Can someone explain brotrucks to me

can someone explain brotrucks to me
not fun to drive
cant turn
hard to park
cant use the bed, why even truck?
cant offroad 90% of the time
and most important lets people know your have a small dick.

so whats the benefit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiFmtwnNUeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Look "cool"

can someone explain stancedlyfe cars to me
not fun to drive
cant turn
hard to park
cant use the road, why even car?
cant onroad 90% of the time
and most important lets people know your have a small dick.

so whats the benefit?

lol no

IT AIN'T CALLED DUH BILL OF NEEDS

>lol jack stands

There you go, I guess

another good question. ask that gs400 boy

>not fun to drive
All a matter of perspective. Gliding several feet above everyone else and soaking up all bumps can be nice, too.
>cant turn
Like you need to give a shit in Murrika.
>hard to park
See above.
>cant offroad 90% of the time
Not all trucks are built for offroading. An offroad build will in fact be horrible at highway cruising and towing.

And I say that as a European.

>"""""Country""""" life style

>An offroad build will in fact be horrible at highway cruising and towing.
That's funny because my Land Cruiser is great on the highway and will murder any pickup off road.

I have a 4runner that will back up this claim

>not fun to drive
nigger?
>can't turn
that's because your pussy limpdick arms.
>hard to park
l i m p d i c k a r m s .
>can't use bed
maybe because you're a short faggot and can't reach it.
>can't offroad
neither can your shitbox, nigger.
>small dick
meanwhile everyone on this board is driving around in rattlecanned japanese econoboxes.

People drive trucks for the same reason people drive those riced-out Hondas.. they like them.

What's the point of having a sports car that 95% of the time or more it's going to be on a road where it is illegal to speed and are no turns?

I went from a 370z to an F-250. I like it because I have more space, people see me merging lanes, insurance is cheaper, gas mileage really isn't that much different, I don't have to watch for potholes or angle my car to get over bumps in the road or driveways. It's just way more comfy.

Day to day driving it's oddly way more practical except where there are tight spaces.

>not fun to drive
False.
>cant turn
False.
>hard to park
Only if you suck at parking.
>cant use the bed
False.
>cant offroad 90% of the time
False.
>and most important lets people know your have a small dick.
False.

I can't stand this shit.

When I was in college, there was a bunch of fucking white girls driving lifted trucks.

There was one girl there whose dad had a high paying job with the local government. She drove a lifted 2010 Silverado with camo skirts and camo decals plastered all over the windows.

She was the type of girl who blasted pop country bullshit while talking about how she likes to go "muddin" and "huntin," despite never doing either of those in her upper class neighborhood.

She was one of these "such a redneck xD" faggots who wore overpriced cowgirl boots and realtree clothing all god damn day.
You could tell she was a redneck because she had massively overpriced cowgirl boots and wore camo clothing.

NGR

It's just as bad as the "gangsters" that drive matte black BMWs and wear Gucci tracksuits

>offroading with dualies
Absolutely fucking not

At least the rich girls are harmless aside from when they're on the road.

Wannabe gangsters are actual literal pieces of shit.

I'd rather be hit by a riced E36 than some dumb cunt in a truck texting, personally.

Dwight

They're really not any dumber than ricer civics, impalas with hydralics, muscle cars, modded jeeps or any other vehicle attempting to advertise the drivers subculture.

I'm an asian guy from rural florida so I drive a Honda Civic with knobby tires that rolls coal.

t. insecure truckfag
>Implying upper body strength is at all relevant with modern drivetrains
If you think you're strong because you can get your glorified minivan through a corner I've got some news for you friendo

>Ass blasted gm fangirl

>no u
>u dont lik car i lik i call u fangirl
Keep it up friend, with a few more weeks of practice you might be able to banter on a 3rd grade level!

>defensive truckfaggots in this thread

Lmfao, call me next time you haul something other than your grandmother's coffee table.

