Who was Stirner most influenced by?

Who was Stirner most influenced by?

Hegel t b h

I don't know about "most", but I think the early sophists did influence his thought quite a bit.

Casper the ghost.

this too t b h

Hegel

But hegel is shit.

So is Stirner, your point?

Hegel, just like every other major philosopher at the time. Dude was an absolute spiritman.

kys

Wasn't Stirner attacking Hegel?

Himself

Well from the '''ME''' thing he said --> it is the day of planning. Egocentrism is not best for the me. And after the days of planning the shields should go down, so populating by other people is possible.
So this would be everything the me and without destructive egocentrism.

The fuck?

there's no need to be upset

Stirner had his '''ME''' thing. I don't know if it is known: egoism does not get the most advantage to the '''ME'''.

There could be this sort of scary part, that looks more aggressive: the days of planning. Some don't do this all at once. But during the day every now and then. Or in some other way.
When this is completed: repopulation. Other people do no longer have to be afraid. The open, warm, not egocentric atmosphere can reenter.

In Ego and His own he pretty much mocked all the hegelians yes. Caused a bit of butthurt from Karl Marx.

His property

To an extent. He mocked the spooky aspects of Hegelianism (especially left-Hegelianism) but he was still strongly influenced by Hegel's philosophy, which covered quite a lot of ground.

While I wouldn't say he was necessarily influenced by them (as I'm not sure) I would say his work draws parallels to the pre-Socratics as well.

They were both fantastic philosophers that needed better editors. Stop being faggots.

ur mom

The creative nothing

Severely underrated.

>If it's a not Marxposting, it's a Spookposting
Veeky Forums we really need to broaden our horizon

>confusion
>lack of understading

Spook posting is the highest level of autism that can be achieved on this Bulgarian Rug-weaving Forum.

>Spook posting
>highest level
>autism

cringe

I don't know what guy Stirner was most influenced by.

I'm just trying to follow his whole reasoning., so that it is entirely correct.

Totally love spook busting and a reasoning that starts most locally nearby.

What is thought about Stirner anyway: being really self centered, actually anti social if necessary or some other view?

You guys know in philosophy you can be influenced by someone without agreeing with them right?