I live in oklahoma and there are black guys teaching a bunch of teenage black kids how to turn a car into a donk in...

I live in oklahoma and there are black guys teaching a bunch of teenage black kids how to turn a car into a donk in order to "get them interested in something, instead of joining gangs"

Why are black people so stupid? I hate donks and how would being interested in shitty ghetto cars stop someone from joining a gang?

They could at least teach them to fix up a nice trans am.

Honestly, shut the fuck up. That's sound reasoning even though they do something stupid anyway. Better to have nig-nog cars than another incident like dallas. Sorry for /pol/ level response.

a donk is more practical than the shitbox you posted. and they're probably not bitching about slammed aircooled on the corner waiting for crack deals

>Talking about practicality on a car enthusiast board.

talking shit about customization on an enthusiast board

What do you mean when you say a donk?

I'm Aussie, and when we say donk, we're referring to an engine.

>"it's only okay to be interested in weeb mobiles anything else is stupid!"

>I live in oklahoma
Prove it.

>I live in oklahoma and there are black guys teaching a bunch of teenage black kids how to turn a car into a donk in order to "get them interested in something, instead of joining gangs"
>>facts

>Why are black people so stupid? I hate donks and how would being interested in shitty ghetto cars stop someone from joining a gang?
>They could at least teach them to fix up a nice trans am.
>>opinions

I know this is b8. But you are just as equality stupid as you think these people are. Racist as well.

They do the same with lowriders in Cali

Take classic cars, jack them up like 30 inches and put 36 inch rims on them. Brand name decals optional.

Gosh, that's awful. And these are registered and driven on the streets?!?

So long as the guys doing it are spending time on their car instead of breaking into houses it's fine

Don't worry, they're actually practical.

>Donks are shit and ugly
>post an ugly slammed Bug.

Yeah why would they not be
>Australian
oh, sorry bud.
Who fucking cares. Get your /pol/ shit out of here.

this desu

Yeah man, donks totally stop crime thats why there is such little crime in black neghbourghhoods because of all the donks

retards.

Donk looks better and take more skill than stance shit can ever hope.

This desu

where, the City?