What's the best way to break through a line of "protestors"? They all weigh about 100-250 pounds...

What's the best way to break through a line of "protestors"? They all weigh about 100-250 pounds, so would my Fiesta sustain heavy damage if i just pass through continuously at 60mph? Or should I stop and then plow through like this guy did here?

youtu.be/WHSC-zaYdaQ?t=10m40s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9u8OWS4g8XM
blog.beforward.jp/car-review/remember-bmw-blaster-south-africas-flamethrowing-car.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WHSC-zaYdaQ&feature=youtu.be&t=10m40s
youtu.be/hVx_LfbZLg8
youtube.com/watch?v=1ZincJMBazc
youtube.com/watch?v=MuTy3T8jP54#t=1m8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

allahu akbar

try to aim for the skinny one and plow were they hold hands slowly at like 5-10 mph they should be ok

did the guy got arrested ?

For anyone looking the moment in question is just past 10 minute mark. Tbqh the driver that went through did probably about as well as you can in this situation. Push through slowly and they will get out of the way. This isnt Tiananmen square, the millenials will move. The majority of them are complaining just to complain

>want to get sympathy and unification for a cause
>do so by annoying the shit out of the general population

leftists

YOU KNEW THEY WERE GONNA BE THERE YOU FUCKING BITCH

YOU CHOSE TO GO THAT WAY SO THAT YOU COULD BE A RACIST ASSHOLE

The racist assholes are the idiots blocking I70.

Nope. I believe the protesters did, for damage to the SUV.

Yep the protestors were prosecuted. But doesn't this belong in /pol/ ?

>What's the best way to break through a line of "protestors"?
With a mustang

It's a honda thread.

kek, ok my bad.

yep.

If i were in the front i would do a loud, smokey burnout and im sure the stupid protesters would freak out and move out of the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=9u8OWS4g8XM

works on jews too.

video related.

I have a second horn in my car, a train horn. If I got blocked and i was in the first row I'd probably start blaring it and they would have to let go of their arms to cover their ears. Then I'd slowly push forward. It can only run for about 10 seconds every few minutes so I'd have to be conservative with my blaring.

i cant wait to see these idiots get ran over

That's what happens when you fight for a cause that doesn't exist.

I would just start doing an ebin front wheel burnout and drop the e-brake when they get clouded by tire smoke, leaves them disoriented. Then I'd sue for them not moving and claim my car had a malfunction, their illegal protest was in a location where otherwise no other people would've been hurt and my car would not have suffered damages. Then again, I don't know how I'd explain the Moon Man that was blasting out my speakers as I drive off with my windows down, or the shit-eating grin on my face.

I hate niggers.

Fuck these assholes. I don't care if you protest, it's your right. But don't fucking impede interstate traffic.
Imagine if a black person died because the ambulance was stuck. GG BLM

Kek
Zyclon b is released during burnouts

I was thinking this too. Have a set of ear muffs and the loudest train horn you can get with an xbox hueg air tank and blast that mother fucker until they give up.

Looking for more cars breaking through protesters pls

>that 21 mark where that guy runs back on the freeway and gets fucking dipped HARD by a cop
beautifully executed

>realize youtube has speed control
>set to 0.5
>clap goes the knee cap
love it

>so would my Fiesta sustain heavy damage

The vandalizers would anonymously damage your car if you got close. They would deny doing so of course. They do that in my area. Which is why approaching protestors is stupid. Your insurance rates will go up and your car is now worth less.

Front fender exhaust exit with a big diesel and megasquirt

See how they would like to block things now

Uh... They already are black m8

Why is people blocking the road a thing in America?
I often see videos of people blocking the road, and then they wonder why people get angry and run them over.

Just stay on the sidewalk you stupid fucks

you will need good torque and a low first gear ratio
next up is some reinforced windows and a cow catcher
perhaps even consider run flat tire or tweel

you will want to keep them off of the roof as this is a thin part of the car hidden barbed wire and flame throwers could be a go
blog.beforward.jp/car-review/remember-bmw-blaster-south-africas-flamethrowing-car.html

if things get really bad you want gun ports and a bomb proof floor (like al Capone car)
also NIOSH 14g 0264

>This isnt Tiananmen square, the millenials will move.
i'm not worried about them moving, i'm worried about what they'll do to my car/me while they are.

>megasquirt
dropped

>not wanting your ECM to be open source

It's like you hate freedoms

>Good torque and low ratio
Done
>Cow catcher
Kinda
I'm like most of the way there

Protester here,

Apparently other protesters are catching on and have decided to start keying cars as they try to drive by and slash tires. One crazy mother fucker has started bring home made caltrops and chucking them under the tires. also has some 2x4s with nails sticking out that he places in front of the crowd in case someone tries to move forward.

Pretty crazy but still funny.

You certainly caught a cow.

Wat

>you

>windows phone
Enough said.

The superior platform for playing Wolfenstein 3D on the go.

>black lives matter
>but I'll risk my life to stand in front of a moving vehicle

>Windows Phone
>doesn't even have X86 SoC like glorious ZF2

STEP IT UP SENPAI

>X86
KEK
Windows 10 on phones is getting 64 bit architecture, anyway
>implying it even matters.
Cortana syncs up nicely too.

youtube.com/watch?v=WHSC-zaYdaQ&feature=youtu.be&t=10m40s

20:50 - 21:01 someone please webm this shit

>Using Cortana
>wanting MS to know every little detail of your life

I bet you have Win10 on every device you have, cuck

I just don't get what you're trying to convey

The sight of any smokey substance frightens the jew.

