/hg/ 本田

Honda General
>prelude boi edition

Honda Chassis Codes
superstreetonline.com/how-to/chassis-suspension/1312-honda-chassis-code-checklist/

Vids:
>Honda Powered MR2
youtube.com/watch?v=FghHghOaypM

>STOCK INTERNALS BRO
youtube.com/watch?v=n0TxZFDLa3w

>user shows teaches us what an aa valve is
youtube.com/watch?v=6IdCwmC624c

>user's Skunk 2 Exhaust
youtube.com/watch?v=-xVSz2nTtn8

>Civic Gang
youtube.com/watch?v=5Nqv5uZGo_g&list=PLyr_eTQASjhTBI_3WpjGIrW0ZeFqwEI-C&index=8

>user shows us how to make cold intakes great again
youtu.be/rp2mlyP3bgI/watch?v=V3s0g-tjvPk

>Shingu's Exhaust (lel)
youtu.be/nn49mPpnDtY

>Who's trolling the /hg/?
youtube.com/watch?v=D938mAav7Ek

>Kanjo Ricers
youtube.com/watch?v=-wxwJx8wa7g&list=PLyr_eTQASjhTBI_3WpjGIrW0ZeFqwEI-C&index=19

Bump the thread if you see this at page 10.

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/ZsUv
hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~screw~pan~90105-SB6-003.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ayy wat up

>drive coworker home last Sunday
>tell her about the dash and cluster lights
>be today, told her it took too long to do the lights to do other errands I told her about
>she only saw my snap chat story when I had everything apart
>after work, snap her my LIT interior
>she replies damn that's dope asf (emoji with sunglasses)
>she wants the d brehs

Nah JK gonna die alone tbqhwyf

Lel

> tfw never talk to girls that aren't my co-workers

>tfw never approached random girls out of the blue

I'm not even interested in a relationship honestly. I'm redpilled thanks to Veeky Forums and watching countless relationships crash and burn.

But hey all that money saved can go to car and computer parts. Well not right now.

>tfw supporting my NEET as fuck mom until she lands a new job

I'm like 50/50 I'd like to get a gf but I'd hate to get a gf because of the cons.

Nigga I thought your mom just got a new job

Iktf bro

I just fucked a shemale in the back of my cd5 accord tonight.

Any of you other honda owners jelly?

I thought she did too but she didn't. It wouldn't be a problem if her unemployment didn't run out. I wonder if it's possible to reapply for it.

Just about every girl I meet or hear about is fucking insane and I ain't got no time for that.

Sorry I forgot who you are

>shemale

Yeah I haven't posted in awhile, been spending too much time on /pol/

I recorded an issue with my honda when i accelerate. The engine makes weird sounds.

can anyone tell me what it is?

vid.me/ZsUv

I like to go there when there are happenings but I also find myself going there more frequently before bed.

No idea but fuck that redline is high as fuck.

I poked in there during the Dallas shit. Pretty entertaining.

So many happenings lately keeps me going back

>tfw too broke for car parts

What time in the vid do you hear it? Can you try and write it out (onomatopoeia)?

Ikr they keep saying 2016 has the most happenings in pol history.

Bad goyim

>brrrrrrrrrrrrr...VVRRRRRRWAPAP

I think 9th gen has the best ass since the 90s ended.

I think that's true. Country is getting fucked hard.

Shits getting fucked all over the world man. A truck ran over and killed 70+ in Nice, France Thursday night.

Can't hear shit user but my fans pretty loud

Might be 80+

Thanks senpai I might be a bit biased but I absolutely love the ass on my fb6

>tfw I don't know how to reply to multiple posts on phone

Yeah I heard about that too. At least we got The Grand Tour to look forward to this year. And some sweet vidya.

I liked it before I even got my first Honda. Coupe too. Love the interior too. Awesome visibility despite being a modern car. I can see more in my car but it's old as fuck so that's a given.

Yeah I test drove a few newer cars before the civic and couldn't see shit plus I fell in love with the interior which is weird to say cause it's a Honda

>NO TWO TIER 10TH GEN DASH

It looks like their interior quality has jumped up on quality but the newest Honda I've been in was that Civic I posted. Also the brakes were insanely sensitive. If the owner didn't warn me I probably would have smacked my head on the wheel.

