Anyone else practically never use turn signals...

Anyone else practically never use turn signals? The only time I bother is if I'm making a turn and there is someone behind me who may be slowed down due to it. Otherwise, I see no point in using them.

I fucking hate your type.

Sorry

So you risk the lives of others because you are too lazy to flip a small lever(aprox. 1lb force needed)?

What does me merging or switching lanes without turn signals have anything to do with risking other people's lives? It's on me to be careful and on other people to pay attention to the road.

>He drives a BMW

Life is not fair and you may very well get rear ended by startling some new driver (10% chance person behind you is very shitty driver). Turn signal is also added communication on the road

10%?

Dude, you mean 100%. You always assume the other person is a moron. It's defensive driving. Didn't you learn this in school?

I meant at least 10% to be guaranteed a shitty driver

Fuck it

Nah nigga not fuck it, if you're gonna be on my board you're gonna know damn well how to drive properly.

I do this and I also always park on 2 spots

I do not drive a bmw

Only use them when necessary, aka a tight squeeze into the next lane or making turns like you said. If there's ample room to merge there's literally no reason to use it. Same if there's nobody in my turn lane. If I'm in a lane that only turns left or right there's no reason either, I don't know why the sheep always use theirs

Sometimes it feels wrong even if nobody's around but fuck it, if other drivers use their eyes and brains nobody's going to get hurt

Anyone else practically never use mirrors? The only time I bother is if I'm making a turn and there is someone behind me who may be slowed down due to it. Otherwise, I see no point in using them.

i use them all the time unconsciously, its just second nature if i'm driving, and it should be for you you fucking nitwit.

wtf i hate safety now

Thanks user, looks like there is at least one other person in this thread who knows how to fucking drive.

Eh, I only use turn signals if
>there's someone behind me
>there's someone in front of me in an intersection
>on the motorway
Which is pretty much what everyone does.

Nigga if you don't signal get the fuck off the God damn road. Like a third of all accidents happen because some fuck nugget didn't put on his damn signal, directly or indirectly. You better not let your insurance find out you drive like an entitled faggot because they will March in to the bank and bend your account over the fucking tellers desk.

I bet you leapfrog in the right lane of the highway right before your exit too.

Yeah, wouldn't want to waste the limited amount of turn signals your car was manufactured with.

It is literally an automatic movement for me, every time, long before I change lanes, entering or leaving parking...I just can't imagine what sort of person hasn't formed a habit of using turn signals.

Probably never shoulder check either, fucker.

I use them all the time, even when alone.

The only time I don't use them is when I'm cutting someone off for driving like a huge pussy. I fucking hate drivers like that and I honestly hope they swerve into the center divider

>I see no point in using them.

In the future, not using turn signals will increase your insurance rates. All sorts of safety issues will be checked by the insurance company including aggressive driving. It might even quadruple your insurance rates to be over $5000 per year for a worthless beaters. That's the cost of the maxrate insurance category for drivers that can't get insured anywhere else.

That's not your case yet, but insurance companies are starting to use data sent to them from the cars' computer system as seen in the threads at

i hate people like you

its best if you use them you fucking retard.

1. helpful for bikers who dont know where the fuck you're going

2. a car maybe in your blindspot

3. you're a fucking retard if you're lazy enough to life your arm up for two seconds

Anyone else practically never use brakes? The only time I bother is if I'm making a turn and there is someone behind me who may be slowed down due to it. Otherwise, I see no point in using them.

I used them to signal any intentional lateral movement that will cause me to leave the boundaries of my lane, like a proper human being.

i only use them when turning left and if im trying to merge into a tight opening.

Other drivers have no idea what your retarded ass is doing. Signals are a way for you to convey your intentions so that hopefully the rest of us won't get our cars fucked up by you.

BMW
M
W

That's an Audi.

>tfw signal like sometime taking their drivers test for years
>get BMW
>slowly stop using turn signal for trivial stuff
>sell BMW
>still rarely use signal

It's also completely illegal, to not use it, in most European countries, and if you get caught e.g. switching lanes on the motorway and get rear ended, it will be judged as your fault because you didn't indicate.

Today some fucking girl signaled she was gonna turn away from a roundabout before my enter but carried on. I would've driven into her side and been responsible if l would've. First time l called someone out as a cunt in traffic.

I agree with this guy except I'm not sorry in the least.

Thats why i dont give a shit when someone uses their signals, its fucking irrelevrnt to me and i use my own brain to evaluate any situation

Kill yourself.

That's a VW Passat

I use them in a cage or on a bicycle. I don't signal on my sportbike(none required in my state).

shut the hell up dude
not even him
just shut up