something

he's not early the cuckmod who does it for free deleted posts again

pretty sure rossi spammer and mod are the same person or rossi spammer is blowing mod.

why should he delete his own posts?

he's cucking us atm
three more threads and it'll be yamaha spam, so i prophesize

>yamaha spam
>bad

its his shitposting that should stop m8, why would anyone get mad at bikes?

If we're on topic then how can i be off topic and blog about my first world problems.

Repping my squidyness on the dizzer

idk why would he continuously get mad at honda? autism is scary.

probably because honda a shit

>idk why would he continuously get mad at honda?
Hondas are invariably faster than his dualsport.

you forgot your rossi image

he probably keeps being reported for avatarfagging

rossifag is a nobike

forgot your image like you forgot your bike

Picking up my YBR 125 this week, can't wait to go pokemon hunting on it.

tiger 800 or explorer

>buy GSF400 off friend for $800
>mechanically fine, runs well.
>front brake caliper isn't fully retracting so not ride-able
>spent my morning disassembling the caliper
>the fucking pistons are just barely too big so they get stuck, wont move without applying more force than the brake system ever could
What the fuck do I do? Just find a new caliper? Get another bigger caliper of another bike? What calipers even fit? What measurements are required. I am so lost right now /dbt/, you're my only hope.

Hey guys, getting a CBR600RR. Was riding a Grom. I'm looking at getting my first pair of superbike boots

Any suggestions on brands or possible stories to share? Pic related, the boots I'm looking to get

get new pistons that fit

anything pricey is gud

Surprisingly that is easier said then done. I have no idea what the model of caliper is, what size pistons, ect.

tried google?

partzilla.com/parts/search/Suzuki/Motorcycle/1993/GSF400/FRONT CALIPER/parts.html

...I've actually been googling all day, all I found was a set of new seals and bleed nipple bolt thing.
Thanks a load man.

these are breddy gud

very comfortable and breathable; so much so that they let a lot of water in when it rains. would not recommend as a wet boot for that reason

Saw reviews on them and they are sorta flexible around the ankle area. The boots I showed in pic related focus more on air and keeping your foot and ankle together more.

It's why I picked them so far.

Went offroading with friend this sunday.
My brother took a dive on my bike and broke the clutch lever...
Still, a bad day at the track is better than a good one at work.

Is it ever ok to cross up, or do you lean in on every turn?

There is never any justification for poor body position.

Good body position is not only better for fast riding, it's safer for All riding, fast or otherwise.

I lost my motorcycle gloves on the sidewalk, some bitch tried to tell me in the meekest whimper but it did'nt occur to me she was talking to me until I realized my gloves were gone. I went back to look for them but I guess she picked them up and kept them. Anyways thats the second pair so far.

Any suggestions for cheap, inexpensive but adequete hard knuckle gloves? I don't have handguards and getting dinged in the knuckle with 80mph rocks and shit is main reason I wear gloves at all.

>honda riders

I don't really give a shit about body position at low lean angles because it really doesn't matter until you're actually getting a dece bit over so I'm riding around counter leaning to give my back a stretch and doing all sorts of dumb shit in the city and what not but when it's business time yeah I get the whole body in on every corner.

It's funner that way anyway.

Forgot your rusti pic

I was talking simple curves you would deal with on a daily driver basis.

I cross up and counter steer only just becuase it feels more stable in the majority of turns I make on my way to work.

If i'm pushing it up the mountain, yes then ill lean as much as I can on the bike head torso and all.

I used WD40 to lube up a clutch cable, how bad of an idea was this?

could be worse, put some actual lubricant down there and youll be fine

I have some inox mx-5

Mad jelly. Do you have pictures?

As much as I hated faggots who preached ATGATT, I'm now an ATGATT faggot. I was cruising the bike offroad, goofed and fell at a whopping 10mph on grass. No cuts or scrapes or anything but I cracked the top of my radius. Lamest wreck I've ever had and I didn't put anything on cause it was 100 degrees and I was just slowly cruising down a trail I've ridden many times and thought it was impossible to fall on. Decommissioned till Sept at the least I'd reckon.

I'm watching twist wrist ii on 1.25 speed lel

I've crashed my baiku with ATG on and it wasn't wonderful, but my worst wreck to date was a scooter i high sided in some gravel at 10-15mph. No gear, slid down the road on my shoulder and head.

Really, really, really fucking hurt. Bruised ribs, concussion, etc. I could barely breathe for a week it was so painful.

dainese > all

good lord i have a collision going 70 and walk away with a sprained ankle and road rash wtflmao

Is this a good deal?

Has a new engine in it with 6k miles on it. It seems fishy to be that low for a liter bike

07' btw

>new engine

NOENOPENOPENOPE

i've got the sidi mag 1's. would recommend.

the rossi honda shitpost seriously must be a tweeker or have a very, very boring life. who the fuck puts up with day in and day out shitposting, the same sentence, pictures, making new threads constantly just to try to troll? how hasnt he been banned yet? probably doesnt even own a bike.
he's either an amphetamine addict or a seriously sorry person.
t. Dbt Hasbike

That bad?

New engine is words for the bike has been run to shit, probably raced, so other components are on their way out.

Think about what could have caused the original engine to fail and need replacement.

Now think about the fact the whole bike has probably been treated with the same attitude. Who knows what else could be just about to let go or could go in the next six months.

I want a mesh jacket, any proposition out there?

>honda

>Miss my Husky...
>But WR450 so much more fun in the dirt.

>St Penisburg

Kek!

Fuck off nobike

youtube.com/watch?v=Ff9zFSiGR3Y

lol

Post your pile.

Oh right, you don't have a bike.

Jesus Christ

All depends on how pumped your calf muscles are.
Sidi are no good if you are built
Dainese and Spidi are good.
Personally I prefer Spidi. Great fit and feel and can definitely take a few tumbles down the track.

Made me cringe. But the dudes on the sportster and cyclone are probably flat track racers.

>harley fags

could use some help folks, looking for good high res motorcycle wallpapers

Fuck off nobike

Or more than one guy

Honda a shit btw

lolno it's literally just you bud

U wish

>implying

Fuck off nobike

>Your boyfriend has a honda

Lmao i bet you also let niggers fuckt ur mum, nobike cuckboi

Seconded. revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-torque-out-d1-boots

Best boots iv owned, well worth the price.

Italo gear is skinny manlets m8.

its rossi-spammer and a copycat, which happens to be the same cuck that used to spam harleys

>its rossi-spammer and a copycat,
>which happens to be the same cuck that used to spam harleys

Theres at least 2 copy cat harley anons, one of them is drop user plus the real one that hasnt posted for a year or more.

Maybe if you spew enough memes a bike will magically appear and you'll stop being a lonely autist, but I doubt it ;)

>Nobike: the post

nigga u dum

why lol

>Cuckold: the post

Veeky Forums pass y/n?

y

>REPLYING TO NOBIKES

>drink energy drink
>constipation now free flowing
fuck me

>summer trips

Guess I am a 6 foot 88kg manlet than. Not too worried about it, but at the end of the day Spidi is best for my "manlet" calf muscles.

alright yolo.

Try taking the rubber rings out of the caliper, then see if the pistons fit. Unless the pistons have corrosion on them, they will, and you need new seals (them rings)

Test

test 2

inline 4 vs v4 what's better and why

V4 has dat BRAAP BRAAP but teh Inline goes VOOOOO VOOOO