The new Type R has it still I think?

Could be a bit better in the Si maybe, the seats are what did me over I'd post but phones acting up

I like the idea of middling a car and making it mine. It would have to be my then dd though. I'm 21 and britbong. Insurance is a issue. What are the older civics like to mess about with?

Modding a car***

They're fairly simple cars and the most popular choice when it comes to modding. I picked one up with that in mind and have had a lot of fun. It's been a very reliable DD with high MPG. The money I save goes toward parts I want instead of parts I need to keep it running.

Thanks for the reply man.
What year/ model did you get?- out of interest what mods have you done?

1994 Civic CX

Included when I bought it
>1.5L engine swapped for a 1.6 VTEC engine
>sensors deleted, cat deleted, Magnaflow exhaust
>B&M short shifter
>front seats from a Del Sol, rears from Integra
>Integra GSR brakes all around, along with a rear drum to disc swap
>eBay HIDs which I trashed
>shitty intake

Mods I've done as a beginner carfag with zero experience
>trans swap because old one was grinding, and New clutch (had help for this)
>wheels and summer tires
>Denji dual beam halogen headlights
>aftermarket signal lamps and tail lamps
>window visors
>shift boot and knob
>attached OEM air box to the intake pipe
>dash cam, head unit
>general cleaning up over time

This weekend I should be installing poly shifter bushings for more accurate shifting. After that gonna install AC because I'm tired of sweating. Once that's done I'll try to learn how to actually improve my engine and learn about ECU tuning or something. Have owned it for a year.

Here's a pic from the day before I bought it. Drove like ass with the suspension it came with. Forgot to mention I got Koni Yellow shocks with Eibach Pro Kit springs as a replacement for the stuff it came with.

>prelude boi edition
t-thanks

I'll let you guys know what the quotes come out to, I plan on going to 2-3 shops that are near me

I work in a sec so it will be in the afternoon

Love it mate. This is the type of thing I'd like to aim for but as you said you started out like I'm a complete novice.
At the end of this month I'm hoping to buy some tools and do a basic service myself on my current Peugeot 206 daily. Start a new job afterwards and I'm hoping to start proper after 3 months.
Any tips for learning how to learn all the mechanics of it?

Lots of YouTube and Google. Also asking here never hurts. Just about everything that can be done to these old Hondas has some kind of tutorial online. I still don't know much but most of my work on the car has been suspension related so I'm pretty decent at taking that apart and putting it back.

Thanks for the advice man.
I'll keep up my Internet research and just dive in I guess. Cheers bro

No problem. Whenever you start hunting for cars just post them here and the experts will give you advice on what to look for.

Imma get some sleep. Been up all night. Lel

>tfw when I am super cheap and only ever buy my gf Tim Hortons or McDonalds

I think it bugs her when I spend thousands on my car or computer but she hasn't said anything yet.

>those nig wheels
pls downsize to 15's

I was looking for 16's but my buddy was selling these with brand new tires for $500, I think 15" is to small.

>15's to small
kek
here is 15x7

How do you put any power to the ground when you have a 205 tire trying to accelerate and turn?

That doesn't really look like 15" to me, someone else was trying to sell me some 15" Rota slipstream for $400 with not much tread left and the looked pretty small.

Stay safe out there user

Idk i don't have one. I assume with sticky tires. These cars don't have much power

dont buy shit tier rotas

It's a $2800 car with almost 300k km on it $500 was my limit for wheels with tires.

At least you have a gf. How did you guys meet? Green text preferred.

uh ok
>during a no gaming pc, drink and throw a lot of parties at my house phase about a year ago
>we had a lot of mutual friends but never met
>she randomly messages me on facebook
>says she has heard about me from other people
>wants to chill
>I pick her up we watch movies and bang
>she cleans my house and makes me food
>we start dating
>shortly after Fallout 4 comes out and I become a hermit like after every Bethesda release
>she's cool with it stops drinking and partying with me
>been laid off work and roommate moved out so I moved into my parent's basement
>build new PC
>she hangs out here all the time now playing PS4 or watching netflix while I game on PC

really not an overly interesting story, she's pretty cool though she games a little and likes cars but doesn't drive.

