What does Veeky Forums drive? I just bought a 1984 Camaro Berlinetta. Can you top that? No bullshit edition

What does Veeky Forums drive? I just bought a 1984 Camaro Berlinetta. Can you top that? No bullshit edition.

thought that was an RX7 before i clicked on the thread.

1988 iroc, just shit on your berlinetta

not a fucking chance

this is my daily, i got a '69 Chevelle too thats mostly a track toy

That car is sick, how much did it run you?

>fiero GT daily driver
>pigfat 60s muscle car for a track toy

literally

thanks, i paid about 6k. everything works, its manual and only has 70k miles. i think i did alright.

I like how relatively clean and clear its paint looks.

Most of the time when i see these cars the paint is faded and clouded and it makes the car look worse than it is. Nice neighborhood too (not the usual run-down backdrop id expect to see it in)

If Dagumi was in America this should be his go-to clapbox.

Probably best looking live Fiero I've seen on Veeky Forums. when these cars have their paint in good condition they can look fantastic in my opinion. red with gold rim combo fits it perfectly.

your thinking of the wrong kind of track

was meant for I bought the fiero way after i completed building the Chevelle. Also the Chevelle would destroy the fiero on a track. I built it for pro touring so the suspension is solid. It runs with corvettes on the autocross and only weighs 3300 lbs, so you clearly dont know what youre talking about.

appreciate it, I've tried to keep it in good shape. I basically needed a car and I wasn't about to get some shitty honda accord so I made a deal with a guy and he sold this to me in exchange for some work for him. Everything runs great but has some oil leakage.

>only weighs 3300 lbs
>ONLY
>3300

i mean it really depends on your definition of a light car. It weighs less than a mk4 supra or a new corvette. Plus its got a square 285 stance with a wide af track so it sticks like glue. argue all you want, the car has a great setup that makes for a great driving experience.

993cc 1.0L 3 cylinder
5 speed manual transmission
Just under 240,000 miles

98' MKIV Supra 6spd RZ

Just recently got her back from a respray with some new bodywork, got a couple of things to touch up on the exterior then its onto the single conversion

Nice Supra but the SP4's look pretty ugly on it.

Bu

Veeky Forums rides the bus. here's the class photo where people were required to bread up, people postin pics of "their" cars every day and magically can't be assed when it comes time for the gluten. that really got me down. I thought this board was a little more mature but no. it's mostly kids who are full of shit. never change

Where is this years? There were more then a few v8s.

Those rims look terrible

Blow it out your ass

>>Veeky Forums rides the bus. here's the class photo where people were required to bread up, people postin pics of "their" cars every day and magically can't be assed when it comes time for the gluten.
>half the cars in the pic have no bread on them

wow people can post multiple images?

9000 Aero with peeling paint on plastic parts and lotsa scratches.
It's in great mechanical condition though because I replaced pretty much every wear item on the car, only shocks and DI cassette left to do. Good power too thanks to muh cast iron turbo 4 banger.
I'd take a pic but it's dark here.

Sure thing bud

they do

An '80 Z28/RS.

3rd gens are cool too.

Oralé Esé

Does anyone here have newer cars?

1/3

Damn, thats a pretty nice looking 80s car.

The car my dad had when he met my mom heh

That's my dad in the pic, I drive a 79 z28 made out of a bunch of dead ones bolted together

2/4

3/4

4/4

D A S I T M A N E

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

I'm glad I'm not the only one with that little bit of hood raised on the driver's side

5/5

Well dude like I mentioned before mines literally made out of bodies of dead ones bolted together, nothing is aligned. What're your plans for yours?

Bitchin' collection bro

I saw this thread last night. Any more pics?

You were there as well

These are 2 of my 3 btw. I actually dont have any pics of all 3 :-\

>Camper/tow rig/snow dd
>Mar-Nov DD
>Unpictured foxbody project

Thank you. It's constantly changing, but those 4 are going to be long-term fixtures.

I think I can. 1982 Camaro Z28. 4 barrel (not the crossfire shit), 4 speed manuel, 4 wheel discs, a limited slip rear, no t-tops, and no power options except power hatch unlock which is pretty sweet.

>they didnt give up their privacy so i could see what they drive

dude you either take people for their word or you dont the validation is assinine

Mid engine master race reporting.

Veeky Forums has such shitty meme cars.

bought a 1956 chevy 210. getting sanded, primered, and painted next week

>getting sanded, primered, and painted next week
top lel

I daily this R31 wagon and I'll reply to this with a photo of my RB26DET S13 track car.

>Veeky Forums

You sure are not from around these parts

How so?