pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QHgs4SKql5Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wear loincloth

show your legs

The farron memedogs are officially dead. No summon in 4 hours.

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS CONSTANTLY HORNY AND WANT TO IMPREGNATE ALL THE SOULSBORNE GIRLS???

Lewd

SL?

In for poise

post your favorite bosses /dsg/
>abyss watchers
>orny and smug

>this shit taste
go away
shoo

Watchdongs have always been dead. They broke the autosummon covenants on release and never fixed that one because nobody gave a shit.

Are people from here really this introverted? I mean I never add people from FCs on my friends list just because I don't talk much but it's not like asking someone out on a date.

The desire sensor is real and it's part of everything
>Only ever start the game up to PvP for 30 minutes or so or go to FCs
>Only stayed at the FC for like 4 rounds but literally got 3 farron summons in total while waiting to get summoned, at SL 120
One more and I can actually get the dog hair sword.

If you want the Old Wolf CS I can give it to you, I have a spare.

stop disagreeing with me

Storm king da best

Penetrator
Artorias
Looking Glass Knight
Champion Gundyr

You underestimate the power of introversion user

Anyways, why don't FC people leave their comment section public so they don't have to necessarily add each other? (I won't because I don't care about this stuff)

>20.04 poise and a Zweihander can hyperarmor against everything

How about no?

best R2

Probably because that means your name is now attached to a post that's publicly visible to anyone that checks that person's page

Its a part of being a teen, it will level out eventually

Who is your Chosen Undead anons?

I think Putin would link my fire.

>last game in the series
>shortest game
>filled to the brim with shitty references
>massive amounts of on-disc cut content that will sold as DLC
>no dynamic lighting system when even basic indie games have them
>rehashed areas
>rehashed NPCs
>rehashed animations
>invasions sucks
>Heavy armor sucks
>armor sets don't even fit properly
>brown and grey
>shit AI
>Armor variety is less than DS2 BASE game, despite copypasting a 3rd of the armors from previous games
>Magic needs 2-3 ring slots just to dish out melee level damage
>awful scaling balance
>FP horribly ineffiecent with damage, ends up causing everyone to use 1 or 2 FP efficient spell like Great Heavy Soul Arrow
>Miracles awful, best and most viable one LOCKED BEHIND THE FINAL BOSS
>awful covenants
>left hand weapons no longer have full movesets
>dual wield weapons are gimmicks
>Straight Swords and Curved Sword are as fast as daggers
>Great Weapons are slower than previous games, and costs more stamina, while barely doing more damage
>1-2 Weapons ALWAYS the best in class, no redeeming qualitys for quirky weapons. In the end less weapon variety than BB
>No animation canceling
>No backstep i-frames
>rolls have too much i-frames and cost too little stamina
>bloodborne enemies catered to R1 spam from ss and cs
>hexes gone and dark magic is shit
>shittiest dragon form
>refined/hollow completely dominates
>pyromancy is the quality of casters
>19 bosses, a good chunk being gimmicks
>linear level design, less branching options than DeS, DS2, and even BB

>b-but the DLC will save it!
lmfao

You have a solid point i guess

>tfw you'd be just fine with talking to dsg goers but no one wants to add you

>penetrator
I havent had a single playthrough where i 1v1 him because biorr just makes the fight so much easier. Good boss though

Thanks but it's not urgent, I doubt I will put the last slab I have left for this cycle on it and this char is supposed to stay on NG.

>claims to be fine
>but doesn't add people himself
Nobody likes a wallflower, loser.

Waiting for the inevitable curved sword and straight sword nerf.

The ruse mask has more charm than edge mask #3342 imo

>SL1 CHALLENGE RUN
>Literally skipping 99% of the content
>Challenge

Speaking of, how would /dsg/ properly nerf Straight/Curved Swords without making them useless? I like the idea in previous threads of separating Straight Sword swing speeds between Heavy/Short sword R1 speeds to actually give reasons to use things like the Short Sword but more ideas like that are fun to discuss.

I'm gonna be sad when the day finally comes
>Carthus CS nerfed
>can't abuse it to deal with 3v1 ganks anymore
>nothing else is fast and damaging enough to safely attack into 3 people
>can't kill phantoms with two combos anymore unless I'm using something too slow to ever hit passive gankers with ranged backup
>will actually, unironically be forced to parryfish to win invasions instead of actually having fun and swinging a weapon
It'll be a sad day. Hopefully the DLC at least adds something as fun as the beast cutter so I can still enjoy myself even as I get wrecked.

Same here

That's exactly what should have been done from the start. The shorter swords like Broadsword and Painting Guardian be untouched speed-wise, maybe an AR nerf for some. The Longswords need a straight speed nerf.

