ITT: Things only faggots have for their car

ITT: Things only faggots have for their car

what
is this a thing? please be a teenagers car

I've never seen such thing in my life

How do these make you a faggot?

By not having Black Ice™ scented trees

Underrated reply

Yep faggots will over pay simply cause it's "designed for cars" I buy pic related, lasts for months

I never really thought of that. Do you just velcrom them down underneath the seat?

t. hondacuck

I used to but honestly I just put it anywhere and it works the same. Best part is that you can go full open for extra freshness.

These are unreasonably upsetting.

I put a black one over my steering wheel, Lexus really fucked up with that bright annoying wood trim on the steering wheel.

How does having a Subwoofer make you a faggot?

I'm guessing it's hard to get to your spare in that faggots pic

Hopefully you properly sounddeadened your car so you can't hear your license plate vibrating. I had a subwoofer that would vibrate the heat shield underneath my car and it sounded so fucking terrible. You didn't even hear bass, just BZZZZZZZZZZZ from the heat shield over the exhaust sounding like a bunch of rocks in a tin

ITT: inoffensive stickers and accessories offend me. I am no better than a triggered tumblrina.

Just keep your car, your belongings, and yourself clean and the car shouldn't need one.

The only thing that makes you a faggot is having a Bernie/Obama/Hillary sticker. If you have a Trump sticker, you have BALLS; not even because I support him, but because you WILL get your shit keyed. Speaking of which, truck nuts are also faggy.

Idc about anything else, it's your car.

sorry these dont smell like car

This is why you get an 8 or 10 inch subwoofer so you get nice bass without rattling everything in your car you nigger

>he uses a red dragon steering wheel cocer

I was in this thread last time and had a lot of fun coming up with the most physically retarded possible items to have in a car. Not as in things people actually keep that are shit, as in the most stupid possible objects one could have in a car.

>expanding foam/concrete in two boxes next to each other
>giant box labeled "BOMB" with flashing neon lights
>blood
>dead body
>dead animal (would they stop you?)
>absolutely huge dildo that is sticking 3-4 feet outside both windows
>**MYSTERY BAG**
>board game wide open on passenger's seat as you are trying to play 4 players by yourself and are screaming out commands like someone else was there
>a racing video game with a monitor mounted in your front dash
>15 different spare tires (or as I've taken to calling them, tyres) that don't fit
>open grill with frying burgers
>shifter stick that is so long that it goes through the sunroof which has to be there just for that
>mobile radio broadcasting station that is a numbers station
>a broken GPS unit which knows where you are but keeps screaming random roads you could turn on

Widescreen backup camera with a screen bolted to the windshield.

I ride a motorcycle. I'm just not offended over things that aren't mine and I don't have to use.

an uncapped gas can

ITT: Things women have in their cars

There's no picture of you so you must be right.

*things only non-enthusiasts have in their cars

nothing wrong with adding additional appliances to a vehicle which you already see as an appliance

Just because you know someones a faggot doesn't mean you're a offended

my s10 has a massive exhaust leak right under the cab so i constantly breathe carbon monoxide as i drive

i hope i die soon

Ayy Lmao

I've been a fan of adding various home appliances and decor into my car. I have a cigarette lighter connector that outputs to 3 regular wall outlets, connected to table lamps taped to the ceiling with silver tape.

I'm a dem but I hate being stuck behind anyone with liberal bumperstickers because they're slow as fuck while the Conservatives usually go ten over the limit.

fucking this
so cringy to see brand new trucks with light bars screwed into the roof
why would you do that

Because they want to be able to flash their bro bar at you when you are only doing 75mph in the left lane of a 55mph highway even though you have a bunch of cars in front of you.

Thank got they aren's smart enough to install air horns on their trucks. That shit would get annoying.

For a while I was driving around with three old TVs in my car because I didn't want to get rid of them and had nowhere to put them. Weight distribution bro

Just imagine the summer swamp ass…

>dried oregano and flour in clear plastic bags
>over 50 lbs of gunpowder
>an assortment of car radios
>a portable deep fryer turned on
>bowling balls on the rear windowsill and lead ingots on the dashboard
>molotov cocktails in the cup holders
>fake Halloween limbs underneath bloody clothes

I hate car bras.

I want that for my car but just have it be the guy

really gotta project that loneliness

I have two vacuums and a jug of bleach in my back seat. They've been there for like 6 months now.

Holy fuck I'm lazy.

Friends

God damn, bad enough on beetles but this? 1-800-come on now
Looks like a jet turbine exhaust.

It becomes a dp when you go into "manual" mode
Don't forget the matching floor mats.

Speaking of which, do they still make those NOS™ mats and other accessories?

I was wondering if someone would post this

Because that's nig/spic overkill tier and takes up the entire trunk. It's not about accentuating music but being a general nuisance.
I would hate to attempt to clean that.

