Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Tag Team match edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes, with monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play, with microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.4.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=495254

>2.5.0 Interim Report 1
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=517774

last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/52803j/bulls_eye_vs_thanos_solo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR >WHEN

Hopefully never.

DELETE THIS!!!

Well if she does get in they will have plenty of uni options. She has gone through like thirty costume changes in the last twenty years.

Will they add naked Medusa?

Anyone got T2 Hyperion? Would you say he was worth taking to T2?

He does more damage and that sweet dodge ignore bonus is sweet, it's up to you, I've seen people say they can solo 4/5 wb with Hyperion but I couldn't until I tiered two him. It could have been my shit cards and strikers.

My situation is that I just finished using the bio sub to get Carnage to max gears and then used a T2 ticket on him, and now I have just under 2 weeks remaining on the bio sub.

My Hyperion is at 20/17/18/17 and with 240 bios left with the bio sub, I don't think it'd be enough to get his remaining 3 gears to lvl 20.

So there's my predicament. 240 bios worth left in my bio sub and not sure where to put them.

I say give it a try, you may get lucky like I did when I took Carnage from 19/17/17/17 to 20/20/19/18 on one day's worth of bios.

He can solo every WB minus InfiniThanos

>you don't get an additional 5 minutes when you kill ebony maw
>you have to kill both in 5 minutes

>2 of the most annoying WBs stuck back to back
>no heal or self-buff between the two
>no extended time limit
>bosses supposedly buffed, stronger than their originals
>rewards barely better than what you'd get for beating a single WB

So they buffed the bosses, put one right after the other, but then decided against increasing the time limit. 5 minutes is a struggle for many players against 1 WB, let alone 2 which are BUFFED.

It's pretty shitty 2bh. If the rewards were significantly/relatively better than regular WB, then it'd justify the difficulty. But the rewards are hardly increased. When you have increased difficulty, the rewards should be increased to match, to make the challenge worth it. This is the exact same problem I have with Infinity HIM - HE offers the same drops as any other WB... Even though HE requires significantly more effort.

Good fucking luck with Proxima + Corvus tomorrow. Proxima alone will take 1-2 mins, leaving 3 mins or so for Corvus. Regular WB Corvus requires minimum 3 mins alone, and that's with meme teams. Regular (not-meme) teams can take up to 4-5 mins to take down normal Corvus. Now take into account how the Rift WBs are BUFFED, stronger than their single WB selves.

I don't know if I just got lucky but in one of my 2 wins in the rift (the only 2 I'm getting) I got a rank 2 BAM, which is more than I've ever got in literal months of 30/30ing WB each week. Its a dick move for them to put dwarf in it too, I'd rather do ebony and supergiant, dwarf is just an asshole.

Completely agree on iHIM though. Even though I probably could get a win on him with sharon, its just not worth the hassle for the same shit I could get facerolling proxima in seconds.

>I got a rank 2 BAM,
Yeah, x1 R2BAM has been reported as a much more common drop with the Rift WBs. Got one R2BAM myself out of my 5 wins, the rest were around x40 R1BAM. But R2BAM is possible in regular WB, I've gotten a R4BAM to drop once which was pretty sweet. But the problem isn't necessarily the BAM drops, it's the CNS.

>I'd rather do ebony and supergiant, dwarf is just an asshole.
This would have been much nicer. One of the easier WBs first (Proxima and SuG) followed by EM, Corvus or BD. That way, the time limit may be a little more manageable since you'd ideally plough through the easier boss first, leaving more time for the harder one, not have 2 of the hardest fucking bosses back to back. Fuck you NM.

Honestly it kind of makes sense for chaos norns to drop in small numbers.
You need way more black matter than chaos norns to rank up BO gear

But what about T2ing characters

>First get Binary Power, then reroll until getting IAAG for Black Widow
Should I just keep rolling for Hawk's Eye or leave as is?

All these whiny fuckers having a hard time with Ebony Maw and Black Dwarf.

I 5/5'ed the rift pretty easily. Improve your characters and git gud you whiny fucks.

I use IAAG on my T2 widow, its pretty comfy and does reasonably well for me on AB and WB. Hawk's eye is obviously the better set for pure damage, but I like having the healing to fall back on.

Of course it's easy when you're a whale

When are we likely to get the next preview and new character hints/reveals?

2-3 days

Nice try. Crybaby bitch. Gitgud

The defense mechanism of a whale: gitgud

post yrw the new mode is this double-boss rift

>tfw new content/game mode is a new bunch of WBs
>current WBs will be moved to Rifts, like how old Special missions were moved to Rifts
JUST

or...
>WB Co-Op is introduced
>WB becomes solely Co-Op, no more single player entries
>if players want to try WBs solo, they have to use the new WB Rifts

backed

kek, mine's the other way round
I just 20/20/20/20'd Hype's gears with the bio sub ready to T2 him with the ticket,and then I've gone with Carage for the rest of the sub to do what I can to his gears

got 4000 JEWels

Do I buy the mega rank up ticket? Already have one, but there might be two paywall characters next update!?!?

