FWD suck

FWD suck
Anyone else agree

FF hate general

Huh, only a kid needs power to his rear wheels.

FWD doesn't suck but it sure is more boring than RWD.

what does fwd mean?

i cant think of a car made better by fwd

four wheel drive

how does it not suck? more tire wear for one thing

Nope

Nope what?

Yes, it's shit.

God damn it your you guys are faggots. FWD is designed to make cheaper cars for commuters. That's what it's for and it does a good job of it. It sucks when you try to do retarded stuff with it. Like hurr durr I just put 10k into my gay fucking Honda and now I can't turn.

Wrong.

>two wheel drive

>2 wheel drive
>2 stroke

bad or good?

Which part?

all of the above

You're right about simplicity and efficient design for daily drivers, but if you can't respect that companies like Honda have done great things with FF making some awesome cars like... the CIVIC??? then you have to have something wrong with you...everyone has to start somewhere in this hobby and if youre gonna discriminate against a guy trying to make his Honda a little better than youre just a sad fucking person.

Fuck you.

Quiet, you're making the Sonett sad.

is this a troll post?
fuck off kid, nobody thinks your shitbox civic with a fartcan and a wing is an f1 honda car
kill yourself and get something GOOD, a real car

Inb4 OP is stranded in the winter and stuck home triggering and baiting over the internet.

I dont have winter, nice b8 though

Why?

FF is cuks ignore him

Can't come up with why it's wrong then?

FWD sucks dude

you're stupid

It's not good for putting a lot of power to the wheels but that's now what its purpose is. It's good for cheap commuter vehicles. You fags need to realize that.

>cancer

Dear Hiro, please create a word filter for FWD and RWD. Thanks.

yiff in hell

Nothing wrong with fwd cars sure puts more stress on the front tires n brakes, but not enough in real world driving even in racing environments a skilled driver can manage it. I don't get all this hate about a cars layout if you don't like it don't buy them it's getting hard now days so good luck

FF is shit.

Get over it.

>It's good for cheap commuter vehicles. You fags need to realize that.

You see this board is full of nocar edgelord /b/ teens who will fall for any new meme's. Trying to reason with them is like talking to a wall.

So you agree? FF is only good for commuters?

These kind of threads just reinforce my believe this board is full of memerrific cretins
how about you develop some real opinions instead of throwing dank maymays at each other

Meh
My favorite car was fwd unless I shelled out for an import, so now I'm stuck with dreams of front end damaged cars at a close junker to swap it.
I had an is300 (rwd) first gen, it was one of the best cars I ever bought. And daily an awd 4cyl jap.u.v now which is quite possibly the finest thing to skid turns in on rainy days ever.

Is what it is fàm

GOD MACHINE

/thread.