>b-but I beat the game at SL1
>i-i totally got gud!

I would nerf swing speed, and maybe a bit of base damage

I just finished NG+ with my barbed straight sword, is there any weapon that is as good or btter than it for PvE? I heard twinblades melt bosses, is it true?

youtu.be/QHgs4SKql5Y

I found love in dark souls

Is golden man still with us. Or has he left us like the rest?

Question.

Does farron's ring reduce the fp consumed on a weapon art that cast spell like the cleric candlestick?

YO WADDUP!!!

/dead shitposting general/

>invade as aldrichfag and die
>suddenly no more signs on the ground
>realize i'm in shadow server
>tfw this happened yesterday for the exact same reason

Is the game telling me to stop invading as an aldrich faithful?

That's basically what I'd do.
Adjust their hitbox to properly match up to their model instead of the shit we have now
Slow down the 1HR1s of all straightswords, but by different amounts.

Barbed Sword, Shortsword, Cleric's Candlestick and Lothric's Holy Sword would get the slightly faster R1s.
The rest would get the slower R1s
Also I'd lower the damage of Gotthard's rolling L1 significantly but leave them otherwise unchanged

As for Curved Swords, I'd slow down the 2HR1s of all the falchion-type CS (Falchion, storm, carthus shotel, carthus sword). The first R1 would start up notably slower and the second R1 would have significantly more recovery. The Carthus Sword specifically would have a rather significant slow down, larger than the rest, but would otherwise be totally unchanged. I'm talking like katana R1 speed for most falchions and 1H greatsword speed for the carthus.
The scimitar-type curved swords would be untouched. They're fine as they are with their low AR compensating for their speed. Maybe the pontiff knight sword could get a slight stamina cost increase since it has so much reach

I'd also increase the startup and recovery of the katana running attack considerably. The washingpole specifically would startup slower and have more recovery than the rest.

And where glaives are considered, I'd go as far as to remove the hyperarmor entirely from their 2HR1s but that would probably make crutchshitters cry so maybe just narrowing the HA window and increasing the recovery of the 1st R1 so you cant' stagger it so goddamn quickly. If they were allowed to retain HA, I would change the modifier from 1.5 to 0.5

Of course, all of this would go alongside some significant buffs to the terrible weaponclasses but that'd be too much to list in a single post

What do they mean by Human Effigies in DaS2 as opposed to regular Humanity in DaS? Also what happened to all the firekeepers?

Carthus Curved Sword, only 2h though.
It's overpowered and fun.

>Also I'd lower the damage of Gotthard's rolling L1 significantly but leave them otherwise unchanged

Just make it have the same hitbox and tracking as the Drang Twinspears Rolling L1, for some reason despite being the exact same attack the Twinspears version has noticeably less phantom range and tracking.

A very, very long time has passed since DaS1. So long that history doesn't even clearly record the events of that time. Firekeepers are largely a lost practice and the retired ones you meet in the beginning are presumably in some sort of timeless limbo as part of their connection to the flame itself. The Firekeeper that tends to Majula is artificially created - rediscovery of the practice by a scholar rather than a continuation of the practice's heritage

Effigies are basically just humanities. Their name is different and they're looked upon differently simply because so much of the knowledge from the time of Lordran has been lost to history. Also because of the nature of the being that currently controls most of Drangleic, free-radical humanity such that was common in DaS1 is no longer really around. The wrapping around effigies are probably part of what keeps them separate from the pseudo-abyss that's consumed the kingdom and allows you to appropriate them for your own use.

Post weapon you wished were added with the DLCs

I can't fucking decide between farron sword and wolf night sword. Anyone have strong opinions on these two?

The hitbox problem is part of the hitbox issue that affects all straightswords. But, even with that fixed there's no reason that a straightsword rolling attack should ever trade for like 800 damage. The idea of them having access to a fast, long reach poke out of a roll isn't bad in and of itself, but it should not be so strong that it can functionally be your entire damage output, or that you can out-trade literally everything by just spamming it over and over.

I have one friend who's a huge le hardcore gaymer elitist and absolutely despises anybody who dares to play a game he considers casual,
I played DaS3 with him once. He ran past every enemy on a fucking SL180 character in co-op. When I asked him what the fuck he's doing, he said he always plays the game like this on NG+ and beyond.
3hardcore5me

Loyce Greatsword

wolf knight has nothing special, there are a lot of better greatswords out there, farron is unique I dont like it, but at least is different

This was detailed and informative. Thank you

Balder Swag Sword.

Sanctum Mace.

