BMW drivers are the worst drivers on the road. You can't even argue with this

BMW drivers are the worst drivers on the road. You can't even argue with this.

crossovers and minivans are usually horrid in this area.
and the king of the i shitmyself holy shit bad are the gmc arcadia. the owners of them have to be insane. im just talking about this area, the bmw drivers at least have self preservation here

Nah, you're just a honda-/poorfag baiting for bus commuters who dream of a BMW everyday, but it won't succeed.

>You can't even argue with this.

I can argue with that. Everyone can argue about anything.

Here, it's much, much more a regional plate thing than any sort of brand thing.

why do women buy the big-as-fuck SUVs like that?

Sense of security, by virtue of size and "better view".
Doesn't matter if it's true or not, or if it just makes it more obvious they're basically planning on being bad drivers, but that's the mindset behind it.

the worst drivers? lolno. korean and french car drivers are by far the worst drivers with Peugeot drivers being the absolute worst.

Northeast here. Can confirm, they are dogshit drivers

Your right op

No one can argue with you

Because you are so stupid

Yeah BMW drivers are so bad look at these three they cant even keep the cars straight

this driver doesn't even know how to keep his car on the ground! horrible driving skills.

women and teens are objectivly the worst drivers on the road, doesnt matter what they drive. i always give atleast 2 cars distance at all times.

scary mode
asian girls

I say old people are worse than teens. They're twice as likely to get into an accident.

apocalypse mode: Asian women in full-size SUV's like the Cadillac Escalade

In my personal experience it's Mercedes drivers and most any luxury car driver, base model drivers being the worst. Then if you put an asian behind the wheel of one of those base models you'll see some shit.

by me there are a ton of 3 series bmws on leases being driven by 25-40 year old roasties.

It's a cheap """luxury""" car with a $350/month payment. Drive it for a few years for 5 grand, maintenance paid and not worry about the thing

>Honda drivers
>Peugeot drivers
>not worse than BMW drivers

honestly theres no worse driver on the road than a 20 something male in a lexus

that actually sounds like a good deal, you mean I can lease an M3 for 5 years, beat the shit out of it and return it after without paying repairs and the whole 50-60k?

pls stop. this is scary

>Peugeot drivers
>bad
I don't think I've ever seen bad Peugeot drivers, except learners. Citroen drivers on the other hand are pretty annoying indeed. But worst of all are VAG drivers.

Teenage girls in french cars. BMW drivers are chill around here

the fuck is a VAG? isn't that a russian car?

Most of the BMW drivers in my city are enthusiasts with M cars or carefully restored regular ones.

Volkswagen Aktiengesellschaft

volkswagen auto group (audi, vw, skoda etc)
the russian brand is called VAZ

How come nobody ever mentions Indians when it comes to shit drivers?

They're like the Michael Jordan's of bad driving.

my bad. isnt VAG a little vague for differentiating though? people who buy VWs are different from people that buy audis etc.

Not that user, but, I leased a BMW 3 series for my gf for 9,60USD over 3 years. For a while they had insane lease deals figuring super high residuals, that's why there are so many of them around.

For her having a new, safe, luxury car that was a pretty good deal to me.

There are still cheap BMW leases for 3 series, but it's a bit more money now since they got burned so bad when they had those 285 for a 3 series deals like when I got them. They got killed when they had to buy them back at such a high value (much more than what they were worth). Now I think the same car is leased out for maybe $350? I'd have to check.

Now she drives a Range Rover Sport which I purchased since those actually hold their value pretty good if you get the v6.

not so much different in north/east euroland

Nightmare fuel: elderly Asian women in a gigantic full size SUV... like say.... a Hummer H1.

BMW and Audi drivers are equally as bad, P Plate Commodore drivers are up there too

9,600USD* sorry

>isnt VAG a little vague for differentiating though?
not really. Anything from VW, Audi, Porsche, Bentley, Skoda, and Seat is a VAG product.

Anyone in a Skyline or Lancer beats all three though.

He's talking about VAG-concern, or Volkswagen Group.

He's a moron btw, VAG has a bunch of different vehicles, but he likely means the Skoda/WV/Audi/Seat-lineup, so some of the most common cars on the road.

