Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #785
Snek is watching Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information:
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
Append I Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append/index.html
Append II Info: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/append2/index.html
Purchase: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-03693
Download: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=481633
Download for All Updates: sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=1189198
/aa2g/-Approved Pre-Installed game: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.torrent
Character Database mirrors:
no-info.no-ip.info/aa2/index.html
aa2.is-fantabulo.us/aa2/index.html
178.140.224.56/aa2/index.html

WARNING: Have a fucked up card? Then it might be a fake! Turn off Hide Obsolete and search the original card by its name.

Please read through the AA2 pastebin for mods and info (READ BEFORE ASKING):
pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
FAQ Image (READ BEFORE ASKING): i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Installation Guide (READ BEFORE ASKING): pastebin.com/YCrkrDh2
Supplement to the Install Guide, with Pictures: imgur.com/a/KZYsw

/aa2g/ Modder's Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and more):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!EhQ0TIYT!Zc55M80IuzPlXoldY-_8sw
tsukiyo.me/AAA/d3d9.dll
dlldownloader.com/d3d9-dll/download/2457ba01e10896579efd96e6e6c10f12/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aloof a best.

To whoever may be interested

mega.nz/#F!EhQ0TIYT!Zc55M80IuzPlXoldY-_8sw

Been a while since I played and lost most of my back-ups. Which mod acts as a no-dvd launcher?

I can't for the life of me figure out how to make the launcher recognize the mounted disc.

Any frontier launcher.

Of course it works when I unmount the image. Alrighty then.

Any tips for making the game run a little better on Windows 10? I swear this OS makes me wanna kill myself.

Thank you very much, should help with my current WIPs

going to the previous thread or pastebin and ctrl+fing any of the keywords in your problem

RYOLOTWO n REM RETARD CARDZ WHEN?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? X________________o

After you kill yourself.

card please?

So techanon, you made papi, zombina and are currently on Miia. Are you going to make the rest of them?

Out of these I'd say only Papi is done. I'm on Lilith right now, and I still need to sit down and do Zombina's body stitches properly if I have time (and if they work out well because I'm just a poorfag doing this on a mouse)

I'm trying to add the girls I like so far. Making all of them won't fly since some are just too different for the engine to do it well like Suu, for one, and it's a bunch of work too

Go snake cloaca or go home.

>Just a poorfag doing this on a mouse.
Yeah I get that, looking good so far.

>Making all of them won't fly since some are just too different for the engine to do it well like Suu, for one, and it's a bunch of work too.
Okay, Suu's "hair" I can agree on, but ones like Rachnera can be done 6 eyed maybe if you tried hard enough right? I mean, remember pic related? Like, holy shit.

I make tall titty monster. Too bad her behaviour is more interesting than her appearance

I didn't think Rachnee was one of the 'undoables', but the eyes would probably look bad. They'd be glued straight on her texture so it'd be noticeable they are just part of a skin (just think how Miia's scales look right now).

Urk, you're right. Didn't mean to get ambitious.

Also, I've had the Fair Lady mod+ card for a while and I can't find where I got it from to check for an update. Anybody know?

Oop. Never mind, it's in the doc.

I want to pat cats.

why was her eye melting last thread?

That's a cute cat.
Is that the cm3d2 hair texture?

And speaking of outline colors, does anyone know if aau can also manage outline colors?

Best way of playing:

>make a class
>add all of your waifus
>add rival with all of the right traits
>set NPC--> NPC love ratio to max
>set NPC --> PC love ratio to 1 or 0

Passively observe while they all get fucked silly by a better male and eventually turn on you for being such a loser.

Optional:

Proper NTR mode:

>wait until you've secured a girlfriend before you change the settings
>hard mode: acquire lover with low love ratio

Have fun, guys!

Okay so I replaced the D3d9.dll with the tsukiyo.me/AAA/d3d9.dll

Now my game crashes when trying to load a 3d model.

Kill yourself.

Outlines are part of the hex values for the mesh. AAU can control them insofar as replacing meshes like normal, but it cannot directly influence them.

Did your game work before you swapped dlls?

yeah but ran at like 2fps lol. On Win 10 Anniversary Update which is why. Im using the pre-installed game. I did the original install process back on windows 7 wayy before I upgraded to 10, and that game is on my other HDD, so maybe that has something to do with it?

That shouldn't matter. You shouldn't have any issues if swapping the dll is all you did. You sure it's all you did?

yeah, i just swapped the .dll. I put it in the
AA2MAKER folder. my hardware is pretty good as I ran the game fine on a different OS.

unless im just pants on head retarded and Im missing something.

Are you on 64 or 32 bit windows?

Why'd you put it in the maker folder if the fps drops were in play?

>implying you wouldn't wanna catch your waifu being creampied by a cute shota

hand painted texture
even though thats the old one

fps drops were in both maker and play

>wanting to get cucked by a shita
End yourself.

For you.

