google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

>Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator
cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Git gud:
>Boring webums with sounds
>Previously on /deebeetee/

>new thread
>nobody replies

First for Aussie hero and old honda not a shit.

most people probably have CC81 filtered, I do I'm just on my phone right now.

xth for I own a grom but want to commute on a Harley, maybe a 883 superlow, will you guys still want to talk to me?

KEYWORD: OLD

>First for Aussie hero

didn't want to talk to you when you had a grom, won't be interested after.

The old thread was slow as fuck I wouldn't expect this one to be much different

>I own a grom

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>D R O P P E D

I love you too guys

on a srs note, the 883 is one of the few cruisers i would ride. Its compact, not as pigfat as most cruisers.

get the 883 iron though. The superlow has too much chrome

Pic Related
lol. Mick tamed the NSR, no stinger or some cucked other wildlife would ever stop him....

Scout though

coincidentally it's one of the last cruisers I would ride because it's slower than a glaciar and has 1.5 inches of suspension travel on the back and seating position means you can't use your legs as suspension over bumps.

>slow
>heavy
>not even comfortable

they should all be crushed into cubes.

What if you like chrome?

You're a fag

You know what harley dealerships are like about test rides? do they get pissy if you are just interested and aren't immediately about to buy one??

this, sry

if you like it hard up the bum, sounds perfect :^)

>harley

If you want to ride a fag bike, get a moto Guzzi

Most places want riders with experience. Depends on your salesman too

Most places let you test ride whatever you want

slowfag bikefags stay the fuck off my touge tyty

>slowfag bikefags

Reddit, was geht?

>tfw considering possibility of a wet SEM

>Europe
>expecting it not to rain

>wet SEM

But YBR won't be there

During the summer it's not supposed to rain this much
This is streets away from my house, happened three weeks back. This isn't even near a river or something.

Quick question
Is wd40 conductive
Will it eat cables?

It does everything

I want a grom

honda riders

wat bike u currently got m80

I expect it every day in the North but not in the South during summer ffs

Gt250. Doesn't wheelie though

Can't sell it for grom?

>>slow....yeah right mate

Who'd by a Hyosung 250?

People actually buy Hyosungs.

Christ above.

there was a guy in the previous thread looking for cheap 250s so there is a market out there, but idk if its for hyosungs

>still need to get a pair of boots

I'm scared as fuck about buying boots

Why? Is just like buying shoes.

Very expensive and specialized shoes.

That I can't try because none of the stores around me carry what I need.

As long as it's sunny enough between the rain, I just wear a vented jacket and dry off from the wind.

Find an online store that offers returns if the tags are still attached. Sportsbikeshop is very good for this, they even pay return postage.

got some EPIC memes for y'all tonight! feel free to share this one on facebook xP

>french girl at work
>we sorta dig each other
>have a coffee on the kitchen and chat about random things
>"So you have a bike right user?"
>"Uh well I have three"
>"Oh wow you're into bikes just like my dad!"
>goes on and talks about his dad bought this red bike and was super excited about it
>"the bike looks gay though user"
>"gay, what do you mean gay? is it like one of those super hipster bikes?"
>"No no the name is like super cliché and it's red, Africa something I think it was
>almost spit my coffee
>"WHAT?"
>"yeah and the bike is automatic or something"
>"Oh yeah okay then the bike and your dad are definitely gay sorry"

She's too normie and getting kinda chubby. That sofa feel with fat chicks on the back though.

>Have borderline autistic friend
>Asks me every day what 125 to get
>Tell him whichever used Japanese he finds most comfy
>Does his CBT
>Rolls up to work on KSR
>Offers me a go
>Handles like rattly shit
>Engine randomly dies on hills
>Mercifully, it gets stolen

>french girl
>his dad
seems like the only gay here... is u

Isn't a KSR a 110cc? And really rare outside of SE Asia?

Get in there and get some sofa love. Ditch her before you get too attached though. Fat girls only get fatter if they don't have a major change of lifestyle.

I hope not. I used it to free up a sticky clutch cable the other day.

Does the V-Strom have the same engine as the SV 650?

i saw a pretty cool bike

Someone who doesn't have $3,000 for a 600cc lams

was cheap and has been more reliable than anyone's Honda I've talked to.
No groms in aus

Jesus. Meanwhile I have famine ending chicken strips.

jesus christ they put those clip ons low. that must be so horrible to ride. feel like you are constantly doing a push up.

yeah

>clutch not slipping enough
>start bleeding clutch
>fluid is black
>Finally clear
>lever is still loose
>contemplate why it stopped slipping
>lever is loose
>it stopped slipping
kill me please

>V-Strom

It's tuned and geared differently, but it's essentially the same.

why is that BMW pretending to be a suzuki?

