/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

/sthg/ - #563 - Egg Harem Edition

Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog General. Let's talk about Sonic games, old and new, and the entire franchise including animation and comics. Share art, music, talk about new developments, discuss ROM hacks, speedrunning, etc.

/sthg/ - #562 - Bootleg CD Edition

>Link CompilationDrawfag/Writefag Idea WallsNews/DevelopmentsRecent and Upcoming Releases

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11192278
youtube.com/watch?v=e_q34PyjWg0&feature=youtu.be&t=36m1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fast

also fast

>/sthg/ - #562 - Bootleg CD Edition
Ya half fucked up.

Pisswaffles, I buggered up the title.
Ah well, that's what I get for being tired.

I can't even find a good reaction image

>squishy Shard

And so did I, didn't mean to quote.

Mike Pollock then went mad and devoted his life to destroying Sonic Team with an army of evil robots in deranged vengence

I think it works pretty well in a medieval setting desu

I never really liked the idea of turning robots fully organic, honestly. Still kinda cute, though.

Heh.

>1 robot, 1 human, 1 furry, and 1 troll
Why is Eggman such deviant?

ded rat

Why is Mike Pollock A flaming gay homosexual that takes dicks in asses Voicing a dictator that gets hardons when he is violating every woodland creature?
Seriously. We need new voice actors along with new writers for the games.

And then mememan decided to cover himself in blue paint and run around fixing all of Mike's messes while handing out free totinos coupons...

...before revealing it to be an advanced marketing ploy for SEGA to take advantage of Pollock's existential crisis to advertise the new games

>Seriously. We need new voice actors along with new writers for the games.
We have good VAs, just awful writing to make use of them. Kind of sad really. Give Pollock some Archie Eggman lines and he could easily pull that off, or Smith with Archie Sonic (Though I always read Archie Sonic as Griffith)

Why ain't Ella in this picture?

>we need voice actors and writers
Nice try, fuckface.
Sonic is at his best with minimal story and no voice acting at all.
Once Mania releases and is a massive hit I'm going to rub it on this general's face for a whole month.

I wish Pollock would just try some different Eggman approaches and post them to Youtube and see what people think about them. If he's allowed, that is.

>Sonic is at his best with minimal story and no voice acting at all.
This. Sonic should be all about gameplay and nothing else. Sonic 1 and 2 had the best stories in the franchise. Hell, I wouldn't mind stuff like Mania being the norm going forward and just scrapping Modern Sonic completely. I doubt many people outside of hardcore fans would miss him. Classic's more popular anyways and this franchise needs all the popularity and positive attention it can get

Sonic X continuity is off-limits

Sonic Severe Psychological Crisis: A brand new game full of fun action, adventure, and the slow realization that your life peaked long ago and it's all down hill from here.
Rated E for Everyone

Here's your (You)

Nah.

"MetalShadowOverlord Mighty Number 34392 I am MIGHTY"

God I hope the future Sonic games that get Kickstarted don't do this bs.

Autism to it's fullest.

You know I'm right. It's the path to making Sonic great again

How do we make Nack great again?

No, Shadow, you can't be in Mania.

We can't. Thankfully he's not in the games anymore

Well, for starters, they have to use him.

>we will never see Team Hooligan in the games

Good. They'd be unnecessary clutter.

I got the skinny of whats going on over @
Project X
Pretty much the group that runs the website/game dev been pushing the so called Donation run for Rewards (such as custom forum rank to be placed underneath the forum avi and other things)
Pretty much people that donated huge amounts got entitled and started to bitch since the update to Version 6.0+ isn't here and its taking too damn long that is actually making people really stressed out that they can't get their fap material on time.

Hope that helps. Pretty much Zeta and the team say to cease the bitching as the production is well underway and that the complaining is simply just doing the opposite.

Maybe you're right.

Well, I'm off to bed.
Night /sthg/, stay fast

I'm gonna go slow.

time for bed?

Goodnight user.

Hey /sthg/, what's your favorite Game Gear Sonic game?

If you prefer the Master System version of any of these games, just vote for it anyway.

strawpoll.me/11192278

>we will never see the Egg Bosses in the games.
>at best it will be shit like the deadly 6

I never played any of them. Are there any that are really good?

Sad times. The games need good secondary and tertiary threats.

