What's the best new sports car at a reasonable price?

What's the best new sports car at a reasonable price?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bRL3XnSAS9w
caranddriver.com/reviews/2013-ford-mustang-v-6-premium-instrumented-test-review
caranddriver.com/reviews/2016-chevrolet-camaro-v-6-manual-test-review
motortrend.com/cars/ford/mustang/2011/2011-ford-mustang-v-6-test/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>asking Veeky Forums about new cars

there is none. all expensive.
i do like the focus RS though

youtube.com/watch?v=bRL3XnSAS9w

^agreed. Nothing is reasonable anymore. And absolutely not worth what msrp on any "spots car."

You just posted a picture of it. Now the question is if it's worth it. There are many better choices for more affordable prices, the only reason I can imagine someone wanting a new sports car for a reasonable price is if they were leasing it. Just know at the end of paying all that money, after a lease, you have nothing to show for it. The car goes bye bye.

V6 Camaro

Mazda MX5

Mustang v6 with ecoboost and skyactic tech

This

335hp ain't bad at all. The 1LE trim of the V6 is a non-pigfat track monster.

This

All the other cars in this thread exceed 30k USD.

If we are talking about the best value for your money. The Mazda offers you exactly that for under 30k.

>Fiat 124 Spider
>over 30k
It's literally only $60 more expensive than the Miata. and the Miata is its sister car. They're built in the same factory. Fiat send the 1.4L turbo to Japan for the 124 Spider, where it's mounted to an NC Miata transmission and then put into the ND Miata chassis with the Fiat designed bodywork. The Fiat also has a bigger trunk than the new Miata.

Wait 1 month then look for a 2016 1SS Camaro.

You can find them NEW for like 31 right now and once we hit the end of August they'll likely do another 5 or 6 percent plus incentives.

Fix it Again Tony

>built in Japan
>Japanese build quality
>Japanese electronics
>Italian styling
>Italian engine
>Italian suspension tuning
It's literally perfect

it really is, and it looks like nothing else on the road

plus you know they're gonna give it like 300hp in the future for some italian zing

alfa romeo and fiat are the best things to happen to the usa car culture since the ls engine and the japanese turbo era

Too bad the Abarth model doesn't get any additional power. But goddamn, with that exhaust note, I forgive it.

What about the BRZ/86?

'technically' It gets like 5hp more iirc due to the abarth exhaust

>abarth exhaust
>FCA customers literally pay money for someone to remove their muffler

2016 camaro with 2.0 turbo ecotech

275 hp/295 lb-ft, 6 speed, limited slip diff, 4-piston brembo brakes, RWD, 7" touch screen, and 0-60 in 5.3 seconds all for less than $30k

The 2.0T is shit. Every reviewer says it feels like they put no effort into it, and it gets disappointing fuel economy. The V6 can be had for pretty much $30k, which is a much better deal

It still weights more than a V6 mustang

No it doesn't. Check your facts again. The new Mustang is heavier than the Camaro at every trim level, usually by a few hundred pounds

Im not talking about the new one, which is also slower than the previous gen one.

2013 Ford mustang V6 w/ PP and 6 speed manual weighs 3530 pounds

caranddriver.com/reviews/2013-ford-mustang-v-6-premium-instrumented-test-review

2016 camaro V6 w/ 6 speed manual weighs 3467 pounds.

caranddriver.com/reviews/2016-chevrolet-camaro-v-6-manual-test-review

New camaro V6 is lighter and faster than both the old S-197 II V6 and new S550 ecoboost
End of discussion

I've got a 2013 mustang gt with aluminum block and heads

>Mustang Premium PP with every a viable option vs V6 base Camaro.
No shot the Mustang weights more, a base bones base model mustang weights a little bit more or less than a 2016 camaro.

Also, why is the 0 to 60 and quarter mile slower on the camaro if it has more hp and less weight?

>V6 Mustang weight: 3464

motortrend.com/cars/ford/mustang/2011/2011-ford-mustang-v-6-test/

See

Mustangs crash into crowds of people, lol.

can you link any of these reviews for science pls senpai

>3 fucking pounds
jesus Veeky Forums is fucking retarded

is that a miata

Ok I guess I was wrong on the 2016 Camaro V6 being faster than the old mustang V6.

However, I would wait until the 1LE package is available for the V6. The stock tires are meh and the 1LE gives it the ss tires staggered 245 front and 275 rear.

>7" touch screen
This is not a positive.

its an ND with NC transmission and fiat engine+turbo+exhaust

they all have aluminum blocks and heads you cuck

this
why even consider the toyobaru when there is this at the same price point on the market. Way faster and has the ability to actually be tuned way easier and way cheaper.

>toyobaru plebs on suicide watch

The V6 Mustang is just as fast or a little bit faster than the Camaro but that Camaro outhandles the living shit out of the previous mustang and that's coming from a Mustang owner.

>Abarth 595
>Fiat 124
>Abarth 124

Wait for the essesse kit for the Abarth 124.
It'll pull 190hp minimum.