Ah, finally my baiku is back. God damn it's been too long

Hold the fuck up, what's that doing in my pocket

Looks like a bodywork bolt.

interesting.
there's a 1000 euro price difference in 2nd gen SV650s and the earliest DL650s I can find in my area though, so my future choice is probably already made.
although I would have preferred something a bit more adventury than the SV

Yes it is. So it should be very obvious where something is missing. But... Everything is in place

that looks rather big for a fairing/body screw

meaning decent SVs from 2004 cost around 2,5k and the V-Stroms cost upwards of 3,2k

>the bike and your dad are definitely gay
kek

>that looks rather big for a fairing/body screw
The SV has a few bolts larger than that. It's the kind of bolt you'd find holding a side cover on or something similar

>meaning decent SVs from 2004 cost around 2,5k and the V-Stroms cost upwards of 3,2k

Probably just more SVs than DLs.

I'll let you live instead

The SV will have less low-end, which I find is actually not a bad thing because it makes slow riding on tarmac more manageable. For 1000 yuropoors you'll be able to fit an aftermarket windshield, seat and panniers, and you'll probably have enough left over for heated gloves. I don't have to explain that at this point the SV becomes a better adv bike than a strom do I

no please end my suffer

mean to link to

>SV
>adv bike

It would be more a touring bike with that set up. Don't the "adv" bikes have more suspension travel for the off road shenanigans?

They're not gonna do more than fire roads anyway

i see, my bike has smaller. but longer screws that keep the fairings in place

>Probably just more SVs than DLs.
not even that, there's 10 more V-Stroms than SVs in a 100 km distance from my town.

i'm not really interested in a touring/cruising bike (I have a car for that), but as said, more in offroading, that's why I've been looking at the V-Strom

I don't think the heavier street "dual sport" bikes are very good at much besides dirt roads. They're just a tall touring bike imo.

For three grand you could get any number of Jap 250's though.

There is literally no reason to buy a Hyosung when there are better bikes for the money at every price point they occupy, short of the $500 "I'm too poor to buy a motorcycle" tier.

I tried a KTM 399 Duke.

Shit is FUN AS FUCK but holy hell that banger vibrates a lot.

>399 Duke
>399

I've read on multiple forums that with a few modifications (tyres, suspension etc.), the V-Strom can be a very capable offroad-tourer. I might as well just look for a small street legal dirt bike that can fit in my bus instead of cashing out 3,5k for the bike and 800 euros for the mods, and just get the SV650

It's the bike of a guy I know who owns A2 License (europe). It is a very fun bike! It's cheap also, even new.

there's no 399 duke

390cc, the 32kw one, geez

I just passed my A2 test, now to wait for the license to be ready and I can ride! Gonna take around 20 days. What should I do while I wait? My bike is ready.

>cuckold: the post

>interceptor blew a headgasket

Fuck me. Coolant in the case and no power above 7krpm. I really don't want to break it down only to discover I now have a warped cylinder. Might be time to part out.

epic...........

What bike? And where are you from?

>2016
>unironically doing the A2 license

it's obviously a kakasaki

Guys I just bought a pair of riding pants that have shin guards and hip pads, used to ride with my jeans before.
One thing I didn't think about is if I can fit a pair of touring boots with them, I see generally they come up almost under the knee so I'm worried I'd have to take out the shin guards to wear them.
Should I go with one of those lower boots? I don't really like them.

ER-5? How many kw? I was looking for one but for sale posts on local sites say they're a bit over 35kw.

I just wear boots over the armour.

Has anyone used a phase-change cooling vest? Even with vented gear and a moisture-wicking baselayer, I sweat buckets when it's barely reaching 20°C.

Do they fit? how tall are they?

Didn't have three grand. Though. Had just over two and needed it for work which started at 5am. This one popped up for 2500 which I bartered to 1700 with rego and roadworthy. I liked the look of it too so yeah, also lams

It really depends what you want to do with it, m8. A V-strom properly set up and with a skilled rider will take you pretty much anywhere. Anybody who expects an adventure bike to have the off road performance of an enduro or mid sized dual sport is just being unrealistic.

If you want to tour long distance with a good bit of off road in the mix then it's a good bike for the job. If you just want a bike to take off road for the pure fun of off roading then you're better getting something dedicated to that. It's a question only you can answer.