>immediately go on the fast lane
>keep flooring it
>go 220km/h on public road, everybody disappears in rearview mirror

Who else does this

PS countries with speed limits on motorways need not apply

That means you, Anglos

kek

>no speed limit

If I'm in the mood for it. Though 220 is a bit slow.

Usually, though, my traveling speed is 160 or 180.

kek

>km/h

Well the point isn't the top speed, it's the acceleration from 60-80 to 220.

Virtually no other place allows it, I mean when you get on the motorway it's usually packed and unlikely you can just keep flooring it.

But at the end of a roadworks you can just floor it, floor it, floor it.

t. automatic gearbox

Different names for the same physical speeds. Why so salty?

wat

I drive a 2013 model car and it aint a Merc.

Posted in the wrong thread

Which non-M/AMG cars go faster than 230 or at most 250km/h these days? It's all electronically limited.

not even a burger. highest allowed here is 120, but i am stilly jelly as fuck about lolnolimit

I'm not a racer or anything, and my normal speed is between 150 and 180, but sure sometimes when it's empty I just push it to the limit and it feels good to be able to do that legally and go top speed for 10 minutes or so.

>Which non-M/AMG cars

Who says it's not one?

I'm just saying, if you consider that slow, you must be driving an M something, in which case you're a faggot who can't afford a Porsche and need to shut up.

Seriously, motorsport trimmed road cars are stupid as fuck, get a |6 BMW if you want power, at least that engine won't break down after 80000km like the M engines.

Or, you know, get a better job and buy a fucking Porsche if you wanna go 300km/h.

You're hilariously pissed at this. Don't mind me, I'll just be enjoying the best GT BMW ever made while you're flustered by...well, who knows what.
Porsches' don't even have anything to do with this, as in autobahn mile-eaters How the hell did your mind get to them?

i went to germany once. in dads M5, on way to the ring. doing about 220, dad was so exited about how the car is stable, and just made for these speeds. sudenly, he laughs a bit, and moves the car a lane to the right, and whithing 15 seconds, 3 911s scream past us, probobly doing 300 something, and with a noise that was absolutely insane. damn i wish i could do that to sad shitboxes

>it was all legal

I bet you drive a turksmell M3 from 2002.

You do, don't you?

t. 430d

Drove on roads in Western Australia with no speed limit, but they really weren't fit to do super high speeds on

I tried to drag race a GT3 once, it didn't work out well for me

well... thats kinda the point of a GT3, you gonna need a seriously fast fucking car to take one of those on. the only thing i really dragrace (and i am using that word in the broadest possible term) is helpless riced up/ tuned shitboxes.

sleepers are glorious

German aren't either by modern standards.

I think you'll find those "Western Australia with no speed limit" roads still have a maximum rural state speed limit of 110km/h.

Only Benz in existence that was sooo successful, they had to make a second set of dies for the body parts because the old ones were worn out.

I'm not salty Mohammed.