They're big, they use a lot of gas, and they're not very practical.
Some people like impractical cars. We've always had this. Subsets of people driving lowriders, sports cars, hot rods, mudders, motorcycles.

People do like to individualize their cars. They're an extension of yourself. Whether it's just a paint job and a stereo, or fully customizing it for a purpose.

And for that matter, people have always had impractical, expressive, decorative stuff. Clothing, armor and weapons, even tools, silverware, furniture, so on.

People are sometimes going to do something impractical, because they see the appeal of the difficulty of the thing. People like stanced cars due to their aesthetic value, and the challenge of driving with them. People like hot rods due to the engineering challenges they present.

There are so many things to like about cars, and really, ragging on people because their impractical cars are impractical is kinda dumb. Nothing gets past you. You're a real smart guy.

You don't have to like it. You don't have to have one. Just do what you want, express yourself, and keep in mind that other car guys have their reasons for liking certain things you don't like.

Or just call me a faggot like a real cool guy.

some homos like to intentionally infect themselves and others with AIDS but that doesn't mean we shouldn't ostracize them

these are pretty good offroad

The benefit is that some of us actually like traveling, being outdoors, hunting, boating.. all of which a car doesn't do

pretty good at towing to

Post pics of your Land Cruiser

Then you bought the wrong car, son

No user, I still have the right car.

Well, they are fun to drive, but all those others are true I don't get it either

there are ways to enjoy the outdoors that don't involve towing six tons of shit behind you in an already massive vehicle

This, my Toyota is just fine on the highway. Can't so much more than 60, but still.

So since I own and enjoy a boat, UTVs, spend a few weeks at different national parks in campers I guess I should give that up because it requires a truck, right?

A car can't tow the things I enjoy.

>A car can't tow the things I enjoy.

>it requires a truck

what if he enjoys boats or racecars that have to be towed

The absulute madman

>Comparing towing 1500lbs worth of waverunners and a 2500lb seacart to 6000lbs of boat+trailer

kek. I see the non-seafaring man.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Ease of towing is not about need, it's about overhead.
Picking the best tow vehicle does not involve picking one with the lowest tow rating you can get without going under the minimum you need for the trailer. An underkill tow vehicle can result in extremely poor braking and poor handling bouncing back and forth unpredictably between understeer and oversteer as trailer weight shifts and the angle of the trailer changes.
The lower tongue weight of European trailers ease the strain on a car's suspension which often results in slightly higher tow ratings but the disadvantages are still there and the handling issues become even more severe with the weight transfer of the trailer.

Not only that those are both examples of lightweight towing.. I don't think people understand the difference between towing a small car + trailer vs towing a 32' 10k lb toyhauler or a regular wakeboat + trailer in the 6k range...that car would go nowhere.

To each his own.

what car do I drive if I want to pretend that Im in the IRA

whats the most anti british car

anything french

>Truckerfags mad
>Dicklets confirmed

Disco truck drivers on suicide watch. Seriously, you take a truck, throw out everything that it's supposed to be used for like hauling shit, and make it FUCKING WORTHLESS at off-roading, you are confirmed a dicklet.

There's nothing in this world that screams "I am compensating" like a lifted truck. Just look at the idiots in this topic.

>I feel safer

Lmfao, whatever. You can't even use a superior fifth wheel with a lifted truck without lifting a camper, and I've sadly seen that too. So fucking dumb.

Speaking of which, Rob Ferretti always rubbed me the wrong way. Always thought he was a dicklet but was like "nah, guy is just successful" then this happened:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiFmtwnNUeU

1970s transit van with faded "Belfast Flower Company" decals

Bonus points for no windows and a diesel without particulate filter

one pint guiness, one shot jameson, one shot bailey's

How long has it been broken for

Is that a fucking joke

Lol no

It looks fucking good.
It can be fun to modify/build/own. Some people have different taste than you do.