Then I dunno what your problem is. It shouldn't crash. Unless you're doing something strange.

ah, alright. Thanks for the help anyway man. Appreciate it user.

Also no your existing game doesn't matter, unless you have the registry entries intact or fucked up somehow. You can have and play as many copies of the game as you have user accounts. The registry is written to each user account separately and it's only there to give the game exe the working directory.

okay I got the game running smooth with another d3d9.dll I found on a seperate AA2 folder. But the game soon crashes after. Im testing it with Maker at the moment. Any idea on why it crashes?

Subtitle overlay download link is down anyone got a mirror?

The game tends to crash if some files have been corrupted somehow.

alright gonna extract a fresh file and replace it with the d3d9 I found on my computah.

How many times have you tried to be happy but was only sadness forever

More than i can count.

fuck this gay earth. didnt work at all.

how in the EVERLOVING FUCK do i get my mods to work?

Ive installed them with aa2install but they arent showing up.

Im using the preinstalled version

Which mods?

mk III uncensoring and hexa hair, override, and personality

I can finally have proper animal girls.

Too bad it doesn't have physics. It seems simple enough to add but I also hurd it was the hardest to add.

>I'd say only Papi is done.

We have a Papi? where is she? She's not in the database.

I also just realized that making an animal girl requires you to use both the side and extension slot for the ears and tail. Which means that they all will loo plain as fuck. out of my 15 beast and demon girls only one of them has a side hair slot that doesn't matter. Why can we only pick four things? It's not fair.

Well if you want to use multiple hair for one category you can use Aaunlimited. I know its possible but I don't know how maybe somebody can help you.

alrighty, I got a 32bit D3d9.dll and it fixed my Fps problem. I am using the pre-installed version too.
Weird that 32 bit one seemed to fix it even though im running 64 bit.

dlldownloader.com/d3d9-dll/download/2457ba01e10896579efd96e6e6c10f12/

Now I just gotta get the Maker to be in english and install some mods and im all set.

dont download as zip it tends to fuck up and corrupt them.

I want all yiffers and furries to leave.

I don't think we can affored anyone to leave.

can anyone link a translated maker. The mega in the pastebin is down.

anschluss soon
yours
/hgg/

Use AA2Edit Tweak in PB.

So i redownloaded it and the uncensor still doesnt show up in the maker what do

So i just did as fresh install of aa2 and made some character and whenever I try to place a single character in the class it crashes whether it uses modded personalities or not. I'm currently running all the updates on the game in case I missed one, but has anyone else had this problem before?

Get hexaoc.

Anyone seem to know why Shinoa isn't translated in my game but everything else is? I probably missed something during the translation step somewhere. Help would really be appreciated!

Should I install it myself or download the preinstalled? Is preinstalled have all the DLC and updates?

So im running AA2Translationloaderplay with Locale Emulator and im still getting the "??? or 'u' and 'v' characters" during dialogue.

never mind im retarded. I needed to use just the AA2play.exe with locale emulator. The clubs arent translated. anyway to fix that then?

AA3 really needs to add a slot for accessories in it's character creator.

Yup that was it. Thanks so much for the help!

SBPR has like 4-6 dedicated slots for accessories IIRC

so the technology is there.

Why are my hexapp personalities tposing?

because you touch yourself at night

What translation did you get that doesn't translate the Append personalities?

NoDim patch?

hardlinker links this outfit to the sweater underwear folder

>tfw never ever
;_;

Not sure, i'm kinda new to modding the game but these are all the translation mods I got loading now. I remember looking for more but they were real difficult to find without having to patch the game using the HF patcher over again.

What makes NPCs ask people to join clubs? Do they need to have good stats for that club?

You need the male and female pose ports mod.

from my experience, they don't only the PC.

I'm talking about the game, not your life.

I am pretty sure they ask everyone

It probably has something to do with popularity, or simply the asker having a high relationship with the askee.

r00d
I haven't actually seen an NPC ask for someone to join their club. Didn't know that happened.

>from my experience, they don't only the PC.

From my past experience, NPC's don't ask for others to join their club. Only the PC can ask others to join their club.*

Better?

Honfire rip?

how do i sex the teach as a student? I am already lover status with her

Been for 2-3 days.

If you're dating, get her max horny [touch/lewd talk] then invite to a private area i think. Otherwise it'll be very dificult

nvm found it

>all those outdated mods
Fuck that goddamned youtube video.

If my girls show as niggers with bears or stupid hats, that means I've one of those fakes or a file acquisition error?

To clarify, I'm getting that problem with the latest love life cards and the latest Takane.

Yep. pretty much. Turn off obselete and search the same name and check all the cards

I already had it checked, it sucks I can't even trust the +5 ranking since whoever shits the database upvotes his shit too.

>To clarify, I'm getting that problem with the latest love life cards and the latest Takane.

There's a Takane in Love Live?

No, that's why I mentioned them independently.

Or you can merge the tails with any ear extension. It's pretty fucking easy since it's just a straight mesh