Why do terrorists use Toyotas?

Why do terrorists use Toyotas?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War
toyota-gib.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are reliable?

They also use fords, chevys, nissans, etc

Cheap and available. Any other answer is wrong.

>inb4 reliability
Because Toyota loves terrorists' money and warbucks and offers special volume pricing to terrorists. Toyota doesn't care one bit about where their $30b annual net comes from just as long as they can get it.
It's such an indisputable fact that they even named a war after them way back in '86
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War

But that isnt the US army

>taking things out of context to troll
Nice

>going into damage control this fast

This
Special forces used toyotas that were specially outfitted for certain purposes.

toyota is a long and proud supporter of war, mostly always the bad guys bc shekels

LeAngryLorry.jpeg
Terrorists use lorries

So is the US government.
They love them dukets

Kek Israeli Mossad is getting a bit creative these days...

>but somehow only the Toyotas are factory brand new

Has nobody thought that they simply raided the dealerships?

pfft yeah, that's GOT to be it
>toyota shills on suicide watch

>implying the others arent

Correct. That's exactly what the implication is.

>dat ford truck donated by a US citizen

In all honesty, it was probably a cash for clunkers survivor. Obama saved a few good ones to give to those Israeli mossad employees, ISIS, because of the trade and aid deals usa has with israel.

Special Forces get to do a lot of stupid shit, what's your point?

Oh man I want that so bad.

The story behind this car, atleast what I heard about it

>Mr. Mark-1 Plumbing wants to sell his truck
>asked the car dealership he sold the truck to if he should remove the stickers
>they told him they would take care of that
>car dealers got the truck, but didn't remove the stickers
>they didn't manage to sell the truck further
>put it up for auction (at a bigger used car auction of a different dealership or something)
>someone bought it at the auction
>got shipped overseas in a complicated way (meaning not directly to syria, but over a number of detours), presumably inorder to hide the fact it's meant for ISIS
>ended up in syria with the ISIS fighters
>Mr. Mark-1 Plumbing sees his truck on the news with all the stickers still on there
>recieves threatening phonecalls, because people think that Mr. Mark-1 Plumbing sold the car directly to ISIS
>ends up sueing the dealership because they promised to remove the stickers

I sadly don't know how that lawsuit ended

They work

>implying sandniggers can afford new corrolas and tacomas and that they are not either stealing them or buying 20 year old ones used

They don't have the trillion dollar a year budget of the US military needed to keep Jeeps running.

that's a Mitsu ya dip

Because thats what the CIA and Israel gave them

>being anti-American group
>fug America
>they drive ford

Am I the only one that can see the irony?

my sides

no silly, they use whatever vehicles i drive

As far as the brand new Toyotas go, I bet they're bought for ISIS by rich supporters in Saudi Arabia, who probably buy them as a fleet for some fake construction company, ship them to Syria/Iraq and write them off somehow. Rinse, repeat.

Try mounting a Russian AA gun in the tray of a Ridgeline.

ALL WRONG!

Terrorist starts with T
Toyota starts with T

Really makes you think.

The truth is pretty simple and boils down to two points; familiarity, and availability.

Lots of experience with Toyotas in the Arab world so people know what they are buying.

And they don't buy them from Toyota directly, but from companies like Toyota of Gibraltar Limited. toyota-gib.com/

They are a Toyota Importer/dealer that work mainly in bulk orders and in the Arab world.
You can order a Land cruiser or Hilux in any configuration from them.
If Toyota doesn't make it, they will modify it for you. The most common modifications are bull bars, desert tyres, desert tan paint and a "steel attachment frame" in the bed.

Also, the crew cab Ford F250s in the pictures were captured from the Iraqi Army and Police.

Those Hiluxes be reliable as fuck. but the Tundra is the retarded sister to the Hilux.

promotional program

I busted out laughing when I opened that pic. My boss probably thinks I'm retarded now.

That ford looks sad in this pic. We should save it, guys!

Toyota should cunningly and secretly put bombs on the vehicles that gets ordered by ISIS.

>STILL more reliable than ferd

What do you mean? Any pick up can blast into flames and kill it's passengers with a bomb. And I know these trucks are tougher than regular pick-ups. So install a little more of a more powerful bomb.

Same reason Toyotas are used as Ambulances, Police cars, Rescue Vehicles etc

You use what you can get your hands on senpai.

Saudi Arabia buy them in huge volume because they're cheap and reliable. Nothing more than a proxy state.

Good discount from the supplier.