ITT we rate eachothers shitboxes

ITT we rate eachothers shitboxes
No bully pls

crack dealer/10

i kinda wanna get one of these over a 1999 corvette, would you say the aftermarket would allow me to make this thing go over 150 on the highway without being a death machine

looks like a good daily, 4/10

That's a nice looking old F-body. Most I see anymore are worn out rust buckets.

I don't like how low it is, or the roof rack, but that's probably what you're going for, and would look bad without it.

it looks bad on its own. its just a shitbox

Yeah but its a decently unique shitbox

your car
well the paint looks maaco tier in that pic,like its missing the clear coat.
the tires are all seasons, on a corvette why? get some real rubber.

looks like it hasn't been driven at speed for decades, so i give it a 3/10. if it had decent rubber it would be a 7/10

i also hate that roof luggage thing, it lives on the car because it takes a fucking enormous amount of space, and i do not drive it much because its a shitbox. so i leave it on top. yes its ugly but its useful once in a while.
i have no idea where normal people put these things, in a storage unit?

"at speed" for a c3 is like 45 mph

then fix it so it runs good. ditch all smog, get a decent cam and open it up. its a corvette! its meant to tear up the road not be a poser

Not ready yet. Bully all you want

My brother's friend has one of these in the same color and in great condition. Wish I could get it lol 8/10

buy one. has no sentimental value to me. i have no idea why people like them over say a saab 99 or something. idk, there are better cars if you like ancient shitboxes

>> there are better cars if you like ancient shitboxes

Hmm, which ones would you recommend? I'll keep an eye out for them if my current shitbox explodes.

i do not know you can watch motorweek retro reviews. i do suggest a car like a subaru RX.
it was an interesting car made in the late 80's

What kit is that?

i like your neighborhood user

Super cool. I thought Firebirds were the coolest back in the day but I ended up with pic related because it's easier to work on and easier to get in manual

This is a rabbit right? Looks so much like my mom's old Chevette it gives me the nostalgia. My aunt had a red Rabbit it never occurred to me that one of them was probably imitating the other.

These were even more beautiful than Firebirds to me as a kid it's a damn shame they're all from the depths of the malaise era.

I'm cool with widebody kits for fatter tires but this is a stance thing right? I guess it looks like your "fitment" will be good.

Golf? Is this in Europe? I've never seen that car before.

>Golf? Is this in Europe? I've never seen that car before.

Where are you from? I'm in NY. Also, it's a 2003 1.8T Jetta.

Yes but you'll be paying a lot for that. Don't bother.

Why

Ohio. I have a 1.8t in the Passat. Are you the original owner? Having any sludge related issues? What kind of oil do you use?

Das fuccin it mane
IS broz

Its the original paint, but yeah definitely needs new paint. And finding the actual tires for these is difficult.

Nope, this car has had a few owners before me. I've owned it for a month so far and just changed the oil 2 days ago with Mobil 1 0W-40 European Car Formula. I'm not sure about any sludge, my brother and I haven't seen anything weird. so far.

QUEBEC UP IN HERE

>0 weight in the middle of summer
Whew! How many miles does it have? Did you open up the oil filter when you changed it? Maybe I should give that 0 weight a try to see if maybe it clears out the gunk I believe to be in my turbo return line.

it's only 0 weight at like 30F

I run 0w-40 in all my cars year round

I have one of those in a shitty rust bucket finish!

And just found some pics of said rusty bucket finish on my phone.

ive seen you post your car befroe, its pretty fucking cool but i'd say ditch those stock rims

also, my junk, waiting on me ever so patiently

(OP)
10/10 all of you

Here are both of mine. One works, one doesn't.

because there's alot of white people in it

i dislike your choice of tires on the fbody too. but damn its clean! 6/10 easiy upgradeable with say some summer only tires

Nobody makes any good tires in 235/60/15, it was either those for $125 each (plus muh white lettering because racecar), some cooper shit for $99, or Pirellis for $260 each. It might not be fast but it's still a tire fryer, I'm happy with these.

