/drg/ Danganronpa General - Eye for an Eye (Exam) Edition

Last thread hit image limit.

Please try to not spam pictures
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [DESPAIR/FUTURE ARC EPISODE 9 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/i47jmCji

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Once again remember!
Please try to not spam pictures and shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/150209345674
pastebin.com/u/markovnikov
youtube.com/watch?v=OPaLCy110qA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aren't they a bit big for that ?
Also my syrupping is pretty bad.
They were pretty tasty indeed, even if way too sugary for me but I made coffee with them.
8/10 it's much better than i'd thought. I didn't realise there were so much flour actually.
It's all gone

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

If you mean the shape, Karinto can vary, some are thin like sticks and some are as far as an obese guy's thumb, it depends on what kind of texture you're going for. Crunchy and crisp needs a thin and small shape, soft on the inside needs big ones.
Overall, they look very edible. Glad you liked it because now I crave for more and I'm out of brown sugar till tomorrow.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash blood from it!

>see this
>what do

Nothing, nobody else can hold me like a certain someone.

Get my ass handed to me and pretend to enjoy it for her sake.

Wow, was there an actual Danganronpa discussion in the last thread? I'm glad to see it. But I think we really need to discuss this stuff too bamboo-woods.tumblr.com/post/150209345674
For those who don't want to read anything on tumblr, the main points:
>Ogata disses Kodaka for killing Kirigiri off. She was somewhat suspecting her death in advance because Kirigiri had too many lines.
So it looks like Kirigiri is really dead and there's no Cure W to save her. Actually I think it's justified, because if Seiko had an antidote that you should take beforehand, why she didn't share it with anyone and didn't drink it herself to save her from her own NG code?
>Sakakura really did die. She told everyone to watch Despair episode to find out why he died.
That one surprised me a little, I really wasn't expecting him to be dead already.
>Ogata asked the creators what Yukizome felt like when she was being brainwashed. They answered it might feel nice and comfortable, just like head massaging.
Eh, somehow I really doubt it...

Welp, it's time to go to obtain some talents!

It's obvious that despair will win DR3, since Monokuma appears in NDRV3. How depressing.

I heard of that, to be fair, we should have all seen it coming.
As for Sakakura, I expected him to die due to the warning about watching out between the relationship between him, Yukizome and Munakata.
Brainwashing though, I can see why they'd say that, it's not called brainwashing for nothing.

Well, her pleasure centres were being directly stimulated. The worst she'd feel is two sharp pricks from the needles, and then... well, you all saw.

We don't know what, or when, the setting of NRDV3 is.

Well yeah. Kodaka is going to kill characters now that 2 episodes are left in Future.
Be sure to watch DR3: Side Hope to get the full resolution

Watch it become a full feature movie.

Well I mean, when your pleasure centers are directly stimulated, you must feel something much stronger than nice and comfortable feeling, you know? Rather it's something like a biggest orgasm in your life. Their choice of words looks strange to me.

Have you had your scalp massaged? That shit is comparable to an orgasm.

It's 3 episodes though, 10, 11 and 12. And there's still 7 characters in the Future arc that haven't profiles yet...

Well, I wouldn't describe my orgasm as "nice and comfortable feeling", that's what I've meant.

Them being Hinata, Kuzuryuu, Sonia, Owari and Souda. Nanami and probably either Junko or even Komaeda with his fucking luck.
If it's not Junko or Komaeda, then the currently unknown mastermind.

What would have Kizakura done if he had discovered Kirigirí's NG code?

I don't think he'd go as far as kill Naegi.
Maybe he'd try and find a cure, if not that then most likely respect Kirigiri's decision of not doing anything about her fate. He did seem like an understanding fella.

He would sacrifice himself anyway. He made a promise and he was going to keep it no matter what

I still see no reason for Chiaki to survive all this. What makes her so special? All of her class and even her teacher were brainwashed into despair. And I don't believe in Despair Chiaki, because in that case she must be on the island with all of the others.

How would his sacrifice help Kirigiri to survive her NG code breaking?

That's the point, I don't know myself, I only included her for good measure.
Nanami is still somewhat enigmatic anyways.
I agree with you but who else could it be?

She had no reason to exist in the first place but for giving Hajime a superflous love interest

Junko + Nagito looks more believable to me.

