Is this the ugliest sports car?

is this the ugliest sports car?

the huracan is ugly not because its garish. its because it looks like a retarded cousin of a real lamborghini. that rounded front is my biggest problem with it. it looks far too small, like they made a real lambo and then crushed the front.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VjE3NjDdfts
youtube.com/watch?v=xzBil-ekj9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've always thought that modern lamborghini's looked like absolute shit. The proportions are ridiculously wrong, it doesn't resemble a sporty car shape at all, rather looking more like some fucking transportation pod we'll be using in 20 yrs, or the crap gm and ford pumped out in the early 2000's.

In fact, lamborghini's never looked good, the muira was kind of pretty, but everything else worked up until the gallardo and mucielago because they were not only futuristic, but so fucking ridiculous that is was okay, because they were for rich fucks who wanted to stand out, and because they were actually about pure luncay like pagani is today.

As soon as they stopped being too ridiculous to look real, and the german influence began to take hold, they lost their appeal I think. People still buy them (literally every fuckwit who knows nothing about cars and gets some pile of money from youtube or investing has one) because they want to show off, and because they naively think it's the most insane and fast car you can get. Half the people who drive them spend hours going fucking 20 kph around L.A. so they can show off to other niggers and gold diggers

Fuck them

Yeah I think all Lambos are pretty ugly. Also they age really poorly. It's not timeless design.

The drivers are especially bad too. It's for people who can't get Ferraris.

I love the countach and the diablo but for that futuristic 80s aesthetic

my favorite car would be like lambor - ghini

t. pajeet who shits on streets

youtube.com/watch?v=VjE3NjDdfts

Lamborghinis are supposed to look radical and polarizing. Anyways you are not gonna stop anyone from having a personal preference.

I personally like the design of the Huracan and Aventador. But if you ask me, the Centenario(or whatever that is) looks absolutely retarded. It's like they wanted more money and they launched a limited edition.

I like it and appreciate the extra rake on the front.

The grapes.
They are so sour.

It's a memecar for football-players to impress 12y olds, what did you expect?

>It's for people who can't get Ferraris

What? They are the same price or more expensive than most Ferraris.

Yes, but the huracan at least just looks a tad bit bloated and pigfat to me. It isn't shaped anything like a car, the only reason anyone know it's a super car is because of the wheels and the badge. If it weren't for that it might as well be a road going spaceship from a kid's show.

Ford GT is uglier

Ferraris are cheaper and better

I would take R8 Plus over Huracan any time. Lambo is too futuristic and made for attentionwhores. Besides R8 is better for daily cruising.
Here is nice comparison video.
youtube.com/watch?v=xzBil-ekj9g

Ferraris are total shit as a daily drivers. You can't compare them to Lambos. Kinda different cars.

>cheaper and better
In the world of supercars, thats not how it works. That's not how any of this works.

What about the diablo and countach? Always thought they were nice.

>because it looks like a retarded cousin of a real lamborghini
sorta is is.
Most of Veeky Forums doesn't understand that the huracan is to the aventador what the gallardo was to the murcielago; lambourghinis entry level sports car for casuals.
With that said, looks absolutely fantastic imo. One of the best looking cars out in recent years and a vast improvement over the gallardo both stylistically and mechanically .

>lambourghinis entry level sports car for casuals.
And those casuals can afford it while you can't.

>R8

Yes pls. Literally everything wrong with the Lamborghini put right, and it still makes dat V10 noise.

What car do you reccomend fucktards who ran into money get?

>Most of Veeky Forums doesn't understand that the huracan is to the aventador what the gallardo was to the murcielago; lambourghinis entry level sports car for casuals.
You are totally wrong.

R8 is hideously ugly to me, I can see traces of late 90's Passat/TT lines in it and it makes me wanna puke.

same senpai. beautiful cars

I felt the same way when it first came out, but the design has grown on me. It's not the car I'd get if I suddenly stumbled into an obscene amount of money, but I like it enough to take a closer look when I see one in real life.

>implying 90's Passats were bad designs

Late 90's like in B5, one of the ugliest production cars ever. I really hate that thing.

This m8. I love the R8s. It's a lot of car for the right money. Since the day it's launched, I've been drooling over various pics of it.

Ah, the B5. Yeah, they made that thing far too round.

>lambourghinis entry level sports car
I kind of feel like Lambo needs an another scaled down entry-level car. That V10 is just too much. A V8 Lamborghini will attract more customers, I bet.

original R8 was a beautiful, nuanced design that still looked fresh after 9 years - it truly boggles my mind how they managed to make the new one look so completely shit with relatively minor changes

also, make way for the king of DD supercars

I felt that too. Sorta looks like a fan-made Lamborghini.

Ferrari, audi r8, amg gt, f-type, mustang GT350 shelby, etc

I had to do a double take today on an Audi R8 V10 plus. I've always wanted one, but of course, I'm a broke ass nigga.

The new one isn't that great though, other than an interior upgrade. Idk, maybe its because it is edgier than the previous R8s.

Every single Lamborghini past the Murcielago looks the fucking same.

Anything made after 2001 looks like shit generally when talking about 'modern' car design doesnt matter if its a sports car or not

Hypercars even look fugly as fuck most of the time

The most reliable high-end sports cars are from Porsche. You can see more italian sports cars in garages than Porsches.

Yeah I can't really fuck with nu-Lamborghini. Honestly the R8 seems like a better choice in most if not all ways.

I'd do dirty things for an early Diablo though

I prefer the look of Ferraris now... Lambos are ugly now.

Classics

>It's for people who can't get Ferraris.
That's the dumbest shit I've seen on this board in a while.