/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Dijkstra a qt Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Join the BETA
youtube.com/watch?v=OMAfWM_D5zo
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

Patch 1.30 is out!
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/KxaGM
forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/86471-Companion-mod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Geralt and Triss OTP

PLEASE STOP.

Ciri is waifu material.

discordapp.com/invite/KxaGM
room for people to wax philosophical about how much better their /wtc/ related opinions are

Perfect Ciri doesn't exi...

Dijkstra loves cuddling with his little owl while eating pies

No!

Putting on the weight there Zireael

I am going to spank Triss's buttfu.

Is being thicc realistic in the setting?

From what we know of their standards of beauty, for middle and upper class women, yes ( though they also like corsets so hourglass figures are a thing). For Ciri? No.

Ciri lived in a futuristic world for a time though, it's plausible that she started taking roids and deadlifting while staying there

That pick is not roid thicc, that's sex mod thicc. Just enouh muscle for a bit of tone, rest is fat she's not inclined to naturally have. She's naturally tall and slender.

>that fat ass

I need to get me some of that

She's pure right? Right?!

She's been raped a bunch and is kind of a slut on top of it so no. Skjall still couldn't get any kek

>Skjall still couldn't get any kek
only because wild hunt stopped him, he was ready to do all kind of things to ciri

Totally! :3

She's pure and idealistic on the inside regardless of her hymen, unless you play the game WRONG and kill her inside by dooming her to a life of incest

Is there any games where I could REALLY feel like a Witcher and not some dumb guy making weird move with his sword ?
I'd like a thing like webm related.

OTP

Marry them young and have a great life.

The witcher 4

Play Skyrim

Anyone else developed a fetish for Gore after playing this game?

i bet you can fuck ciri in skyrim

so i wanna play through the game again.

i know i missed some interesting sidequests and shit but i have zero desire to do every stupid 'heil it is i borslav who need kill drowner for wife ring' quest to stay at-level.

does the game punish you much beyond equipment and stuff for level differences? i killed the level 7 wraith at the igni place of power fine and shit, but if it actually gets to the point where it's tedious and annoying i guess i'll have to do some stupid shit tier sidequests.

I've developed a fetish for qt blondes who are too pure and good for their world and suffer as a result

I developed a fetish for cute tipsy redheads.

>The Mandragora starts playing

I developed a fetish for qt white haired witchers whose skin tingles to the touch

>sexualizing papa Vesemir
That's sick

N-not Vesemir!

Geralt?

Looks like Ciri drunk a potion that makes people THICC

Of course!

Paid 40 crowns for 2 hours. Cheap cheap.

I want to get to know the most intimate depths of Triss' soul.

Has anyone tried Turbo lighting mod with 1.3?

Bitchy mod-maker couldn't handle the retards so he shut-down the comments section completely.

I hate to admit it, but CDPR making her a sex symbol was a very great idea, her body and ass put the Lady of the Lake herself to shame.

Why bother with that lighting mod in the first place? Sure it looks really nice in places but also looks absolute dogshit in others.

It's recommended with Atmospheric Nights

Wouldn't that fix the places that look like shit?

I also saw the e3 comparisons so that's a good part of it too.

Would someone be that kind and tell me what exactly I am losing by not playing Gwent in tw3? This card game is making me furious. Websites give conflicting data. Do I miss on any actual items or quests?

What ? It almost never looked like shit.

fun

Can't give you a precise answer, but so far Gwent was fun for me. I just played with the first deck (Northern Realms: one of each weather card, the clear weather leader, minimum number of normal cards, etc.) and beat the shit out of everyone in Velen. The Baron was tough at first due to a lack of cards, but I just kept buying them from merchants (even duplicates, having several commander's horns helps at first) and beat him and then it was clean sailing.

So basically this:

Cirifu

Ciri is not a waifu! No!

Bonhart would wreck Geralt

ciri = シリ = 尻 = ass

Ciri = ワイフ

Fuck Ciri

How'd that fork feel Bonhart?

sounds good!

Middle > Left > Right

Ranking them by severity of tumblr nose?

Can I do Brothers in Arms for both Roche and Djikstra still even if I've started A Deadly Plot?

Because the games kind of an asshole and puts them both in the same god damn room and place where A Deadly Plot starts.

Ciri makes the best waifu

I agree, but all three are great.

Reminder.

Can't you just finish the quest and then get their help?

halp
I need inspiration to finish witcher 2

triss is the waifu queen.

id fug her daughter then

Well Ciri isn't a waifu, so of course!

I love Ciri!

>page Triss

she looks weird there

I love ass too!
shiri banzai

Even the crones tell you it's okay to do it.

Well one of them will be dead by the end, so no.

Is this some modded shit? My Triss just showed up and had 4 branches of dialogue on the bench. That was it.

>spend a while to finish a level 24 quest while I'm still 10 because the guy promised to give me some cool gear
>the sword he gives me is barely better than the one I found in the fucking sewers

Why do I even bother.

It's Triss Companion mod

forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/86471-Companion-mod

Of course it's okay.
Ciri and Geralt aren't related so they can fuck all day if they want and Yen can't stop them.

My destiny my duty my daughter

/wtc/, quick! Kill this baby!

My Geralt did exactly as Cerys asked with no hesitation because he is intimated by strong willed women.

My Geralt takes good care of his wife Triss.

Does your Geralt have a favorite whore? My Geralt prefers Viola of the passifloria.

Don't tell yen.

My Geralt never visits whores, he doesn't need other women when he has Triss.

>doesn't need whores
>visits triss

but you can't fuck triss on demand

shit game

install big tit triss mod

Triss is pure and my Geralt doesn't visit her, he lives with Triss.

>tfw triss is less slutty in W3
;____;

see

I mean canon

i still fap to triss's witcher 2 sex scene

So, I'm I'm trying to update my mods, should I just download the relevant version for my game version and overwrite? I'm still running 1.12 game and mods sinxe it's been that long since I last played.

start over

As in uninstall all my mods, update the game, then reinstall newer versions?

yeah

>tfw you will never meet Gaunter O'dimm and make one wish
>that wish is to travel the world as his proxy and problem solver
>he will never empower you to do this

Hearts of Stone gave me them fucking creep vibes that I've been dying to feel again. No good horror movies or any creepypasta have gotten to me like the little vibe he strikes when you read the books and see the references and hear the theme.

Ciri was just gonna give him a cock teasy frenching and that was the end of it though. Doomed to die with blue balls.