He doesnt use rain-x

>he doesnt use rain-x
>hes cucked by h2o and bosch

>he lets his car get wet

shame on you

I use tap water when its warm, cheapest blue shit in the winter. Works fine.

I bought a jug of OP's pic on whim because it was on sale. I was pleasantly surprised. Shit works pretty well as far as applying the water beading.

Bugs, not so much, but I have yet to find something that works on bugs better than regular spray glass cleaner. Pic related is what I keep in my car at all times, along with a roll of shop towels.

>not just deleting that 30lb 3 gallon waterjug/pump

>he uses the methanol to clean his windshield instead of injecting it

I just use windex; the name brand, not the 99 cent version like you fuccbois.

The better -20 degree fahrenheit wiper fluid uses a lot of methanol. Of course, alcohols can remove more of your wax coat, but who cares about that.

The ones to avoid are the dollar store one gallon jugs. They may have a tiny bit of methanol and use salts for the other part of melting the ice. I don't know about you, but the less salt on my car, the better. Cheap is good. Too cheap is not good.

I tried that cheap SuperTech windshield washer fluid sold at walmart. My wiper fluid seems to have bacteria growth in it now and stinks a lot. So I believe its formula leaves something to be desired in that it allows growth of something in the liquid.

How does one clean that wiper fluid container? And don't tell me remove it from the car and wash it out. I'd like to but it is buried under a lot of stuff some of which is genuinely difficult to remove. That's because to move part A, I must remove harnesses B, C, and D. Pipe E then needs to be removed because one doesn't bend solid non-flex metal pipes out of the way, right?

Damn, the days of self-service cars is almost over. Sure the fluid container can be removed, but at some point, there is so much stuff to remove I am totally daunted. I helped my father remove a dash long ago. Tediuous but not too bad. But these modern computerized dash boards are too tedious and not only daunt me, but also scare me off.

flush you are system with bleach water

>he uses his car

What a normie

I assume your post to use bleach is not a post by Alphonse or other trolls in Veeky Forums that regularly and deliberately post bad advice that sounds good at first glance. Those trolls want people to be hurt or the cars to suffer.. But you should have added the warning about bleach being bad for colored paint.

However, don't have bleach water droplets settle on the car paint. You can only use bleach in the rain. Or if you wash the car off immediately. Bleach also attacks rubber, so your wipers should be rinsed.

Bleach on car paint is bad.

Unhook the hoses from the nozzles and stick them in a bucket to avoid this issue and then flush with lots and lots of fresh water because bleach tends to create a film

i think by saying bleach water he's advocating a mix of water and bleach, rather than straight up bleach in the reservoir.

Pour that shit in the tank, but then, go under the insulation on your hood, disconnect the windshield washer tubes and route them to a bucket outside the car.

then run your washers, it should clean out the tank, pump and tubes while spraying the bleach safely away from your paint.

Thanks i didnt understand why he was concerned i guess i shouldve clarified a ratio or something. Just a cap or two of bleach in a gallon of water. Start off weak. Flush with tap water when youre done, fill with proper solution after that and then let some get on your windshield so you dont have anymore water at all in the system

RainX is pretty good, I used to have spraybottle as well.

Chamois leather polish on every surface that'll take a shine, and I don't need it.

jokes on you, i bought rain-x today

I live in California, a non-shit state, so I don't need it.

Also that shit ruins your seals.

>he doesnt use rain-x

RainX AntiFog is NOT recommended for use on tinted windows. That is what the RainX website says. So don't use it on tinted windows to stop fogging when winter comes around again.

>tint is now on the exterior of windows

i live in California and i use it. works great.

That windshield wiper fluid shit doesn't even work all that good.

The classic stuff you buff on, sure. But the windshield wiper fluid (which I run anyway because w/e it's cheap) seems to have a higher speed until the rain starts to bead off.

I only use this, and silicon wipers

If you used RainX on the windshield, that RainX wiper fluid is probably meant to help extend your original RainX you buffed on. Otherwise, the ordinary methanol-based wiper fluid plus physical wiper action would rub off the RainX fairly fast.

>he doesnt use rain-x

RainX is not the only maker of that window coating that repels water. The makers of Invisible Glass (Stoner) also have their version of RainX.

It's named Stoner Invisible Glass Cleaner With Rain Repellent. It comes in both ready to use spray bottles (spray and buff) and a more concentrated bottle you add to your car's windshield washer liquid reservoir at the rate of 4 ounces per gallon of water or premixed washer fluid. It says it is compatible with windshield washer fluid.