Is a bmw328i a good daily

hey guys.

Im looking at a used 2013 bmw 328i or 320i. is buying a used one with less than 40k miles good or bad? any other suggestions for a luxury car? price range would be max 25k

i am upgrading from my chevy impala which has 220k miles on it.

bmw haters and bmw lovers welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/BMW-3-Series-335i-/291818104517?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43f1b6e6c5:g:zC4AAOSwyKxXhsOx&item=291818104517
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would say there should be minimal problems with it until it reaches about 5 or 6 years old. The previous owner/dealership should have taken care of any early problems that had developed.

I would look into a CPO though.

Alternatives are lexus is250/350, cadillac ats/cts, and the infinitis/acura (not sure what model numbers they use now)

The lexus would be more reliable, the cadillac drives better, and idk shit about infinitis

>2013
I would highly recommend dialing it back a few years to the E90 for muh driver feel; the F30 is a bloated, sloppy mess. If you just want luxury then look more towards a Lexus

Oh also get a post-facelift model if E90, they're a lot more reliable.

Get a used IS350. It's quicker than the 328i, more comfy, and more reliable. I'd argue that a second-gen IS350 handles better than a 2013 328i too.

Yeah Op get a lexus if your a middle aged cuck

>your

Yeah Op get a bmw if your a 30 year old cuck

Yeah Op get a merc if your a retired cuck

Much more likely in my opinion. Plus bitches love bimmers

Yeah Op get a jag if your a british cuck

Yeah Op get a honda if your any age cuck

Badgewhore lease special
Doesnt have a dipstick

The last good bmws were the e46, e39, e38, and m coupe.

Being poor sure turns you into a sour bitch

only blacks
that's why they call BMWs
Baby
Momma
Whip

Yes it's a good daily with a touch of sportiness but nothing special.
True BMWs start from 6 cylinders

>bmw
>luxury

slightly less expensive than Mercedes, more expensive than Audi - yeah bmws are quite luxurious. Have you ever been in a 7 series?

my friend has had a used new-gen 328xi for the past 4 months and I've heard no complaints.

I have a x1 with the same engine @20k miles now and it's given me no trouble. But I bought it new not used.

Most base level bimmers are pretty shit. I'd get an older CPO of a higher trim level, see if you can get a 335i E90

Like this, if you don't mind looking like a black person:
ebay.com/itm/BMW-3-Series-335i-/291818104517?forcerrptr=true&hash=item43f1b6e6c5:g:zC4AAOSwyKxXhsOx&item=291818104517

I would avoid the lower trims, OP. Generally you buy a BMW for its sportiness, and you pay a premium to do so, so why pay all that money for a 4 cyl? the 320 is a badgewhore special

You've been in one right? Because you can't possibly have been in something like a cadillac or chrysler 300, and thought that it was somehow more luxurious.

>slightly less expensive than Mercedes, more expensive than Audi