>~30k used
>sporty
>luxury
>feels amazing to drive
>alright mpg's
>roomy
>god tier lexus reliability with a tried and true engine
>aftermarket support

You can't get a better mix of luxury and sporty feel in a car. And it's a sedan with a v6 so cheaper insurance and more room for fun rides with friends.

>inb4 muh ecoboost/camaro/miata girl car
It's still about as fast, but what it has that those don't is luxury and usable back seats. The interior on mustangs is shit, and every camaro besides the 16 has shitty interiors, and both are uncomfortable to drive for long periods. The miata is irrelevant. Not only that but a lexus badge looks a lot better to bitches than a goddamn chevy/ford badge.

>inb4 lol muh v6
cheaper insurance, still fast, can add a turbo.

>inb4 muh boring lexus/toyota meme
It looks better and more professional than any sports car you could name. Anyone who argues this is 16 and works at mcdonalds and doesnt have a white collar corporate job.

Literally the god machine

>inb4 buttblasted benchracers mad that they ride the bus and cant afford a cheap 30k car

For the same cash you could get a first gen IS300, JZ-GTE swap it, and have a 4-door stealth Supra.

I actually cross shopped it and the mustang. Is250/350/f is too small you must be a manlet. Pic related. What I bought

automatic only so its cuck and ugly predator face

for the same money you could buy a e46 m3 or something in pristine condition

Modern piece of shit soapbox.
fuck your piece of shit car. i want my lincoln town car

Thats another good option user

>too small
>6'1" and can slide the drivers seat all the way back and barely touch the pedals
Sounds like you're compensating user

>automatic
>not wanting comfy traffic feels
>paddle shifter
>wanting shit tier reliability with a bigmoneywaste

already debunked your argument in the OP about the soapbox, stay mad grampa

that's fucking beautiful user. looks like ford has finally made a mustang that doesn't look like Barbie would be driving it

>looks like ford has finally made a mustang that doesn't look like Barbie would be driving it
m8

did you buy that cookie cutter mcmansion because you're too "tall" for a normal house too

Muh modern car design

I was between a used one of these and a brand new WRX. This car was more expensive on insurance. [spoiler]I'm a 23 y/o male[/spoiler]

>2014
>analog clock

I fucking hate that shit give me my digital fucking clock

>no manual trans
Into the trash it goes

Why a 3rd gen though? 2nd gen is as fast as a c5 corvette and round the same price (15k). Isn't 3rd gen IS slower? Just nicer inside. Why pay 15k for interior?

>30k
>1st gen IS300

You're a retard.

It looks like some taped a braun men's shaver to the front end

>It looks better and more professional than any sports car you could name.

I like the IS and am even considering buying December, but it is definitely the ugliest of the luxury compacts right now. That's it's only down side in my opinion, and the poor rear legroom.

AYYE
I didn't GTE swap it though, I just had someone swap the internals for me.
>Inb4 didn't do the work yourself

Only incompetent drivers think that manual is uncomfortable or impractical in the city.

Kind of highlights what's wrong with Lexus, everything they make other than the LFA is for just out of college cucks who are eager to buy a car but can't afford a Mercedes, so they buy a soulless piece of garbage that has a bigger grill than hank hill.

If you've had experience with cars and know that numbers alone don't make a good one, you'll see through the Lexus meme pretty fast.

> "but can't afford a Mercedes"
Mercedes CLA starting at $32K
Lexus IS starting at $37K

> " is for just out of college cucks who are eager to buy a car"
"The average Lexus buyer is 61, compared with 54 for Mercedes and 49 for BMW. The current IS draws buyers with an average age of 50"

You're wrong

>30k used car

If you have a house and make over 80k, go for it.

Otherwise, get a Civic. At least that's how I justified my Civic.

What about an IS250?

it's not. the generation before was too small - this generation grew a lot and it's big now.