ITT: Significant gets

My trip got quads

Today

I-it's something...

aaaand more recently

not all that significant besides having only 50k on a 10 year old car.

5 9s?

i cant computer

Sorry I'm not 17 anymore and dont take pics of my repeating digits

Fag

I tried to upload the 80k picture from my old kia and I accidentally deleted all the pictures on my phone. Fuck you OP

>80k on a kia
pics or it didnt happen

Hi :)

I had a get, i lost the pic though. Just wanted to say hi.

Also, i had an ABS and ESP error for about 6 months. One day i was driving somewhat spiritly, hit 200 and all the lights went off. Haven't came back on in about 3 months.

It's not the first time in those 6 months that i've driven like that, but it was the first time that i sustained it for any period of time. I'm pretty sure my car just like being driven fast, because any time i do it seems to heal itself...

my first get

Sweet your car has a Stop n' Serve light?

yes it flashes when a fast food drive thru is nearby

Not a huge get but a landmark nonetheless.

>sold my '99 Outback a few years ago with 260K miles on the odometer

How do you have so few miles on your car?

My mom's 2008 Jeep has like 60k on it and the car is close 10 years old. Probably close to 10k of that is from me driving it back and forth from Chicago moving shit for her.

I put maybe 40,000 miles a year on my cars as a pizza boy

I've driven the same car from 52,000 to 390,000 over the course of 4 years. 2002 Hyundai Accent, and no it didn't explode the only thing that broke was the windscreen wiper linkage

>Spent the last 5 months driving around with a spray bottle full of screen wash and a rag

>111F outside
A cool 70 degrees inside

>bought a car with 130k miles
>wont get any decent gets for 90k miles

Got a bunch of sevens one time after I got back to a friends house to change the oil on the car.

Also worth noting that 1993 is the year I was born