/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit.
Please try to not spam pictures
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [INSERT UPDATE HERE WHENEVER A NEW EPISODE IS UP]
pastebin.com/i47jmCji

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-with-more_1
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-with-more-girls_1
youtube.com/watch?v=VastXQ_hPb0
youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well /drg/, the rightful ruler over your pathetic, sad and ugly life has tyo go to sleep eventually.
Remember that as loyal subject you're worth more than you think you do except if you post with tumblr filenname and that you should do thing that you feel good about, and not feel good about the thing you do. Pride is ingrained in your DNA and should be the motor of your life.
Gimme someone to bully before going
It's macaron you pink haired strawberry cunt. Fuck Ruruka

Eat me out, bitch.

Did it? Never noticed then.

>51 seconds
How?

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash blood from it!

This weeks POLLS are out later than usual but please VOTE on BOTH I appreciate everysingle vote and I will love you forever if you do! You can vote as many people as you want, As many times as you want!
Boys:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-guy-should-be-in-the-next-dangangames-with-more_1

Girls:
proprofs.com/polls/poll/?title=which-girl-should-be-in-the-dangangames-with-more-girls_1

Good night!

I've seen people faster than that, fastest I've ever seen (not in here, it was in /b/) was 20 seconds

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Someone already did

Mahiru~

Does anyone know if the despair arc is 11 or 12 episodes? I've set a goal to learn to sing the full despair opening and put some of the chorus on, before the last episode is out

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

It's finally done.

Here have a Paper Gundham

11. Despair 12 is a special episode, with cast interviews, I think.

Not the user you responded to, but this is amazing. Great job!

its 11, the finale for both is done in future so I expect some sort of battle with the remnants of despair.

holy shit that's adorable

That looks great

I want to sleep on Akane's boob pillows

That. Is. Amazing. Holy fuck

Alright, thanks

Cute

I hate roll games, the best I ever get is trips and that happens once in a blue moon.

>How ?
I'm the OP. Meant to post the NEW THREAD post before the first one but messed them around. Sorry about that but since I'm not a "first for waifu" I don't really care about that.
Did someone called the "con candy maker bitch" ? Because you sure were fast

Adorable!

All of my mini chara figures arrived yesterday!

Here is a quick pic I took, if anyone wants a picture of a specific character, just let me know!

Eat my cream puff.

Time for us to remember fedora-kun, rest in fucking rip one of the most upstanding characters in the show.

If Junko Enoshima was alive in the 1900's would she have been the cause for the Great Depression and the gap between the poor and the wealthy

Aw, thanks.
I should honestly do this more often. It was fun

Man you got it the worst, you come back and your character dies the very next day.

The worst I got was a shitty filler episode filled with animation errors which sums up AE perfectly, a bunch of wasted potential.

Why couldn't it have been like this

CUTE. Can I have a close up of Mukuro? Also shouldn't se stand behind "Junko"?

That looks so awesome! Amazing job!

If you're ever up for it, that would pair well with a Souda!

They are adorable! Ishimaru pls!

His sacrifice was ultimately worthless...

The whole world already did. There is more distance between the sun and proxima centauri than between your legs you backstabbing cunt.
Do a hiyoko one or a touko one or else I'll start fight you !

The feels were real that day, but I know Kodaka can't kill Kiri off after the death-threats I sent to Lerche's headquarters.

Boi.....

It was, he just helped Kirigiri live long enough to hold hands with Makoto. And that was bullshit. Fucking Ruruka

But my MukuroxNaegi ship, user!

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Seriously though, she is a the sue of class 78.
But everyone is entitled to liking whoever.

Come on, we all know Kiri isn't dead. Kodaka is just bullshiting for a late April-Fools. That's it. That's all it is. IT ISN'T REAL. YOU HEAR ME!

Taka looks pretty nice aswell. Those swirly eyes are kinda weird, though

Yeah, just something you have to get used to.

I think it adds a certain charm to them.

actually we are all pretty sure she will be alive.

Well now that that is over

How has your day been /drg/?

TAKA OMFG SO CUTE I'M DEAD

I wish I could believe you...

Bigger hope will only create a bigger despair in the end

GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE

her titty is ripped CLEAN OFF

I am going to get written up at work for going over my tell today. Not looking forward to Monday.

I was $5.75 over $100.00.

Going well so far! Woke up to pizza, so that was nice.

Well, it does fit Taka

It's been alright. Been at work, which is a nice change of pace from uni stuff. Now I'm just practising the despair arc opening. Wondering if I should sing it in falsetto.

