MOTORCYCLE ALMOST DIED
SOMEONE'S WINDSCREEN GOT CHIPPED
CHECKERED FLAG PUB DESCENDED UPON BY AUTISTS
A N I M E S T I C K E R S

Official thread memes:
Sophie Ellis-Bextor
B L A C K W I L L
Twin Sam

Shitpost about how fucked it is being under 25 and driving something with more than 3 cylinders here. Dream of having a fast Starlet.

Last thread

Unfortunately the meme machine won't be at the drag strip this time around
>I haven't actually wrapped the wing yet but I'm planning to

This might be the greatest car that ever existed

Commencing britdump

>Twin Sam
That is a spicy meme

FREQUENTLY MEMED JUSTY ON EBAY RIGHT NOW

My baiku before someone stole it, looking for a new 125 though and will probably get a 2 stroke again although considering 4 stroke

That's pretty fucking autistic teebee-eitch

I hope someone keys your car

Best looking 125 ever made

Get on ebay bluds

first time i've seen a car listing describe its performance "downhill on the touge" lol

Last meet was great fun. Gonna have to book time off work to come to this one again.

IS THAT MY PIE?

Tbh it was a lovely pie

ITT faggot smoking bongalongs

To be fair, I bought it and straight away found a huge downhill road and ragzed it

Justy on the touge

Don't fall off motorcycles

Insurance is about £512 at 22 with 5 years NCB, £60 more than my diesel 307.. there was me thinking insurance was going to be more kind

you cant tell me what to do, m8

funny that's not an AF1/futura ?

Report back with your review of the experience fella

Actually can't decide between them, solid choice m8

P U S H R O D P O W E R

>there are people posting RIGHT NOW who think it's acceptable to not be british

How many cams does a base model Starlet have?

twin sam

>squat
>track suit
i don't think they're bongs.

Not even a proper slav squat. Please, they are bongs if I ever saw them.

>jeans
>track suit
Bong OC to keep this on topic

How many people are actually up for going to the drag strip?

Thats nice. Dem alloys

Fell for the meme. 2014 ST-3 in Molten Orange, the best colour. Put my deposit down today.

Well done. Prepare for a fantastic fun little hot hatch that will put a smile on your face.

Why an ST3? You could get an ST2 and spec it up, all the ST3 gives you extra is automatic wipers and lights, and keyless, not worth extra desu senpai

Funny story, the car was listed as a Fiesta ST, not an ST3, so it worked out quite a bit cheaper than some ST-2s I was looking at. Besides, my now old car ('07 Swift Sport) had keyless entry and climate control, I'm so used to using both of them it'd be hard to go back. Automatic lights and wipers are pretty gimmicky though.

I didn't really get a chance to give it a good drive with the salesman beside me, but he did let me go WOT in 3rd, the turbo delivers power a lot differently than the Swifts buzzy engine. Much tighter, shorter shift too which will take some time getting used to.

How I fucked over your country:
Bought a cheap car with a pretty big engine, drove around London for nearly 2 months with no road tax or insurance, then drove it home across Europe and sold the car for profit.
I've done it twice, no ragrets lol

>nearly 2 months with no road tax or insurance

I call shenanigans

1.5 months to be precise
Was driving almost daily, lol
had some hairy moments with the police in my back and I was receiving letters to pay road tax or my car will be "removed from the road" but it went well

I always thought they impound the car if your caught without insurance

they do impound your vehicle and fine you 5000£
they never caught me though

Brave. But fair play.

You're a cunt.

British tourists are utter cunts, you deserved it

Meow

BRITFAGS
NO LAG

ALDI CREW

>555-micra-now

>tfw no Bedford Rascal to bring to the meet

Best vans.

Have you driven one of these? Just awful. Not every bad vehicle is an underappreciated classic.

Drove to Plymouth from the North recently lads

Even if you drive a 130 bhp 1.6 liter car, don't expect to go up the A38 in top gear and be able to maintain 70. The hills come out of nowhere

what the fuck is that on the far right

The finest poorfag motor to exist

That right there is an EP91 Starlet, a majestic beauty of a vehicle with a 1.3l DOHC engine putting out 74bhp and offering a ride so nippy yet so comfortable that every trip is an experience you won't soon forget. With a great aftermarket thanks to compatibility with the Glanza V and the ability to easily take the engine over 90bhp simply with a manifold and retune you really cannot go wrong.

I'm detecting a hint of sarcasm here

What wheels are driven?

All 4 of them when the car is moving

Because they are wheels, you pleb.

Tempted to pop up for this as I will have my full bike license by then.

>driven

555 COME ON NOW

What's the furthest people are coming from for the racetrack meetup?

I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely love this car.

I genuinely love you desu senpai

has anyone else noticed this one user keeps posting this bedford rascal in different threads? or is this just me? i feel like he's trying to force a meme or something or drive someone nuts like the number 23

We had people come from South Wales to Derby for the last meet, so I think they won. If we can persuade the Phantom GT of Lancashire to come to the drag strip, I think he will win this time.

Save up for mint SW20 or buy reasonable one today?

I'm tempted. But it's a long way to go to only then destroy my gearbox on the strip.

The inside of your Rotas would snap off the spokes

>implying I run my winter Scrotas in the summer

Any other meetups planned besides the Shakespeare Country Raceway one?

I missed Derby because I was out of the country and Warwickshire is quite a trek, and I'm not sure about going all that way to hoon it about in a Clio GT

>tfw not even knowledgeable on cars
>Want to come to a future meetup

I suppose it's better than doing a /int/brit/ meetup

I was in that thread when it happened. Sounded like a shamble.

Did any one rock up who didn't know much about cars?

I'm not sure, I haven't been to an Veeky Forumsbrit/ meetup yet

I want to do one before I go back to university

It was good fun. We had a laugh and a joke, and there was free stickers.

Sadly, Soph didn't show up, she had other commitments.

Unreliable, noisy, and a habit of overheating.

My friend's dad used to swear by them because he could thread them between bollards in London.
Then one literally exploded when he was under it trying to fix the radiator back on after an overheat on 'one last run' before it was going to be fixed up as a project.
And then terrorism made the bollards get closer together, so he gave up and bought a proper van instead.
Still has one slowly rotting in the front garden as a shed, though.

One of the guys barely knew anything, but he's prepared to learn and had a laugh, it's not a pissing contest so don't feel intimidated

He has twin cams, too

What is it with the Brits and shopping carts (trolleys)? I've heard that there is some sort of inside joke or meme about it but never had it properly explained.

That was Kev's car mate. He did the Tick in that.