Filthmonger, could you rate a filthy idea I had? What do you think about Souda being MINDHACCed while watching Gundham and Sonia fuck?

Might I add that I'm so glad I was and still am fucking suspicious of Yukizome, from the instant I saw her on both episodes of the prescreening I had my sights set on her.
Agreed.

Actually she has the reason to exist. There weren't a single human AI in the DR universe not based on the real human, so it makes perfect sense to me that the real Chiaki existed too.

It would at least let Kirigiri find a way to survive the NG Code breaking. Like that Cure W people are theorising about.

I still have my predictions picture that I've made before anime starts airing... Close enough, I guess.

What ? There was in DR2. Chiaki herself, as well as Nanami.
There are no rules about that.

MINDHACCed as in what happened to Chisa?
I think you just came up with the best way to turn him to despair, right there. Bonus points if the Sondam fucking is cute and romantic to create contrast.

I just finished reading the Celeste x Servant(s) and Seiko x Reader smuts.
You're still the fucking best. No drop in quality at all.

So you think he wouldn't done anything before that, like kill Naegi? He didn't hesitated to lure Juzo in the trap to save Kirigiri.

That reminds me, is the plot point that the "traitor" in DR2 having their school profile added artificially a retcon? Or do you think there's a deeper reason?
Considering we know she actually was a student at the school, it's strange for her profile to be artificially added as opposed to everyone else with the exception of Imposter having theirs still there.
Remind me to read some of your stuff, Filthmonger.

>Alter Ego was based on Chihiro
>AI Junko was based on Junko
>AI Chiaki was not based on the real Chiaki because there was never such a person
Think about it now, it's illogical.

MAHIRU

If Mikan knew that Chiaki is a traitor it's only adds up to Chiaki being dead. Also AI Chiaki was acting different from the real Chiaki. Also we knew thet her profile was fake only from Monokuma's words and Monokuma was lying a lot in this game.

Aw, thanks!

pastebin.com/u/markovnikov
Have a gander if you want.

Ah shit, forgot Monokuma is a sly bastard.
You're right.
And yeah. You're right about Mikan, which is interesting too because I think I remember it being her pushing the real Nanami into that trap wall.
Neat.

Yes ? The point of AI chiaki was that she was made from Scratch in the NWP.
And her arc was pretty much an upgraded alter ego. You don't need to be human to be friend with people and all.
And it's not illogical. Just because there are 2 examples doesn't prove anything.
Or that would just say that Chiaki never was in the class 77 the first time, which is how she knew instantly who was the traitor.

That's the convenient thing about Monokuma/Enoshima providing lots of the exposition in the games. Since part of his/her character is "lying sonofabitch", anything he/she says can be freely retconned.

Haopy 9/11
youtube.com/watch?v=OPaLCy110qA

>play game
>lose at game

>The point of AI chiaki was that she was made from Scratch in the NWP.
Where was that point stated in the game?

From chapter 6, when they talk about Chiaki being made for NWP during the class trial.

You really like your silly titles don't you?
I don't blame you

Thanks, will do, actually, I was gonna get comfy first anyways, might as well with this. I'm still covered in fucking yeast from cooking shit.
Yeah, there's that too, damn.
That's right. I need to make sure I never forget that.

MITAR-AI

A boy falls in love with anime.
Unable to share his love, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the ability to draw anime on his own. Never minding the strange techniques he uses, he immediately starts work, and is overjoyed to find out that his anime can make people cry from hope.
But, the next day, when he recounts the things he wants to do with his anime to a girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he his anime to is not the same girl he thought she was. In fact, she doesn’t believe in hope at all. She is the Super High-School Level Despair, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own mind-influencing abilities, who is blissfully unaware of her intentions.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to create the darkest, most despairful anime in order to equip the world with the weapons they need to conquer hope once and for all. While the two chase their respective goals, DESPAIR ensues as the boy begins to realize what he's doing and questions the NATURE of ANIME.

I'd watch it as long as hope wins

>during the class trial
So it was said by Monokuma and it's a lie. Problem solved.

Puns and silly wordplay are a guilty pleasure.

I still don't understand why anyone didn't cut their hand with the bracelet.

