Tfw live in upstate south carolina where there are curvy roads all over the place

>tfw live in upstate south carolina where there are curvy roads all over the place

>tfw vacation in the adirondacks all summer where there are some of the best driving roads in the world

>tfw i never get bored because i'm always a few minutes away from some awesome Veeky Forums fun

>tfw i think about all the poor anons who have awful roads with lots of stoplights and no turns

>tfw i realized you guys shape your taste in vehicles because of where you live, and are missing out on a lot of good cars

get out of your awful areas anons, it's cheap to move to a more mountainous area and you'd appreciate the new scenery

>tfw live in cali
>tfw get nice roads and dont have to live in a shit state

serious question, do you think having emissions testing makes for a better used car market?

out here in south carolina you can get a lot of shit people trying to sell some awful used cars but i don't really hear about a lot of lemons being sold on the west coast

>south carolina

enjoy your mustard sauce, scum.

>smog

>south carolina

How's the weather down there in worst carolina? I kid, you guys have some nice waterfalls down there.

Where do you drive?

>mountainous
>south carolina

those little mole hills ain't mountains boy

Upstate SC bro here too

Memphis style is just as easily found as low country is here in Sc.

RIP fuel economy

i live in the foothills in SC, just outside of Clemson. i can literally be driving through the mountains to TN or NC in a day trip though

hot, but i can't complain. you don't live in the south for the mild summers. and there are a bunch of country backroads a quarter mile away that have no speed limits and narrow shoulders for some technical driving. lots of trail braking and weight transfer to enjoy

>Cali
>Not a shit state
K

yeah probably, I dont see all that many junkers when I am perusing the craigslist. I would iamgine you can get some amazing deals on half running cars out there though.

Nor cal brah, not all that smoggy. I still blame the chinese though.

>cali
>not shit state

>Adirondacks best driving roads, fucking hills, hills everywhere. Fire roads, dirt and stone all over. Are you nuts?

>jellybrahs

>not all that smoggy
Then why do you have a smog inspection?

>LRN2GREENTXT

i stick to route 28 from utica to inlet, and usually hit moose river road for some fun. but rt 8 up to utica is freaking awesome as long as you can stay out from behind the trucks

all of the touristy areas are kept up very well, and the roads are always super smooth/clean

>A bridge that links faggots and niggers
Good one

Same reason for the AW ban, cuz liberals.

I think LA is a large part of it, the location of it causes smog to sit in the basin it is located in. I dont live anywhere near that shithole but a lot of people do, hence the regulations.

>south Ontario

Whats the point in having a fun car that isn't a muscle car here? I know of a single hairpin in my area(Oshawa) and every other curve in a road is just a big sweeper or hard turn immediately followed by a stop sign. I guess if your're in the Kawartha lakes area a lot a sports car would be fun but you pretty much have to be a millionaire to be in that position.

>shit laws
>high taxes
>SJW
>No guns

We really feel bad for you at this point.

not that guy, but niggers don't live in Marin, bud

of course, you're from flyover country, so nobody expects you to know what the fuck you're talking about

Nig you got the wrong bridge, that one is the bay bridge.

The golden gate links the faggots and the obscenely rich

I nearly neglected the gun policies

Enjoy your cuck buttons

we all know that only the least manly people own guns

>but muh defense

but you're just an asshole who feels vulnerable

>projecting

stay out of bad areas, lock your doors at night, don't flash your wealth and don't owe money to shitty people

there, now you don't need a gun for self-defense

i want you guys to google, dead mans curve in cleveland ohio

its a 4 lane freeway that goes straight through downtown then makes a 90 degree turn when it gets to the water

and no its not sweeping or gradual

Nice to drive on, because scenery

Ass to drive on fast because the next bend could be death unless you're fucking takumi.

Yes the gun laws suck, but thats ok. Nobody is perfect.