>>wanting MS to know every little detail of your life
I'm a normie so i don't really care.

pic related

>HE USES CORTANA

>I'm a normo

RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kek there is more white people there than blacks
What the actual fuck

Ohhh, you intend great dishonarabuuu

OOOOOOOOSSSSTTTTTEEEEERRRRRRRR

Yes, burnouts are so exotic and scary and most people have never seen 100 of them before. Some say you have to go deep into the darknet to learn how to make one.

get out of the car and whoop their ass. knowing those SJWs he will immediately apologize and offer to pay for the repairs.
>get into an argument with berniefag
>clearly losing the argument
>calls me a dick and starts insulting me for not agreeing with his viewpoints.
>I get up to go to the bathroom
>"Woah dude I don't want to fight I'm sorry"

Under rated post

Why don't the police move them?

They are breaking a law?

they do...

Fuckin beautiful truck. IDI?

Call the fire department and say a bunch of people are trying to kill themselves just before charging.

I just assumed the front row of cars were parked protester cars, by you can see it's regular people in them. I can't understand why someone doesn't just drive through. Literally beyond my capacity of understanding.

class war

cars aren't too expensive. you can buy a $500 used car, not maintain it ever (or if you do and have some mechanical aptitude, borrow your friend's gently used sparkplugs), barely buy any more gas than you need, get bottom of the barrel "okay, we'll pay half the other guy's medical" insurance, drive as slow and safe as you fucking can, and you're set. if it dies, buy a new one. you can get that well paying job that's outside of your walking/busing/biking limit now and make $23 an hour at the unionized assembly line instead of $13 an hour part time at burger king (until mexicans will run the same plant for cheaper, vote trump).

but niggers and milennials (same entitlement) NEED something that costs at least $10k, because muh emissions and muh safety and muh comfort, so they say car ownership is too expensive and harbor a kind of jealous hatred against people with cars, especially people with nice cars. they'll even key your shit if you aren't the same distance from each yellow line in your parking spot, or if your tires are slightly angled instead of straight ahead, because fuck you, you have what they want and they don't want anything else. blocking roadways is an expression of this hatred.

>hurr it's white privilege
>if i can only have a shitbox you can only have a shitbox

What is the definition of "millennial". Because I'm 20 and drive a 500 dollar shitbox until I can afford another car... probably a slightly better shitbox

15 years ago it meant anyone born after 2000. Now the old people who made it up as a bad word moved the goalposts, and you now "have to have been an adult before 2000". What is an adult? That increases all the time as well. First it was 18, now it's 25. So you can be born in 1975 and still be a millennial. No site agrees on the dates, but baby boomer is always 1945 - 1964. That's because old people make all this shit up. Next up is the Alpha generation, which we've labelled before they are even born. When they're teenagers in 2025, it will be "cool" to be a millennial, and alpha will be the new bad word as the milennials will take their role from boomers and start shitting on them. Note how there are no generations that anyone remembers before boomers... Thanks old fucks, for starting the age meme.

Just "Drive".

youtu.be/hVx_LfbZLg8

>What's the best way to break through a line of "protestors"?

drive this at about 60mph straight at em.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ZincJMBazc

And I say that as someone who hates the FnF franchise, but the Charger is just too badass to not use gunning down a group of piss ass protestors.

Also, besides FnF, it was the quintessential bad guys car in Hollywood for a long time.

>while hanging out the window yelling "red rover"

Yup. Got so many plans for her (turbo, 5speed, flatbed, etc)

torque, weight and inertia make wonders

>megasquirt
>diesel

According to mudlimes in France it's a truck.

Man, I'm jealous. Not only do you get to force through some niggers and a fat woman, you get that beautiful stretch of interstate, with no traffic going forward.

its almost time

If we can have GTA threads, then we can have this, faggot.

come to a slow roll, like 5-10mph. anything faster would damage your car and increase chance of one of them going under your car. at anything over like 30 it's like hitting a big deer

here's a gif i made of it at .25 speed

for ~60 mph hits you'll need some kangaroo bars welded up m8

Holy fuck that youtube comment op as fuck.
DAS RIGHT!

Actually any Carmageddon vehicle would do

>running for president
>discovered you sent unsecured emails
Oh, well might as well throw your future in the trash.

youtube.com/watch?v=MuTy3T8jP54#t=1m8s

Easy. The millennials would scatter and SHIT THEMSELVES at a screamer piped, decatted turbo setup.

They would literally start running thinking it's gunfire, having never heard anti-lag before.

Funny this thread popped up just as a truck smashed hundreds of people in France, too bad that guy wasn't around here when the BLM fags were protesting.

I guess it never crosses their little faggot cuck-nigger minds that the cops there are the only thing keeping them from being smeared across the pavement.

small dick

I noticed that too, I wonder if there is heaps of white people there or just few black people.

15-20mph

Enough to hurt the retards, too fast for them to do too much damage but too slow for their worthless bodies to cause too much damage to the car.

contrary to your insult, most plow trucks aren't lifted and have sensible modifications
>better cooling systems
>stronger transmission
>hefty transfer cases
it's not easy to handle a big ass truck on snow

you'll probably be sucking the drivers dick when he pulls your shit ff civic out of a snowy ditch

>having to clean blood and guts off the grill

Not worth it.

envy

As soon as they start 'attacking' your car, you are given the green light to plow them down.
So just edge up to them real slow like. Then when a window breaks, floor it.

>ff civic out of a snowy ditch
He rides the bus when the weather is favorable, he wouldn't know.

Stl fag here.

When they tried to shut down 44 at Grand. I just drove around them soon a line of trucks were doing the same.

The. The protesters tried but got blow the fuck out when they rried to stop an ambulance.

Veeky Forums confirmed for aiding disgruntled sand-dwellers on how to best carry out the will of Allah.

How many points per person? Guy must have had a 5 star wanted level after that rampage.

I-VTEC kicked in

Did they drop any good loot? Driver must have been playing Pokemon go