Top kek user. Why would he need to lie ? If he had reasons to actually hide Chiaki before because he wanted to mess with Nagito, he had none during the lass class trial.
It is retarded to try to argue that Chiaki was planned to be a real character from DR2 on. Replay the game and it'll be blatantly obvious.
I do not mind retconning her into really existing as indeed, there is very few way to prove she didn't exists as you can explain most thing by "they just didn't mention it"(even for such a major character it's stupib but whatever, it works) ,but you cannot tell me with a straight face that real Chiaki existed in DR2 or was ever thought of

Typical Kodhacka plot hole, could've been covered with "any attempt to remove the bracelets will end in instant death"

A) That shit hurts.
B) You would bleed out very quickly unless you cauterised or tied off the wound. And the only person who can do that is currently on a killing spree.
C) I'm pretty sure the Mastermind has a contingency for that.

Beyond that, the specific poison is really weird. What if the bracelets are placebos, and the "poison" is really a psychosomatic trigger?

Of course it wasn't planned but you can't call it a retcon either, because it doesn't contradict anyone statement but Monokuma's who is doing it for "lol despair".

Kirigiri is a cute

How are you /drg/?

I'm better now that kiri is kill

Locked, loaded and ready for action.

Not a major one, but definitely a minor one.
>Chiaki, which was an AI in the game turned out to exists all along and be part of class 77
That's a minor lore rewriting
Class 77 in DR2 features the cast minus Hinata and Chiaki
Class 77 in DR3 features the cast + Chiaki + Mitarai

Still, it's better to be hurting and bleeding than dead. They bandaged Kirigiri's leg so they definitely have some first aid somewhere, it's not like you need Seiko for any medical treatment.

Kirigiri's is a fake death?
I'm not taking sides until Episode 10 airs so I'm staying between Kirigiri fake death and Kirigiri real death.

Well, most of them could probably have managed with their NG codes. It's often better to accept a limitation than severely gimp yourself permanently.

... Hmm. Did we see the dead Giri's leg? I'm suddenly very curious about that bandage...

Good plan. This ruse cruise has me suspicious of literally every development.

I wouldn't call a statement made by one character in the game who is lying the most "the lore".

Yeah, I've gotta hope for something good. I don't really have a backup waif so I'm kinda in ultimate despair if she goes.

>Kirigiri may indeed die this time
Fcuk it's terrifying
It's annoying doubting every event in the anime. I don't mind cliffhangers and twists but it just make me take everything less seriously

Yes, there's still bandage on the same leg, nothing wrong here.
Also Ruruka's code is pretty harsh, she could die any second because someone somewhere was leaving the building.

Hey man you know what they say, denial is the best medicine!

Yo, Fuyo, there some people who say Munakata is Chiaki, what do you have to say?

I am ready for anything, but every episode of the anime has me on edge for any developments that might suddenly pop up.
A little paranoia if you will.
Huh? What makes them say that? That sounds pretty random from a nutshell.

Well, there goes that hope. Guess she really is dead, barring suitable bullshit.

No please, don't show me that.

You know, I just realized something. In the Kamukura Project translation from the Despair episode 6 there was stated that they were testing Hinata for any talent and he really had none. And considering that luck is the talent in this universe, does that mean Hinata was completely unlucky?

No. He just doesn't have SHSL luck

There weren't any specifics about SHSL in here, just "talents".

What would happen if Izuru watches the brainwashing video?
Nothing because he took part in it and found it boring.

If it was the hope one nothing would happen
If it was the despair one nothing would happen

Oh shit...
I realized it's been weeks since I last did "that" to myself.

He actually watched it in the last episode though

>dull
>DULL
>not boring

Fire the Funi subbers. With a firing squad.

Ding ding.
Not again, have mercy.

Have a peko

Why not just ask Bijin-san to help you? :^)

Do you have to do a prostate exam?

I'm lovin' it.
Well... I would, but I want some private time. My uncle always tells me that babies spy through their mom's bellybutton. I don't want my kiddo to see lewd stuff yet.
...Ah shit, what was that again? Unless it's what I think it is.

How far along is the kid? It miht not even be conscious yet.

Prostate is the little gland at the very back of your dick that can influence semen production. It's also the male g-spot.

OH
MY
GOD

And?

wut