>"fine on the highway"
>can't do more than 60

kill yourself kangaroo fucker

>been raining a week nonstop
>time to get my swol on at the gym
>be driving my rednecked square body
>roads flooded everywhere
>underpass is flooded deep, shitboxes that tried to go through bogged out
>drive through it like a puddle passing stuck plebs on their phone with AAA
>me face

Yellow trash?

Theres a difference between brotruck and a truck. A truck gets used, and a brotruck doesn't. Also brotruck have oversized tires, lifted suspension, and shit ride quality because of little suspension travel.

Those are some nice trash cans

>have a nissan hardbody
>head touches the ceiling and knees are up to the window
>mfw seeing giant trucks

being a tallfag is suffering

Australian 4x4 utes are great, not ridiculously huge like yank tanks, reasonable on fuel, super handy for towing/ open payload, comfortable as fuck and you can 4wd occasionally. Ride well on highway, reasonable to maintain. Great cars.

This chassis would have absolutely fucking NO structural integrity.. Jesus especially with no Lazy axle for assistance. Snap city waiting to happen.

>smahrtcar fags incoming

They work just fine. They're literally used for world expeditions in the most remote places this planet has to offer. Check out EarthRoamer. Same platform. All Mercian trucks look like that underneath. You'd know if you worked on them.

It's all back to power. Being that high up on the road, with bullbars in front and the throaty growl of whatever 5.- litre you're running really makes you feel like you own the road. ROAHDHAWG

With an extra axle they work fine, I DO work with chassis fucknut. The rigs they for serious work are highly reinforced and very often incorporate an extra axle. THAT is not a good design stock, carrying a heavy payload and hitting anything at speed is going to put insane stress on that chassis. 4/10 would never ever use.

Sure thing chassis man.

>at speed
>posts picture of crawling up barely steep incline

"Gotcha now chassis man!"

Weird how nobody outside of America has these problems. That Audi has better brakes then any truck too.

Have they ever considered not driving a rolling apartment over rocks? Would've been far easier to stay in an apartment friendly location, or alternatively take a tent if you insist on camping behind some rocks. Tenting is more fun anyway.

Or they could even just take a small pop up off-road trailer like a normal human being. Also dead right tenting is great fun.

Noooooobody uses these for "expeditions" They use small, light, manoeuvrable, pickups and use camping domes etc.

>offroading with a trailer
I'd rather not.

People that have $650k to spend on an offroad camper don't care to live in a $100 tent.

>I love the outdoor lifestyle
>so long as I get to stay in the house I bring with me

Goes to show that money can't buy wisdom.

If you don't have the skill necessary to tow one of these behind you offroad, you shouldn't be out so far as to need anything like one..

They have money so they can do what they want

That doesn't make it less retarded. And no amount of money buys you immunity from criticism.

So they live in an overpriced sweatbox that extremely limits their ability to 4wd to the majority of sights. EG look at how that thing is struggling on that tiny hill.. already bottoming out hard.

>you're stupid if you like different things

Or I could use a vehicle that has a cargo tub attached to it in the first place. If you need a bed AND a trailer for all your stuff you're not offroading light enough.

>implying you go any farther off road than the people who own these vehicles

Money to waste on something that is useless and will brake if attempting to fully utilise what it's intended for. Kk

Potentially correct, depending on what that different thing is.

>not walking into the wilderness with an axe and your knowledge of bushcraft

>I have never heard of overlanding

>what is extended travel
>what is water and extended fuel tank
>what am I even doing out here

Kek, okay. I live in South Australia and spent 13 weeks convoying through central aus with brother, father, and brother in law.

I'm sure someone that doesn't know the difference between break and brake knows more than the engineers that designed a half a million dollar vehicle.

And for some reason you can't poop into a bush when you're overlanding, and need to carry a bathroom with you?

Okay, show me the terrain where you went "off road." Surely if you spent 13 weeks you went through some pretty crazy shit, right?

You realise that overlanding literally means driving distances over land, right? none of the comments you replied to would not be considered overlanding if coupled with driving, you know.. over land.