What type of truck did the Nice Terrorist guy use? And how did he manage to run over 84+ people driving at 50km/h?

What type of truck did the Nice Terrorist guy use? And how did he manage to run over 84+ people driving at 50km/h?

Other urls found in this thread:

topspeed.com/cars/car-news/renault-truck-used-in-france-terror-attack-ar173803.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

considering the truck weighs a bare minimum of like 6,000lbs, and could be all the way up to literally 30,000lbs.. running into a a bunch of 150~250lb people wouldnt slow it much

What a sad thing

This thread

When you have a turbocharged diesel capable of over 600ft/lbs of torque there's little that can stop it.

What type of truck is it?

>2016
>nazi technology still killing the french

top kekenstein

Isuzu?

>Mudslime
>French
kekarino

Someone said it had a 5.9 24 valve cummins. So yeah id assume at least 250 HP/500 ft/lbs torque if not 325 HP/610 ft lbs which is probably what that truck had given its size and later model year.

And considering it had to weight a decent amount, even empty. then youve got yourself a pretty capable killing machine with big enough tires that bodies wont be too large for them to run over effectively.

I know my explorer AWD is heavy at 4200 lbs and im sure its modded 5.0 would do some serious damage to a crowd, I can see how something twice the size of an SUV with roughly twice the power could do this.

Some Yurotruck. I'm not real familiar and the clip is off but probably a Mercedes, like user said.

Did people get trapped/pinned in when he ran them over? Seems relatively simple to jump put of the way after he had mowed down the first 10 or so.

The truck had bombs in it guys

It's a somewhat narrow elevated road and it was immediately after their fireworks display when the crowds were at their thickest. Lots of kids.

Grenades and shit. I'm surprised he didn't have like hundreds of gallons of gasoline in drums to hit with a grenade. Probably didn't have the bank for it or maybe he actually thought he might escape or have some success in an open gunfight. The French are pretty big pussies but I guess not that much.

topspeed.com/cars/car-news/renault-truck-used-in-france-terror-attack-ar173803.html

Right here ^^

TLDR; empty weight of the 2012 RENAULT MIDLUM 220.12 26 foot box truck is nearly 15,000 lbs with a max loaded weight of 26,500 lbs.

It most likely had 220 hp and 800 newton meters ( 590 ft/lbs)

At 40 MPH I can see how this would be devastating.

go away fatboy. It probably would have been stopped if it ran into you.
>leased automatic FRS

15000 lbs at 40 MPH is 802847 pounds of force.
a crowd of people clearly was no match assuming it kept decent speed which im sure it did if he were just flooring it constantly.

A lot of them were children.

As you can see in the picture of ,
there's a badge that says 270, which means it's equipped with the 270 hp l6 engine, which makes 1010 Nm (745ft/lbs).

Fucking Iveco Daily written right there on the bumper you blind faggots.

Looks like the previous Renault Midlum. There is a 270hp version with a Volvo engine and box.

What's Boris Johnson doing in there?

that's a different vehicle you mong

he was doing 90km/h apparently. so 56mph

seriously that was my first question when I read the news.. how the fuck did he manage to kill 80+ people without shooting at them or exploding the truck???

It's a Renault Premium.
average engine is 400hp and 1800nm torque.

Isuzu vehicles are rare as fuck in France.

Jesus Christ. His head is like a perfect sphere. What a fat cunt

Also half the people would not even see the truck coming since they were walking the other way dummy

>all conveniently deaf and can't hear the screaming and crunching and engine noises behind them

1. He probably passed several thousand people in total retard. Not even hitting 1% of them
>hear truck engine in a city
hardly makes you turn around does it?
>screaming close enough for you to hear it over all the music, laughter and whatever
That would make you turn around just in time to see a truck going 50kph coming right at you

>mfw work for the Volvo (which owns Renault trucks) warehouse that delivers replacement parts for all of Europe
>mfw I may have sent out parts for that particular truck

Renault Midlum 270, going by the black mirrors (as opposed to body colored), I'd say it's a Midlum 270 Euro 3. Inline 6, dCi (so tarbo diesel), 265 hp and 900 Nm of torque. 8 tons when it's empty.

Well, now you get to send out a new windshield and bonnet cover