These are utterly retarded. There is literally no point. All it does is let your paint fade at a mismatched rate. Stone chips aren't that big of a deal and it runs the look of the car.
10/10 triggered
I'd be fine if they actually went off road but you know they aren't.

>I'm a hoarder furfag
>my fursuit is in the trunk

That's actually an aesthetic front license plate... That shouldn't be possible

You're right, that carbon fiber looks tacky as hell.

It's obviously owned by a woman.

>having a steering wheel cover at all

Guess I'm a faggot. I fucking love LED bars.

>lifted truck/SUV built to go into the woods for days at a time with an LED bar

okay i gotcha

>stock heap with an LED bar as its only mod

okay i don't get you

i can see how they'd be better than a bunch of lights, but most are too bright and the assholes that use them on roads deserve 24/7 diarrhea

>assholes that use them on roads deserve 24/7 diarrhea

That gets into the fabric seats permanently and always wreaks of shit.

>>shifter stick that is so long that it goes through the sunroof which has to be there just for that

I agree. Kicker is shit. Audiopipe is far superior.

this cant be real

That's actually a useful thing though. What's actually wrong with you? A real faggot, you are?

It saves the tissue box from getting crushed by sitting on. So it is not a faggot thing.
Any sticker on a car literally is gay. So yeah.
Sometimes I find sticker like this cute. Part-gay
Absolute faggotry.
Useful. Not faggotry.
Gay as fuck.
Keeps your car somewhat fresh smelling unless you have tons of black ice. If y ou have black ice you are not a faggot.
Gay shit girls put on their car. My neighbor has it on her brand new C-Class for God's sake!
Lifted truck? Gay unless you are a hardcore offroader.
It is good in traffic jams but boring in long rides. Part-gay.
Must be a Japanese thing. So dunno.
My grand father has this in his crown vic and is absolutely ridiculous. Gay.
It's a dildo! So gay unless you are gay.
Dad has this in his car. Absolute gay shit.
Unless it's a nice padded leather it has, it is not gay.
What the fuck is that?
Mustangs are pretty cool. I own a 2010 GT.
Not Gay.
My bro has this in his fucking Camaro! Absolutely ridiculous but it does look cool on it.
Meh.
Kek
Manual is cool. So not gay.
Comfy as fuck just by seeing it.
I don't know what to say. Gay.
As if people's gonna follow you. Gay.
Me too, bro.
Heh, mom has 2 love heart pillows in the back headrest. Part-gay.

>shifter stick that is so long that it goes through the sunroof which has to be there just for that

I'm going to try this, I have a sunroof and I'm a huge faggot

Having this post in my car is gay

>having a steering wheel

>What the fuck is that?

Butt plug for your mom.

Here, it's ducking annoying when the sun hits the wood trim. It looks like some sort of reflective tape at night but during the day.

There it is! An another judgy faggot.

>making a post so long you can't even read a third of the replies

If I lived in a hotter climate I'd definitely consider the side ones. I lived in Houston for a while and getting in the car in summer was fucking suffering, especially with a black interior.

The little ones from Febreeze are pretty good without really overpowering or feminine odor.

People who have these and use them on public roads should be arrested for blinding other drivers.

>>>/plebbit/

thought it was a cock ring lmao

I actually have this in my cat

I had beer bottles break and dump into my spare tire well.. car smelled like a dumpster behind a bar. Had to use those things until it finally died down. Just tossed 'em into the spare area.

AFTER MARKET STEREO
F
T
E
R

MARKET
A
R
K
E
T

STEREO
TTEREO
EEEREO
RRRREO
EEEEEO
OOOOO

That's fucking stupid. Yes, a lot of cheaper aftermarket stereos look gaudy, but there are options without a million LEDs and bright lights. You can get smartphone compatibility and bluetooth handsfree calling for around $100-$150 and improve the audio in the car and your enjoyment of it.

If you're willing to spend a little more you can get something nice like the Pioneer Appradio. For a little under $600 it has smartphone integration, a backup camera, Apple Carplay.(iPhone takes over the interface of the radio with apps and better integration), all the original steering wheel controls work too. It's a massive improvement over stock in a car that's not that old (pic related, 2012 Accord with a Pioneer Appradio 4).

>tfw my car comes with all of this without aftermarket stereo
This is why you only buy luxury cars

I don't like listening to cassettes. Fuck yourself. Not to mention the stock one was totally fucked with no working spares in the country.

Buying outdated models of luxury cars subjects you to more expensive repairs and more rapid depreciation. Besides, have you seen some of the systems in luxury cars? MyLincoln Touch BLOWS.

OH GOD FUCKING ROASTED

This is honestly the best sub you can get that's not overpowering or obnoxious.