VAG includes
>AUDI AG
>Automobili Lamborghini S.p.A.
>Bentley Motors Ltd
>Bugatti Automobiles S.A.S.
>Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG
>Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A.
>MAN SE
>Scania AB
>SEAT, S.A.
>Škoda auto a.s.
>Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles (VWCV)
>Volkswagen Passenger Cars
>Auto Union
>Dampf-Kraft-Wagen (DKW)
>Horch
>NSU Motorenwerke AG
>Wanderer

5 series drivers are ok tho.

Bmw is bad, i haaate toyota drivers!!!

Huh, come to think of it, I've never seen a 5 or 7 series driving like an asshole.So maybe it is just 3 series drivers then.

Does DKW still do anything?

Especially those leasing an automatic 318 trying to get the BMW """"luxury"""" image.

Old farts are the worst. Slow and overly cautious or give no fucks dangerous in their heavy landbarges. Minivan/SUV moms come next followed by women in general followed by teens followed by boirayser types.

This is a meme. BMW drivers are some of the tamest, slowest, most vanilla drivers on the road. I would know because I'm a boyracing speeder myself.

amerifat term for VW

Yes I can.

Nissan Qashcow drivers. They want a big BMW, but can't afford one, so they're annoyed as fuck. Legitimately worse than BMW drivers.

Older Mercedes. They're minicabs, so they all drive like shit.

Tractors. Take up more than a lane, go really slowly, and you can't pass them easily.
If it's a tractor with tracks instead of wheels, you just CAN'T pass them sometimes. I once followed one for THREE FUCKING MILES at 20MPH, because I couldn't get enough of a gap to overtake in.

BMW is the worst-driven car manufacturer, but there are worse-driven models.

>mfw 80% of drivers i see do stupid shit on the road are in bmws

Honda and Mustang drivers are worse. Also dudes in Dodges and lifted Chevrolet trucks come close.

Man, I swear 9 out of 10 Peugeot drivers are clueless idiots.
And regarding VAG, Leon/Ibiza drivers are indeed retarded. Or most of them are, at least.

Where i live there are 3 different kind of assholes on the road, who all 3 win the worst driver award.
1. audi drivers. fuckers buy a base model 1.9 diesel a4 2000kg wagon with their babby brakes smaller than an average golfs brakes, tailgating you and putting you in danger. i just wait on a occasion where i can slam the brakes for a justified reason in my 70k sports car and rob their insurance company.
2. suv's. no matter the brand. seems like people who feel uncomfortable behind the weel want a big ass car to feel safer when they cant drive for shit so they are safe in case of a collision.
3. regional plates. people from the countryside feel intimidated by the traffic in the city and drive 15km/h below the speed limit by default or do dangerous maneuvers, thinking there are no other people in a fuckhuge city.
if its combined like audi suv with regional plate, keep a safe distance because no one knows, what this worthless scum is doing next.

Nissan ROGUE drivers are the worst, hands down.

I mean they're even called ROGUEs. It's like Nissan knew their buyers before making the car.

Nissan's client base is 98% dindu, What do you expect?

Dude, they're old.

What do you want them to do? Drive around like bats out of hell with their poor vision and slow response time?

Fuckin oath cunt

Sure, Nissan Drivers (Altima/Maxima/Rogue/Pathfinder). They all make BMW drivers look like retired old men. They follow too close, drive way too aggressively, and just act like fucking pricks

Any Dodge/Chrysler/FCA product, especially Jeep Cherokees

Buick Encore/Chevrolet Trax

Full-size pickups

V6 Cadillacs

Ghosn Nissan anything

VAG

Pontiac anything, if their exhaust hasn't rusted to the point of being just a scrap of metal tacked onto the bottom of the car

>storefront captcha
>one of them was a Suzuki dealership

In my area, it's the f150 drivers and the Maserati drivers.

>f150 drivers
read the other day that over 750,000 of those fucking things are sold each year. that's alot of shitty drivers

I didn't realize it was that high. I live in a dense Dallas suburb, so I expect it's even higher here. When I see one, I pretty much expect that they'll cut me off for no reason. No joke, I brake and distance myself from them because they so frequently drive like they're in a car the size of a Mini Cooper.

my experience dictates that while audi/BMW drivers are fast, they're usually somewhat safe about it.

people that drive mid 90s gm povertymobiles (Monte carlos, cavaliers, Buick Century) with diy tint jobs and straight piped exhaust are the type to never signal and rear end people from tailgating
t. audi a6 driver