You find a picture of your old car that you sold to someone else

>you find a picture of your old car that you sold to someone else
>they did this to it
She didn't deserve this fate.

I don't care because If I sold my car It means I upgraded.

is that an adub? poor thing :(

She looks happy...

I see that on the mr2 oc

I cringed really hard. Are most of the people there this retarded? I have not gone back since I saw this.

>She didn't deserve this fate.
Whatever makes her happy.

You were the one that gave her a bleak unfulfilled lifestyle. Now you get angry when you see that she moved on and left you behind? She has a more glamourous life now.

my shitty old v6 mustang got rekt

I once saw my old 91 Civic with the dude I sold to and a lot of girls in it. I mean like.....fucking how he got the girls with that God awful car?

>you find a picture of your old car that you sold to someone else
>they did this to it
>She didn't deserve this fate.

It looks like the owner is taking care of the car and is willing to spend more money on it. Did you keep it anywhere as clean and waxed?

That car still needs more lights. Some mud lights under the bottom of each door would be nice. That would light up the ground and let you know where the mud, puddles, spilled drink cup trash, or dog poop happens to be.

>91 civic
>god awful
user....

The under panels where, lets say totally rusted and you can see the inside pf the car from outside through the holes. It was actually beyond repair for a poor fag like me.

ditto

>She

>waxed
looks plastidipped to me

>TuRD

FWD is inherently inferior after all

omg you so funni XD

Oh hey, Ive been looking forward to Power Drive 2000

Selling my BMW and I don't even care if it gets niggered.

At least it isn't stanced

Wait OP are you the guy in corona that posted about selling your aw11 a while back?

Then you shouldn't have sold it.

Not your car anymore, if you are bothered by it you need to grow up.

Car..? That's a fucking x-mas tree...

Yup and nope.

fuckin hektic