How about you, Celes-user?

I see what you did there. Arranging them like a class trial.

I approve.

Everytime I see this picture, I see something new.

Monaca's back from the store! Who want cake~?
Has Akane killed Kotoko yet?

Yeah I know, but I just can't shake the feeling that they might pull a real death after she wakes up and all for maximum despair

My day has been pretty boring so far

Working on my games! I learned how to type set last night and met kuzu-user today! Overall good day so far! What about you?

She ran away, I couldn't... Oh here she is!

Oh jeeze. That sounds bad. I hope nothing too serious happens.

>Woke up to pizza
What the hell now I'm jealous. How does one wake up to pizza?

>practising the despair arc opening
Huh? No clue what that means honestly

Also my day has been pretty good, I got nothing else to do today so I'm basically free to do whatever today now. I'm planning on playing that new Terraria update with friends later when they all get on

Boring is better than awful though. Keep that in mind.

Hopefully I can make it to the games this time. I always forget exactly when it is.

I don't know how the fuck retail works but I am pretty sure getting written up is nothing good.

My dad just decided to buy it for me, not sure why.

It was pretty yummy, have leftovers for the weekend!

5pmEST tomorrow and 5pmEST Sunday.

Speaking of which, if you reply to this post with your favorite Danganronpa character and roll a 7 he/she will be in this weeks game!

Right. What I meant is, that I am practising the opening theme for the Danganronpa 3 Despair arc. The full version, at that

If I roll 7 Naegi becomes the new ultimate Despair.

In all honesty Souda is probably fairly fit from working on machines all the time
Also since I posted that Souda if he isn't in

Meh. I guess you have a point

Oh hey tits for br-ah I mean Akane. Is it too late to say i'm sorry

IZURU KAMYKAURA

Mahiru

I completely forgot to ask. Can I see Fukawa and Genocider?

I want to protect this smile.

Yea. Hope he doesn't get hit too hard though.

Goddamn I want pizza now.

Alright, I'll be there
Also while I'm replying, I'm voting Ogami just because nobody wants to vote for Ogami

Oh alright. Good luck with that man.

He's in, Along with Bandai, Izayoi, Juzo and Nagito.

For girls, Celeste, Peko, Seiko, Akane and Junko.

Yes, yes it is. Monaca better find a new secretary, because you ain't gonna be no more

Evenin', /drg/! I saw that Kuzu-Kun is back. I was beginning to worry he wouldn't be back until he showed up.

I'll see what I can do with that!

That's what I've been saying!

RU RU KA

Souda would be a buff dude if he was older, with a semi-kept beard and shortish dreadlocks.

That's me celery.
I am the one getting written up.

user we both know whats going to make Toko happy, and it may not happen just because of comedic purposes.

Either he says yes or she moves on.

Akane, don't rough her up too much. It's tough to find people willing to do paperwork and accept not getting paid, and something tells Monaca that you're unwilling to do both.

youtube.com/watch?v=VastXQ_hPb0

Gentle!

I'm voting for Hifumi because nobody does it. And he gets the help of his number two waifu.

Sure thing! I decided to add Togami in too

Ruruka!

hng...

God damn it

KAMYKAURAUAA

That's what her ass get for talkin' shit!
I ain't gonna work tho, I'm here for the food. Convince Nagisa or sum

youtube.com/watch?v=1SiylvmFI_8

I'll give you your favorite meat if you leave me be. Just please don't hurt me....being with Monaca is hard enough

RU RU KA!

Yo how would I get those toko's?
I seen them on amazon but I read RNG bullshit in the description of them.

They're so cute. And the swirly eyes really fits genocider and Fukawa to an extent. Thank you

Like I seriously still don't know why Souda is still so obsessed with Sonia since he has enough skills to build so many things
I mean if he wanted to he could spend a very brief amount of time helping out a space program, and then pretty much be the one guy that makes that space program successful.
This is also why I agreed with some user who some time ago said he would probably end up richer because given his skills he could collect tons of money if he wanted to

RU RU KA

Should've thought about that before!

Talk shit, get hit! I'll kill you and eat you! Say your prayers!

Fucking saved

No more?

Welp... looks like Monaca needs a new secretary.

Taking applications~

Souda's already in, so...rolling for Takumi Hijirihara!

Komaeda you absolute madman

I don't see a listing for one individually, but on Ebay I see people selling sets, which include all of them, even the secret characters.

They're terribly overpriced though, I got each set for around $50 (there are two sets) from an independent shop, and they want $100 for one set

No problem! They really are adorable.