Hey Veeky Forums I was thinking of buy this ae86 (ae85) Toyota corolla with the 4ac

Hey Veeky Forums I was thinking of buy this ae86 (ae85) Toyota corolla with the 4ac
augusta.craigslist.org/cto/5634625933.html
He says it doesnt like to start when warm though, only when cold, which Im pretty sure is the ignition coil in the distributor, which wouldnt be surprising as its 31 years old and a new distributor is only $160~. So should I pull the trigger on this? Id have to drive it as is 2 hours home.

Wat do

Jesus thats clean. I dont know about rust in that area but check on that. 3500 sounds good but try to get as low as you can.

>month old post with only email contact
Its sold bro

Just talked to him last night, it's still for sale.
Apparently only one person tried to even see it, and it was a 16 year old kid who offered him 2800.

Are you gonna paint it black and white and deliver tofu by drifting down mount akina at high speeds?

I prefer the red on black two tone vs the white on black desu

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO AGREES

It's an SR5 so the poverty spec model, but it looks fucking clean.
I would.

jesus, this car would go for at least 7.5k if it was in my area.

how much are the Ae86 coupe sr5 with 4age going for? there is a guy in my area with a car collection he is getting rid of.. he wants $3800 for his 1988 camry all-trac sr5 w/ 200k miles. think is clean! he mentioned in his ad he has an ae86 wagon and coupe as well.

Excellent taste.

>people actually pay 4k-8k+ for a 30 year old slow rustbucket with high mileage and maybe 100hp at the wheels when it was new because muh tofu mods initial d crap
Fuck christ guys just dont

At least get one thats been done up or something

Thanks fellow nigs
The sr5 came stock with the 4ac, not the 4age, and the last one I saw around me with the 4age went for $7500 with like 190k miles lol

Your mom has been done up.

>people pay for cool rare cars that they want

Wow, what a shocker.

It's only 3500 for a 100k mile car, it's totally worth it
not to mention
>rwd
>only weighs 2000lbs
>easy to work on motor
>can swap 4age in for only around 2k
>sexy ass styling
>POP UP HEADLIGHTS

Get it before it's gone, OP

>cool
debatable
>rare
No they are fucking everywhere
>swap
>only around 2k
sick of this meme

dear god i dont understand Veeky Forums's obession with these or cars like this

>people have different tastes in cars

Wow, what a shocker.
And yes, they are rare you retarded mouthbreather, it's not 2004 anymore.

I bought pic related. Waited half a year for a mint condition one to appear at the auctions.

It's not a meme though, the motors are $500-$1500 depending on mileage, loom is like $300 and everything else is

Are you also the monster drinking faggot who tells people your subra rallies and how you can $500+afternoon LS1 swap?

Looks good. Get the meme

I dont understand it either. And i dont understand lifted bro trucks. And people dont understand me for liking these.

It dosent matter. None of this matters.

>dem pop ups tho

>He says it doesnt like to start when warm though

starter/main relay

EF civic had this problem

>Aiken
If you don't I will

Yo-yo man don't be a dick, I've been looking far and wide and I'm already set to see it