Hellix halberd, that shit was crazy

I love it, but I also realise it's not even close to being popular enough to return
never fucking ever

How are you today

Both do 20% bonus damage to abyss enemies
Wolf Knight GS is the longest greatsword and the 2nd highest AR (behind the BKS) but it has bad R2s with no hyperarmor. The WAR1 is useless but the WAR2 is actually quite useful for pve. It's faster than a charged R2 and does about as much damage but has a tonne of reach from the jump, will interrupt most enemies and will pancake on the hit. Good for locking down faggot enemies like pontiff knights and hitting weakpoints on big enemies like the pontiff dogs.
Farron GS is the lowest AR UGS, only reaching up to 500AR at 40/40 (lower than most greatswords). The unique L1s are really useful and quite strong; they lower your hitbox close to the ground and allow you to low-profile under a lot of boss attacks. However, their low damage and high stamina cost can make it a pain in the ass to use against some enemies and they're bad for DPS.

extra gud. how u?

>super fast 2h poke that has superlong reach
That'd be scary as hell, could probably replace hollowslayer if it had decent R1s

Probably a good thing it won't be as it'd be a split weapon with shitty scaling and a limited-range special attack.

I really like the wolf night sword's leap though.

Let's be honest, in DaS3 it would just have a completely generic greatsword moveset with Stance WA. They wouldn't even bother giving it a unique 2H moveset, it would just be a claymore with lower AR and D/C scaling

I also want Drakeblood to have the DaS2 moveset back. It did poke/slash and slash/poke on the R2s.

Pretty sure it does, but the amount is negligible on those wa it hardly matters

This is sad but true, which worries me about that black flame gs we're getting in the dlc

>inb4 quality with d/d int+faith scaling
>bastard sword moveset with simply an unique WA buff

This is infuriating.
The Anor Londo steps are a perfect farming spot. 5000 souls from the two knights, plenty of titanite, summons for Aldritch, ears if I decide to hate myself, even the occasional invasion.
Except this particular steps make my computer crash. Like completely crash; black screen, stutter noises, turns off. Never had that happen before, compy runs everything perfectly fine, compy runs everything else in this game perfectly fine, but here? Nope, dad, maybe 40-60% of the time.
Why!? How is it in this one innocuous part? What poorly optimized shit is there in that cathedral that fucks everything up so bad?

I might be wrong, but didn't that thing have a fucking S dex scaling in 2? In 3 they turned it into one of the 241512551927512251 quality weapons...

Someone confirm is AGS 2h rolling attack is still unparryable?

It's all a travesty, if you ask me.

Yes, it had S dex scaling, it was ok but other greatswords such as Loyce or Watcher's were just better

let's be optimistic user
what if it's the MLGS of dark builds
pure dark damage with decent fth and int scalings

I'm probably delusional, but fucking hell, DS3 really needs dark weapons

It looked UGS-sized to me.
It'll probably have no int/fth scaling at all and just a 12 req of each. It'll be pure physical aside from the WA, which will add a flat 80 dark damage for 40 seconds. Scaling will be C/B and it won't be infusable.

I feel like if that sword made it into the game it wouldve made more sense than the Greatsword we have now while still being pretty thematic to Tarkus. Plus, by the looks of it, it couldve been a strike weapon using a sword moveset. PERFECT for killing the Iron Golem.

S at +5, yes, but scaling doesn't mean much in DaS2. You can have an A scaling as good as S scaling, so it's easier to look at a table with the correct values.

Not really, it has the lowest stamina consumption of all greatswords and the split damage was alright against shields. Oh, and 130 counter damage.

Does anyone wanna co-op through the scorched lake on ps4? I'll be waiting at the Demon Ruins bonfire, beside the old demon king. Password iuiui

They didn't even turn it into a quality weapon. It has fucking D/D scaling. It's basically just for int or fth buff builds.

>DaS3 is bad
>when Hey! exists

Still unparryable, still deals thrust damage, still benefits fully from leoring.

I'm aware of DS2 scalings being weaker, but turning a pure dex weapon into quality is fucking pathetic regardless.
It's not even the only example of that...

Hey! doesn't excuse the loss of Mock, Pump Up, No Way!, "This One's Me," Decapitate, Roar or Joy!

Guys why can't i have my Dragon bone fist in ds3?

they would want you to keep going even in tough times

How DARE you suggest a ds2 weapon ?!

the scaling gets better at refined, though
I'm sure 90% of DS3 weapons have D/D scalings by default

Everytime someone asks for this weapon I keep thinking they mean the one from DaS1 and it confuses the ever living fuck out of me trying to figure out why someone would want that one back.

this pic has some REALLY fucked up perspective

fromsoft pls

Only when i get to have my Hands of God in DS3

>hating the dragon bone fist
get the fuck out of my /dsg/

I probably shouldnt have laughed so at this

Grab it then, you can get the othet one later anyway