Give me one reason you don't own the god macheen of the decade

Give me one reason you don't own the god macheen of the decade

>can be had used to close to 20k
>v6 thats still fast as fuck and keeps your insurance down
>looks like sex
>reliable jap engine not some cucked murrican shit
>2 seats, one for you one for your bitch
>feels like your're connected to the road

Oh wait that's right Veeky Forums is a bunch of benchracers and bus riders since you're all poor as shit.

>inb4 muh camaro
>inb4 muh miata
>inb4 muh ecoboost

No one cars about your cucked shit cars, this is literally a god machine

Other urls found in this thread:

the370z.com/intake-exhaust/52701-horsepower-after-full-bolt-ons-tune.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I live 20+ miles down a rough dirt road and those cant tow.

>he doesnt put rally tires on his car

v6es are for commuterdad cucks who want something a little less miserable than a 4 banger in their accord

>Rally in a RWD

car reviewers seem to love to hate it

>coarse revs! ew i don't even want to rev it!
>literally no visibility!!
>wow it's so loud in here like there's no insulation!
>it's LONG IN THE TOOTH!!!
>auto rev is gimmicky!! (these same reviewers love it in the bmw's for some reason...)
>you can feel the weight!

I'm still going to test drive one eventually, but these reviews have kept me away from it for a long time.

Also, scared of buying one for 20-30k only to discover they're releasing a turbo version the next year.

There are places I need a lot more clearance then those provide.(sandy washes) Im definitely not opposed to mad maxing a 370z though.

It doesn't know what it is anymore. The S30 it descended from was a lightweight sports car, and by the time it became the Z32 it was a heavy grand tourer.

The Z33 and 34 aren't quite either. They're not comfy or loaded with enough electronic crap to be grand tourers but too heavy to resemble the lightweight S30 or even the S130. They pack a shitload of power like an American pony car would but I can't imagine the designer wanting to be known as the guy responsible for the "Japanese Mustang".

They look good for a modern car but the previous models looked better.

>tfw 90% of them on the market have dated tech

They could do with an update too but where is it supposed to go next? More horsepower just pushes it further into Japstang territory.

user I was fantasizing about this car earlier today.

Imagine.
>3,370lbs
Can reasonably be stripped down to sub 3,300 (spare tire, plastic accessories/covers, carpet)

>350hp NA V-6
Then you can probably squeeze another 10hp with intake, exhaust and tune while keeping it NA (twin turbo or supercharge if you want)

Put on Pilot Super Sports, and it's a relatively light, naturally aspirated, powerful V-6 RWD sports car on a proven (call it old) chassis. Go overboard with an aero wing and carbon fiber hood to reduce front weight.

Only V-6 Camaro and Mustang even compete as far as engines and the dynamics and feel are far different.

ugly

no ecoboost faggot

Im stuck between this and the genesis coupe. I feel like the 370z would be a much better weekend car, but i can only afford one car and the gen coupe would be a much better all-rounder. Plus its cheaper and comes with more shit

0/10 try harder, senpai

1. I have friends, sometimes i need 4 seats no matter how crappy they may be

2. Styled like an electric razor

3. its a nissan and its not a gtr

4. Did i mention its ugly af

>what is lancia stratos and 037
>what is Renault alpine

It looks fucking disgusting for starters.

>tfw you lease a new loaded Nismo every year for $250 a month.

if i wanted something fat, slow and ugly i'd be fucking your mom. Luckily i have standards, which is why i DD a bike.

ghosn-nissan is absolute fucking shit, that's why

Yeah, what are those?

>actually considering a hyundai
The absolute madman!

The v6 Mustang and camaro compete with that car in terms of engine but for the price of a Rios you can get a GT mustang or Camaro and completely destroy a 370z in terms of power and handling.

Irrelevant in the post-quattro S1 world. AWD a best.

It's not 2003 anymore, gramps

It looks like a childrens shoe.

>deciding between this and 2010 Liberty GT Premium
>choose LGT because of more practicality + back seats
>tfw gf dumps me a week later

Should've got the 370

because the Chrysler Crossfire exists nigga

>2003
>implying they're any better now than they were in 2003
Hyundai is still trash.
The Genesis has depreciated at such an incredibly fast pace it's hilarious. You can pick a 2010 for 7k now

its literally a 350z version 2

>turbo version next year

inb4 turbo 1.8 making 260 hp and a """"""lightweight chassis"""""""

tell me more

What was due at signing?

because here only sikhs drive that fucking car

Fucking hell it looks good in that picture.

You can't squeeze anymore out of it with those mods, it's not the 90s anymore dumbass
The only bolt on that might give you more power are cams, then you'll need a tune
But the intake and exhaust are already at peak for it from the factory

Size, weight and price. That's why I Miata.

false.
the370z.com/intake-exhaust/52701-horsepower-after-full-bolt-ons-tune.html

Should be good on a track, but garbage tier chasis prevents it. Barely even a sports car desu.

>hurr hurr V8 is the only valid engine configuration

retarded dick

>deluded faggots
>no one posts their dyno

Sure I can guess and say a Nismo emblem will give me 20hp as well

I wanted to test drive one when I was car shopping, but the Nissan dealer was a massive faggot about it. Wanted a deposit before I could even get behind the wheel. Promised myself I'd never buy a nissan after that sperg lord.

And it's not like I was dressed shitty or anything, it was the same day I went to 5 other dealers and drove an STi, Mustang GT, BRZ, Genesis V6 and Ferrari (Made that last one up)

Not a bad car, but I'd rather have a 240z, the newer ones are fucking gigantic.

Because 350's are better

>couldn't afford a 370

In what way?

Throttle response for one

>hardly any cargo space considering its size
>no backseat
>no more practical than a Miata or Corvette while being heavier, less fuel efficient, and less fun to drive than both
>Mustang GT has ~100 more horsepower and just one fewer hwy MPG

Because I don't understand the appeal of a big car that's small inside and doesn't do anything exceptionally well. Like what am I supposed to do with it?

>trying to sneak in gm praise like we wouldn't notice

Actually the 037 could beat the early Quattro, though that is I believe the last 2WD to see any WRC success.

Ding ding ding.
Not a lot of facts to back it up rather than I just like 350'z better.
370's are too involved in tech and don't feel like a "sports" car anymore. I'd rather have a 350z nismo over a 370z anyday.
>implying they're that expensive
You can find a decent used 370 with less than 50k miles for around 15-18k

>keeps your insurance down

lol

The 350z and 370z are one of the ugliest fucking cars ever made

0 at signing.
30k miles a year

>Nissan corporate employee.

A GT86 is rallying in group C. What now?

found the troll