Thanks user
>tfw no random qt messaging me on fb

I like /hg/ because its comfy and everyone here is a hard working person who just likes cars. Even when I didn't have a Honda I preferred being here then other generals.
>honda is a cult

i agree.

>see a nice turd gen prelude
>but it's two hours away
Why must I be such a shut in

>passing by a house that has a EG front end swapped Del Sol broken down in the yard and a beat to shit eBay covered EJ on the curb.
> guy that lives there flags me down
>sells me a CF antenna plate for ten bucks

Huh

should have asked for a del sol front end to swap your civic anonpai

Well boys, i finally retired the EG from hotbox duty.
My efan is acting up so I'm blasting the heat in traffic, and I noticed my trans cooler line is slowly leaking atf.

Issues aside I'm glad to be back behind the wheel of this little rice rocket again.

Lel that car has been sitting in that guys yard forever. That'd be a weird swap.

My car was wired to have the fan on non-stop so it fucked the bearings. Ended up getting a new fan and a new engine harness so it only turns on when it's needed. Glad it's running again bro.

Forgot pic

Never intended to buy one but for only ten bucks it was hard to say no. Lol

And yet too jewy for new screws...

Lol if I can find some I'll swap em.

Part #hondapartsnow.com/genuine/honda~screw~pan~90105-SB6-003.html

Just take one to your hardware store.

Kek

What's the /hg/ consensus on the new ridgeline?

I'll do that. Thanks m8.

As somebody who thought the first gen was stupid I think it's cool. I like the tent you can get with it. Looks like it's trying to be the new Element.

>you will never make a turd gen prelude time attack car

Civic is better in every way
Prelude is pigfat bruv

My Civic threw the timing belt on the way back from a delivery tonight. Scrapping it soon. RIP Patina. You were always a piece of shit

Just put a new belt on

You fucking named it Patina? Holy fuck I just lost my shit at a Taiwanese cafe, thank you user.

RIP Patina

>install LED back lights for my climate control
>need to take off temperature controller cable off
>use heater today, temperature control slider is stuck
>only way to adjust temperature is via under the glove compartment
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAMPAI

Lol I probably won't even change the bulbs in mine. More comfy with just the gauges lit up.

I'm going to buy a rusty Civic coupe with the vtec engine tomorrow, then I'll take everything of use off this beast and cut it up for scrap.

99% chance there's bent valves since I was driving when it happened. Also it's beat to complete shit. We flat towed it home and accidentally pulled the crash bar (that was already smashed in) off. Then we hooked to the lower rad cradle type area and bent that to fuck.

The rear left quarter panel was smashed a good 3-4 inches inward and the strut tower is out of line. Both doors on that side are smashed too.

It's also an automatic.

I'm pulling my header off, the y8 intake, Maybe the engine, Trunk lid, tail lights, brake calipers, wheels, fuel pump. Then I'll cut it up and take the bits to scrap.

Every panel is dented.

RIP

Is it even in the collage??

That image is 9/10 top keks

What is it that makes you like Hondas? Usually people seem to talk shit about them and their fanbase, and I really want to know why.

FWD
IS
FOR
CUK

There's that one user who used to own a Del Sol (D5 in collage) who's a NEET mtf trans iirc

Then don't be a shut in

That's pretty cool of him. I wonder how much that was when he bought it brand new

No I never put bread on it

F

>smoking weed
Degenerate

I think he said it was 25 new? Pretty good deal.

If you want to get a 5 seater SUV that looks like a pick up and comes with a closed and open trunk, and is a Honda, then they're great.

Anyone got photos of 5 gen Civics with 15', 16' and 17' wheels? I dont know what size I should order.

When I was looking for wheels /hg/ unanimously agreed on 15s. See pic.

looks really good, Shingo, thanks

Thanks and no problem. 16s are good too but past that it'll start looking weird for these old cars.

i like Honda's because they are easy to work on, cheap, and just generally fun to drive.

any recommendations on width? are 8s gonna be alright?

i really want to order mugen gp for my integra but i think they are too big

Not too sure. My Mugen reps are 6.5.

Saw this on my co-workers mirror. I guess I can't say anything when my car is copied from anime. Kek