I doubt they'd be made farmable. I mean, 2.4.0 added SIX new farmable characters.
Unless they do a Token Event.

so what's next events?

October Halloween
November Black Friday
December Christmas

Any marvel events or character anniversary coinciding with those?

NEBULA VROOM VROOM

New Years in January would be around the 600th day if they count it

February would be v3.0

Name? I want in

Here's the current MCU release schedule for the rest of 2016:
>Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 4 (Sep 20)
>Luke Cage (Sep 30)
>Doctor Strange (UK: Oct 28; USA: Nov 4)

Comic events:
>Civil War II (begun; delayed/extended; ending in late 2016)
>The Clone Conspiracy (Spider-Man event) (beginning in Oct)
>Marvel NOW! (2.0) (beginning in Oct)
>Inhumans vs. X-Men (beginning in Dec)

Obviously we won't be getting X-Men-related characters, but NM could use the Inhumans vs. X-Men event to release an Inhumans update. Possible characters being Medusa, Karnak (recently added in CoC), Triton, Crystal, Gorgon, or even some NuHumans (Iso, Inferno, Flint, Grid) or Reader.

A CW II event tie-in could allow for an Ultimates update (Miss America, Blue Marvel, Spectrum; Carol and T'Challa are already in the game - could add new uniforms).

With Marvel NOW! 2.0, 'Champions' is releasing (a book featuring a team of young superheroes) in which Sam Alexander (Nova) is starring. He's the only member of the current ANAD Avengers yet to be added in the game. Or perhaps they're waiting for the revival of DICK RIDER!

Tinfoil hat theory time: in July, Marvel Tsum Tsum had an update that added Songbird, Squirrel Girl and White Tiger, and a month later 2.4.0 added those characters in a New Avengers-themed update. This month, Marvel Tsum Tsum added Kate Bishop and Jessica Drew. Does this mean those 2 characters are on their way to MFF?... Probably not.

It should also be noted that Carnage, Hyperion and Moon Knight all had ongoings at the time they were released in the game.

There's also been 4 months between Carnage and Hyperion. 4 months after Hyperion lands in November, when Doc Strange releases in the States.

But at the end of the day, CMNN has stated NM don't have to tie-in with stuff like ANAD, and it's clear with the recent 'classic' Nebula uniform and other various uniforms (e.g. Ronan, Ms. Marvel).

CalAtk

We're already friends, open that dimensionpucci up nigga

>4 Waspfu rifts open right now
MUH

ded alredy

Where's Bullseye-user? Your HIM solo vid got posted on reddit and everyone is crazy impressed.

i feel like something like this needs to be spammed on Mobirum, idk

What does def pen do, and should i upgrade an obelisk with it as its main stat?

I'm here, m8. Link me please.

reddit.com/r/future_fight/comments/52803j/bulls_eye_vs_thanos_solo/

alright lads, I just t2'd carnage, I have about 18 days left in the sub

who gets it? I can put it into hyperion (no bios in him yet) but he might not make it to max gears, also not really too fond of him

should I just put one to unlock hyperion and the the rest in gwenpool (going to use t2 ticket on her)?

also hopefully the next update happens within those 18 days, thats going to happen right? want to have at least one or two bio days to throw into the new characters

Hype > Gwenpoop imo
I'd put it all or almost all into Hype, but unlock and just keep him at 1* until you have a mega rank up to use on him and keep those for gears

Best uses are probably Sharog, Hyperman, Deadpool, and Moonman.

Pick one.

So I have T2 Ironfist now... but he's still kind of meh in WB, how do I use him? I mean is there more to it than just running in with WW and Daisy to abuse their buffs then wait out the cooldown?

I've got 30% SCD from cards, and a proc from them to lower another 20%, so what do i put in the 4th gear of my characters now? Critical Rate or Critical Damage?

you need a recovery obelisk on him to get him over 80& health after the healing from his uniform passive kicks in

Getting relevant Sharon to 6* this wednesday with the selector, so i have to ask, what do i get for her gear and iso-8 set to get another win in WB?

Sharon Carter is a secret meme

She can take on at least 4 WB including Thanos

Like that other guy proved, Bullseye can also take on them, but that doesn't mean that he's any more relevant.

>Get excited about my bio x40 selector so I can get Singularity bios
>Find out after the fact that Singularity really is BW only
>And there hasn't been a Singularity BW in the past month

You can't use generic selectors on Singularity, Nico, or She-Hulk. Has to be type-specific ones.

Right, okay.

Now I'm just not sure who to use this x40 for. I'm torn between Someone new and useful or just using it to bulk more progress toward getting my Ronan 6*

Unfarmable Meme is the smart choice. Which one is your call.

