What are some of the best european shitboxes that are moderately new and within 2500-3500 euros

what are some of the best european shitboxes that are moderately new and within 2500-3500 euros

I should get more specific. I might be spending a few months in germany and I want a little reliable shitbox to whip around in for 3k euros

no twingo pls

Other urls found in this thread:

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/search.html?isSearchRequest=true&scopeId=C&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&minPrice=2500&maxPrice=3000&usage=USED&usageType=PRE_REGISTRATION&makeModelVariant1.makeId=20700&makeModelVariant1.modelId=6&ambitCountry=DE&fuels=PETROL&minPowerAsArray=150&maxPowerAsArray=PS&minPowerAsArray=PS&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR
suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/search.html?ambitCountry=DE&scopeId=C&fuels=PETROL&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR&usageType=PRE_REGISTRATION&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&usage=USED&isSearchRequest=true&maxPrice=3000&minPowerAsArray=110&minPowerAsArray=KW&makeModelVariant1.makeId=19300&makeModelVariant1.modelId=11
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What size car you black nigger.

Get a decently maintained E34 520i. Shit don't break.

tiny, I want the inside wheel to lift when I'm taking a hard turn. I'm torn between a newer model vw polo or a 2013 e class for literally the same price with taxi km on it

Seat Arosa with a 100hp petrol engine or the tdi. I'm not shitting you.

this is what I'm looking for, but less español

I was actually going to recommend an E Class Taxi.

You can get a 2007 or 2008 one for less than €3k

Don't be too picky, you're talking 3k here. The good shit's, by default, expensive in Germany. Besides, most of it is German. The frenchboxes are more likely to break, but if that ain't a problem, go for a Clio 2 1.6 16v. 100odd hp with a pretty o-karty feel to it.

peugeot 306 gti-6
suzuki swift gti
citroen C2 GT
Fiesta ST (the old one obv)
Ford Puma
Clio 172
MG ZR/ZS/ZT
Fiat Coupe 20v

It's highly unlikely you find any GTI or ST, not even the 172 for 3k. Or, if you do, you shouldn't want it. Don't know about the rest. MG is probably a nightmare. Fiat coupe has become pretty expensive too, but it's been a while since I looked at one.

Its a rebadged vw

That's pretty awesome. I'm surprised. It's not sporty, but fucking comfortable.

what is the catch

Son...you were doing so well.

he cant be stopped

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/search.html?isSearchRequest=true&scopeId=C&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&minPrice=2500&maxPrice=3000&usage=USED&usageType=PRE_REGISTRATION&makeModelVariant1.makeId=20700&makeModelVariant1.modelId=6&ambitCountry=DE&fuels=PETROL&minPowerAsArray=150&maxPowerAsArray=PS&minPowerAsArray=PS&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR

suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/search.html?ambitCountry=DE&scopeId=C&fuels=PETROL&transmissions=MANUAL_GEAR&usageType=PRE_REGISTRATION&damageUnrepaired=NO_DAMAGE_UNREPAIRED&usage=USED&isSearchRequest=true&maxPrice=3000&minPowerAsArray=110&minPowerAsArray=KW&makeModelVariant1.makeId=19300&makeModelVariant1.modelId=11

You're right, no cheap STs, they start around 3500 but I suppose you could haggle it down

>Biturbo FAP
You gotta get it.

>2500 euros
>car has done over 300,000km

Why is Europe such a terrible place?

>this doesn't happen anywhere outside of europe

Its a diesel.

It's a VW Lupo with a different front end.