Also BBs are bant now, feelsbadman.jpg

I was gonna pick one of these up anyway to get around that

or you can just not be stupid and slow down to a manageable speed

but you're probably just stupid

What about speeding isn't stupid? We don't drive around at high speed to be safe.

you don't have to drive at high speeds to have fun, you just have to drive near the limits of your car

my parents own a 1993 caravan that they use as a NY work vehicle for the cargo room and, if needed, the seating. it's slow but it has low limits, so you might think you're really going fast because you can feel the body roll and the traction build through the steering wheel through tight turns but you look down at the speedo and you realize that you're never going so fast that you're in any danger

You also don't need to have sexual intercourse with a pretty woman either, but it sure beats screwing Mary Jane Rotten-Crotch

Don't feel bad NY is just like that.

ok gunnery sergeant hartman

do you live in the adirondacks?

I'm actually from the glorious north east, bud.

Spent a lot of time in the area, in a cabin on Uncas Road

then you must be super scared of big mean mr. physics if you don't appreciate how awesome those roads are

Awesome for scenery, but I'd rather live than die.

I see your point though.

>smog
Most of the smog in California, Oregon, and Washington state is from China. It drifts across the ocean

>tfw live in WV with awesome driving roads that are in terrible shape all the time

Which part?

That state is awful terrible people and pollution everywhere can't even drink the water and the roads have giant pot holes in them i seen them half a feet deep and the state is incredibly boring as well

>live in 3rd world shithole montreal
>enough said. THE worst road in North America

>do you think having emissions testing makes for a better used car market?

Yes. It reduces the chance of getting a scam car. That's because some of the cars with junk engines and parts cannot make it past emissions testing, thus they scrapped for parts instead of being sold by a scammer as a used car. Insist on the used car being able to pass emissions testing before buying it. With regular official testing, that also makes odometer fraud more risky since mileage is tracked across time and the car's physical performance should match the odometer. After all, if it runs rough but the odometer is low, then it was treated roughly or is a lemon. If it runs the same as in the previous sentence but has high odom reading, then you can assume it was treated well to get that far.

>Same reason for the AW ban, cuz liberals.

The problem with mixing cars and AW is you get those drive-by shootings. AW can be used for self-defense, but it is better as a first-strike weapon.

Dats a sikk gun yo

But yeah the minivan/ak driveby is deadly man. Those sliding doors and that pistol grip make it the number 2 killer in california besides marijuana overdose

>get out of your awful areas anons, it's cheap to move to a more mountainous area and you'd appreciate the new scenery
Well I'd love that but I don't know where to find someone to sponsor me in Canada for the permanent residence. I don't have any qualities except for driving.

North central, near Morgantown. Roads have been ruined by truck traffic due to the gas wells.

K. Anything else?

Delet this.

The upstate of South Carolina is terrible! It's nothing but rednecks and niggers. Please don't move here. They're cutting down trees and throwing up shitty cookie cutter houses on a postage stamp of land thanks to you faggots.

>you guys shape your taste in vehicles because of where you live

This is true for most people. There's literally no purpose in having a Miata/FRS/fun lightweight low-powered touge slut in the Midwest.

>Morgantown
well that's as good as it get's in that state desu South Wv is 3rd world

Where do you live there? it really depends

Gsp

hes not referencing your actual physical smog you dense motherfuckers
california is horrible

>tfw florida
>no point in owning any enthusiast car

i live about an hour from the 129 dragon.
it's a n00bfest on the weekends, but about 4 am on friday mornings we rip the snot on one out and back, then leave.
usually nobody's there, you can spot headlights of oncoming traffic if there are others.
so the entire width of the road is usable.
hell yeah !!

And here I am in Chicago on my 4th mr2 slowly starting to realize this

>live in Asheville
>the whole city is a mountain pass
>full of hippies = actual tofu shops
>highways have NASCAR-grade bankings curving and diving through the hills
>10 minutes drive south on the Blue Ridge puts you in the middle of Takumiville
>Cataloochee has gravel access trails (READ: rally stages) thru the state park that turn into beautiful brand new tarmac switchbacks at the TN line.
>The cops are generally very lenient

on the other hand, the traffic is awful and the surface streets are wildly inefficient. Lots of Floridian halfbacks and old rich people driving slow. Like 10 under on a 60 mph highway while traffic is doing 80+. That kind of slow.