Ronan would be downright silly - you can easily get a Ronan rift a day, and he's not exactly going to propel you to great heights.

Well "Easily" depends on how much gold you have sitting around. Some days I give up on it cause I'd be going up to 60K gold a roll without a rift.

Is femthor decent?

i got fully awakened attack ISO in lunar box

Pretty sweet

I got some barely passable stuff the first 2 days, and yesterday and today only got 500k gold. Shit sux.

If this was a several years ago we might have gotten naked Medusa with her hair blocking her bits.

iirc from when i asked
healing or attack
and if you get healing then recovery rate on the obelisk, but idk

>all these people getting cool shit from the lunar box
>herd someone even got crystals
>I got 50 GUK

I'd go with IaaG with recovery gear. Preferably with an invincibility proc.

If you want a Ronan rift I can probably get you one a day during one of the hot times

That would be pretty cool user. We're in the same alliance so I should receive it when you open it

>tfw I got 300 bam

rad, in that case just keep your eyes peeled

i-ve got 5* isos 3 days in a row

who have you got, that's unfarmable that could use it, could you post roster?
Also, yeah i believe Jane's decent

who are you btw?

Stychis.

And as much as I would take a roster pic, my tablet's screenshot function is hanging for some reason and wont save any screenshots.

Take a pic with your phone

i'd probably say relevant Sharon then Hulkbuster or Silk then either Gwen or Jane imo in terms of usefulness/tiers

Oh, there we go.

Okay, current roster. I haven't been playing for very long, as you can tell. Maybe if I bothered to read up sooner I also wouldn't have completely ignored exclusives like not!superman and Carnage from the starter bio sub

>300 clear tickets from Lunar Box
>Now I have 6377 clear tickets
JUST

>tfw trying to beat speed day for the first time with 5* Elsa/T2 GiANTS/2* DD for dem YJ bios

>game lags like all fuck and eventually get killed by meteor thanks to that

Goddammit.

who is the best speed to T2?

Silk, Gwenpool or Ant-Man

as it stands? Gwenpool is the only one that can complete both Alliance Battle and World Boss so go for her

unless you think you'll be getting a mega rank up soon, I'd say Sharon R. If not one of Silk, Hulkbuster or one of the Gwens

Depends if you want consistency or the possibility of big spike damage sometimes.

>What does def pen do
Literally no one knows. Not even CMSN. It increases your damage, but we don't know by how much or why or anything. It "penetrates defense."

Apparently the dev's stance is that they won't tell us because they want the community to figure it out on their own, but because we don't have access to the actual defense penetration number in the details screen (which we'll finally be getting), it's fucking impossible to even test it.

Some people swear by it. Others say it's pointless. The Korean whales seems to be pretty fond of putting defense penetration as the 4th gear stat. Make of that what you will.

Huh, I also got a fully awakened attack ISO in the lunar box.

Ant-Man though idk how Silk is at T2

You forgot T2 Black Widow.

T2 Black Widow can actually clear speed AB easier than Gwenpool, Silk, or Ant-man if you've got a good gear on her.

>try again a couple of times
>can't for the life of me get to the 100k mark

Speaking of which, I am currently working on Nat and managed to roll Stark's Backing. I have a 100 and something percent recovery gear, should I go for it?

Get lightning damage m8

The 6 star skill is the main attack

Fug, that's pretty much asking me to start from scratch.

>lunar box
>500k gold
t-thanks

REMOVE FROST BEASTS

I'm convinced you people either don't use all your energy or are actually hitting the start button.

Clear Tickets were completely worthless for the like the first 10 months the game was out.
Maybe he just accumulated them during that time

No, you should build her out for attack. You want a double lightning-damage obelisk, and invincibility to help with the survivability. Then give her an attack set.

An invincibility proc, her guaranteed dodge from the T2, and the invincibility/i-frames on her 6* are more than enough to keep her alive, so you want to be boosting her damage as much as possible (hence attack set and double-lightning damage obelisk).

M8, I swear, they just refuse to run out! I farm Nebula rifts, do co-op play with 34 characters, farm special missions, farm Elektra, Venom and Iron Man from story missions and on top of that sometimes I level my characters on the last story stage. But I still have a shitload of those tickets. And yeah, I also got some of them from the first 10 months of the game like said.

>use the other 2 until the 16k mark, where the mooks and meteors become too strong for them
>5* to activate T2 passive -> 6* -> 3* -> 5* -> repeat
>use 5* again when there's 1 second left of Hammer time
>run around, trying to survive for 2-3 seconds
>repeat step 2

It took ten fucking tries or so, but I finally fucking did it. I don't think I would've tried this hard if not for the YJ bios.

Just rolled PoAH.

Guess i'll just keep trying.

if i get enough fodder i'll see how it goes i guess