I think it's time we had a talk, Veeky Forums. Why does anybody need one of these?

I think it's time we had a talk, Veeky Forums. Why does anybody need one of these?

How could this have happened in a truck free zone?

Ban automatic trucks.

>no guns
>state of emergency
>"meh, I'll just take a lorry and ram the shit out of them
>results in same casualties as an "assault weapon"

Lmfao, Europoors fucking BTFO.

Can't wait to see the Presidential Facebook shitpost God Emperor is going to make like he did when Orlando happened.

Is this the worst mass vehicle manslaughter in France? We need new laws to protect us from these dangerous vehicles. Ban them from the road. Mandatory criminal history checks for purchase. 10 day waiting period. Fuel capacity less than 5 liters.

Dangerous vehicles! Ban them now!

BAN ASSAULT TREES

Terrorists can cut them down to fall on crowds!

And then europe bans human driven vehicles

and german drivers get to enjoy their cars pulling themselves over and calling the police when it detects a passenger saying "heil hitler"

I need 50ccs of context.

What the hell is going on.

There was some sort of holiday in France, so some one sent a huge semi truck through the crowd, killed over 70 people. It's being labeled a terrorist attack.

Okay then. Now the thread makes sense.

MAYBE if French people were freeĀ® to carry assualt automatic wepaons capable of holding 60 bullets in the "clip" they could have stopp..

oh wait

this life of everyone in this picture makes me sad

After running over 100+ people, the guy (Muslim) got out and started shooting people before being killed by police

maybe it's her brother

It's still shitty to have a sister who is a coalburner.

You can even see the dirt patch on her knee from when she sucks cocks in the woods.

me too dude, this legitimately hurt my feelings. it's so pathetic. I hope that that child is just adopted and the parents are infertile.

This would not have happened with one of these

>Japan-tier mini trucks
Cute

Kei trucks da best

>14 juillet
>some sort of holiday

basically it's our fourth of july

#NotAllTruckDrivers

If we're larping as /k/ then you'd be banned by new /k/ mods and told to go to /pol/
Bunch of cucks

BAN HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT TRUCKS. NOBODY NEEDS TO MOVE THAT MUCH CARGO

#COMMONSENSETRUCKCONTROL

How so user?

I wonder what sort of expensive and inefficient measures that would only make problems for lawful citizens will europe take after this.

Japanese trucks are one of the most deadly things known to man. Trust /a/ on this.

#notalllorries
#vehicleofpeace
#banautomatictransmissions

>#banautomatictransmissions
I agree with this one. I think you should have a special license to even be able to get an automatic and it would require a sound medical reason for it.

>special license
but you do, at least as far as i know

>get wrecked in the euro
>get wrecked by a box truck
France just can't catch a break, huh

Why do American people hang their flags out of any building they see?

24/7 media bombardment with the message of "if you're not the most patriotic you're a terrorist"

that isn't a kei truck dummy, it has a white licence plate

Thats not a Kei truck.
Its a 2 ton Nissan Atlas with a 4.2L turbo diesel.
If you're from the US, the cab is equal in size to those GMC/Isuzu box trucks.

Not a Kei truck either. Its about the size of a VW T3

The liberal takeover is slow so its not a crime to take pride in your country yet.

I don't think those people have pride in anything.

Ban automatics

I don't understand why that's relevant to this story.

Nothing would have changed it the truck was a manual, guy was doing 25mph while driving it over people.. How would the transmission have changed things?

Or have I been meme'd?

>ban automatic weapons
>ban automatic transmissions

>Nothing would have changed it the truck was a manual

Yes it would.

When he hit those people the truck slowed down.
If he had a manual transmission, he wouldn't have had a chance to downshift and the engine would have stalled.
But because it was an automatic it downshifted and kept going.

The DAF truck used in this attack is powered by a Cummins 5.9L 6 cylinder 24Valve Turbocharged engine.
When Rudolf Diesel designed the first Diesel engine, it was meant to power farm equipment like tractors and bulldozers.
He never could have foreseen things like turbo charging and 6 cylinders and 6 liter capacity. These modern Diesels have more power than most aircraft engines.
These engines have immense amounts of torque that allowed the truck to keep plowing through people. Diesel engines belong on construction equipment not on our roads. The Diesel engine and automatic transmission basically turned the truck into an unstoppable bulldozer

Had it not been for a person's skull getting sucked in and blocking the Holset turbocharger, the truck and its absolute madman of a driver would have never been stopped.

Don't get me wrong guys I'm a car guy just like everyone here, but I think we need some common sense laws to prevent things like this from happening.