7/10

Replace the windshield and put thick as fuck rear tires on and you'll bump up an entire point.

pls no bully

jealous you live in Hawaii / 10

b-but it's actually brazil

Oh, I was in Hawaii a few years ago and they had a ton of those trees with the long roots/vines handing from them.

Regardless, cute car. I know it's shitty to own a car in Brazil considering high insurance and taxes.

It's one of these.

1/2

2/2

this plus fixed windshield plus wider rear tires would be pretty godly

maybe even cover it in primer gray mmmmm delicious

Is it the qt AW11?

It's one of these. :^)

From Quebec city here :P

Sexy

that is sad. you basically have to get bigger wheels to get decent rubber.

How do you know

Hey. that's practically next door. NB here.

Hawt.

Do you like it? Almost bought one, never got the chance to drive it.

It has around 158,600 miles haha. we also replaced the oil filter with a Bosch 3421 Premium Oil Filter.

almost 20k on it already and i got it in december. Really fun car and the accessport really wakes it up

R8 M8's

It's alright. Mine is a 2011 MKS EcoBoost, so basically a 4th gen SHO. I did a ~6500 mile trip coast to coast and back, and got about 25MPG.

The only real issue is Ford not having a decarb process for the valves. It seems more reliable than the '08 535xit I had, but we'll see how true that is as the miles go up. I'm at ~85K now.

+beautiful car
+good color
+T-top (as opposed to convertible)

-slow
-no chrome :(
-no side pipes

7.5/10

Amazing car br/o/. is that on Catalina highway by any chance?

Heh, I remember the day I took this picture. Found out a crackhead had cut into my lines to steal fuel right after I literally dumped 50 BRL worth of gas down the gutter.

b r a s i l

nice gol

shit bawx, but at least it don't leak oil no mo

Own one. So glad the timing belt blew

hnng that mazda

noice
>tfw no turd gen
B E S T
E
S
T

fix it again tyrone

6/10

yurop/10

8/10 would hoon

6.9/10

3/10

3/10

8/10

6.5/10

left, 5/10 right, 9/10
>tfw no supercharged mercedes

4/10

2/10

9/10

5/10

old truck feels/10

5/10 then 8/10

3/10 (both)

yurop/10

matthew mcconaughey/10

meme/10

10/10 sister

8/10

7/10

shitbox/10 (5.5)

yurop/10

doesn't even use yamalube/10

It's a shitbox at heart, but a damn nice one.

hope im not too late

> My fox is consistently slightly higher mid tier than f bodies but not as high mid tier as corvettes
I may not agree with your Euro-preference but at least you're consistent

Thats a really clean metro.

Front license plates make Miatas look like nips from American WWII propaganda

My gf

>clean as fuck metro

10/10 you win the thread can i suck your dick please

I prefer a camaro over a firebird when it comes to third gen, and I dislike everything but the most YUROPOOR tier shitboxes and ultra high end mbz.

fox bodies are cool though.

>G body > F body

Holy shit dude

Yeah I saw your vintage shit coming through on that patina impala. Did that one two tone z28 rank so high purely on cherry condition?

> me rike white lice and flied!

Somebody shoop one of those pointy asian rice picker hats on it

yeah. combination of great looking stock wheels, super clean, and great colors. also no massive body kit or anything.

I flock to beaters

hon hon hon

>tfw 2wd
>tfw go and hang out with off road group
>tfw tear up the mud bog and wheel with the big lifted 4x4s
>tfw even pull one out
>tfw the only person to witness it was a upstanding redneck of melanin enhanced complexion

I don't care because of how absolutely ass blasted that for driver was

>webm soon friends

10/10
>why did you paint the visor tho

It's just black plastic

Here's one of my actual shitboxes

1984 Camaro Berlinetta

plz be gentle

noice.

>tfw going to start building up a SBF soon
>preferably 351w

Did it come with a training bra