I don't get it. What did he mean by this?

Why though? Eggman's really the only threat you need for a game series like this. It's not like there's an ongoing narrative so you can afford to have Eggman be the villain 99% of the time. The other 1% is stuff like the Deadly Six or Eggman Nega.

Or Monster of the month.
Don't forget Monster of the Month!

user wants you to go outside and enjoy nature!

That too. Why is that user complaining about a lack of good threats? You can always whip up a random god of destruction when you don't feel like using Eggman

Does Shadow need to eat or sleep?

But I'm not alone. I have you guys.

That counts, right?

...right?

We are a figment of your imagination.

No, he is the ultimate lifeform, he has ascended beyond the need to rest or consume physical matter

How do you deal with the fact that you will never EVER be as cool as Sonic?

If you think about it..... FinalHazard/Biolizard is based on Perfect Chaos. If you noticed how much replication is like (other then the Black Doom Colors Biolizard has and relatively smaller then Perfect Chaos) Biolizard was pretty much a weaker Perfect Chaos. (yes two Super Hedgehogs fought against it even still I think Perfect Chaos is much more devestating)

I want SEGA to pull a LAVOS out of their asses and make the world a RUIN for once and not so happy go lucky for our hero.

fuck off boco

He must get really bored.

>Flesh Shard
>Power Gem is still embedded in his chest and not just a big necklace he wears 80s rapper style.

eeeh.

It seems like they're going that route with 2017. I doubt Eggman's competent enough to not only take over the world, but also leave it in smoldering ruins. Hell, could just be Iblis/Dark Gaia again
>Inb4 they can't come back
It's fiction, anything can happen

>expected the sort to follow LPD to NOT be autists and embarrassingly entitled fucks
Good. Let Zeta and the rest reap the whirlwind they've sown.

Holy fuck, the Joypolis mascot is a menace.

Excuse me boco is and Amy hating Morrigan loving pissbaby. I'm sonamy trash. It's totally different.

I'm the coolest.

What is he doing?

Also, Joypolis Sonic a fatty.

He only needs hugs__

He has Omega to talk about guns and violence with while everyone else is wasting time eating, sleeping, and aging.

Think they'd ever have an argument over the best guns?

youtube.com/watch?v=e_q34PyjWg0&feature=youtu.be&t=36m1s
Jason Grittfith Swearing

Wouldn't it be a cool twist if they brought Maria back, but as a villain?

Let her rest, user.

Nah. I think there's some real potential for a huge plot twist there

I bet you want Tikal to come back too

Sure, why not? Could be fun, and Knuckles needs someone else to interact with on that island of his

I want to replay Generations again now.

he has bat tats and the Chaotix, now fuck off

But do you want to replay Planet Wisp?

Bat tats is busy with the edgelord and the Chaotix barely appear nowadays. Plus Tikal could give us more insight into DEEPEST LORE with echidnas and shit

I really couldn't see it as anything, but kinda dumb and unneeded.

It could be used to give us more insight into Shadow and especially Eggman. We barely know anything about how Eggman viewed Maria or if he even knew her, and this would be a chance to explore that

Daddy pissed off the biollante knockoff
The End

what is /sthg/ stance on Streamers playing Sonic games? Do you prefer Mics? Webcam? Walkthrus? Commentary or complete game sound and no voice?
Twitch or Youtube?
I am thinking of streaming Sonic Generations

Hey /sthg/ I made my own fancharacter

She could probably exposit about other lore related to the echidnas and shit
Fuck off. Nicely drawn, but fuck off

I wonder why there isn't more art of Sonic characters as their Arthurian or Arabian counterparts?

This looks amazing. Do you draw other Sonic-related things?

she's dead, fuck off

fuck off

Bleh. Hammerheads are ugly. They also don't have ribbons coming off their heads. Don't know why you wasted your artistic skill on this when there are better ways to spend it but whatever.

Did the Storybook series sell well?

Nice work emulating the designs of aquatic Mobians. Now kindly bugger off.

Amy is my waifu and tonight she will receive a sexy animation, fight me, Boco.

I want to rub my dick between her eyes.

Looks nicely made

nice artstyle

How come there is only one Insect Mobian? Charmy? Shouldn't there be other insectoid mobians?

Hard to fit into the Sonic style maybe?