The French government has already vowed to eradicate the streets of Paris from Diesel engines by 2020, but they need to be stopped now.

Will someone make a petition? We cannot continue to live in fear that another oil burning black smoke spewing bulldozer is going to fall in the wrong hands.

cunts like you are fucking retarded.

i get the point you're making.

the point you're making is stupid.

enjoy your shit hole of a country.

almost, almost, rather live in france.

I know this is meming but clearly trucks are used to transport goods.

An Ar15 has no utility other than to kill and maim.

topkek

seeing how thick she is you know she got banged up by a nigger. that look in her face confirms it, shes too accomodating. dont even get me started on the nu male standing next to her. he cant even hold his head up high and you know theres some non-visible hover handing present in the photograph.

I hate to break it to

I'm not sure why I didn't make that connection. I got the metaphor but "automatic" never clicked.

That's funny.

Just because THIS guy killed and maimed with his truck doesn't mean ALL truck drivers kill and maim with their trucks. Prostitutes not withstanding.

Don't infringe on my right to bare horsepower.

Ruh oh. You are right, I goofed up

There are more things than humans on this planet. Like inanimate targets and lower forms of life (small deer, wild hogs, political candidates).

That's like saying a fast car has no utility other than to race. You ignore other uses, like efficiently and safely traversing roads that support a faster flow of traffic

Now, there's a point in handguns, they're worse at everything but pulling a fast one on a human aggressor, but liberals don't want to reduce gun crime rates. They want to troll richer white republicans and take away their $3000 guns for public safety and modified hot rods for smog.

Nobody needs a truck shaped pen*s extension.

Big truck companies like Mercedes and Volvo and pro truck groups lobby the Governments to keep trucks around.

We can use rail to transport goods long distances, and cars or small vans like the Citroen Bipper to move goods regionally.

Its 2016 there is no need for trucks anymore.

The Citroen Bipper comes with a 1.1L Petrol engine and a 5 speed manual transmission, both of which make it less likely to be used in senseless attack like this.
It can also carry a shipping pallet so it is a good choice for commercial operations too.

Why the fuck not

i didnt even think that the kid was hers biologically. the kid is 100% black just look at her. they prob adopted from ethiopia or something

>bare
this is why we need free education

>Bare
>Unadultered, naked
>Horsepower without digital limiters or physically restricted throttles like would most likely be installed in imports for a country that banned going fast

>implying that's what you/the poster meant

Author intent is literally impossible to accurately guess without direct assistance from the author. Your failure to understand that it was a valid sentence, and possibly clever wordplay, reflects poorly on your intelligence.

How are you this uninformed?

He literally used lines from the 2nd amendment but replaced arms with horsepower. Your failure to use context clues to derive meaning reflects poorly on your intelligence.

Context clues are unreliable given the diversity of this setting. Most fights on Veeky Forums are about semantics because idiots rely on context clues developed for a different social group. The sheer amount of misunderstanding the internet creates makes it like one big autism simulator.

i can agree with the autism simulator

they didn't use a gun so it worked

we aren't that autistic here

>i'm fine with dying as long as it's not by gun because i'm not autistic

Was there even a driver in this truck? Rigs have been self-driving for a while now, I wouldnt be surprised if the truck was being remote controlled from a war room in Tel Aviv...

And what's up with France being a total whore for terror? WHat's up with Francois Hollande, which seems like such a fake fucking name that a Jew plant would take. It literally translates into "French Holland" and the man just happens to look 100% Jewish. It's like a Jew being installed as US president and his name is England Ireland ffs. Maybe having a Jew plant as your president makes it so fucking easy to repeatedly fuck the country over usijng mossad terror groups du jour, like ISIS. It doesn't help that ISIS originally stood for Israeli Secret Intelligence Service.

>truck stupid, man gets out and shoots people
> was there a driver?

The fuel efficiency gains would be incredible. 5-20% global reduction in vehicle fuel related carbon emissions.

>be french
>get shot

>be french
>get runover

They're actually worse on gas than an automatic DCTs with fuckloads of gears and CVTs

For fun and showing off your skill: Stick
For benchracing shift times and mileage: DCT+paddles
For mileage, theoretically the best acceleration when not programmed for economy, and failing before your third oil change: CVT
Terrible poorfag shit that was only luxury compared to non-synchronized manuals: Conventional automatic

#NotAllWhiteTrucks
#IStandWithMagnus

You don't?

oh it's the ol' plows and shoots people for reasons the news will certainly tell us all about a couple hours later episode is it