pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

. hello?

If Dragonslayer Armour could destroy the fountain spilling water everywhere and lowering your lightning defense, was 20% faster and had no adds, he would be one of the best bosses in the series.

Does anyone have the most up to date ds2 sotfs weapon chart?

>Das1 on the Famicom
>only 3 people ever beat it

Is Lobos Jr. potentially one of the best darm souls players ever?

H-hi

Really wish there was a 2d dark souls with more plataforming focus, S&S was meh

Better than any of us, probably.

Hes nice to listen to at the very least
Shout out to Lobro, who spent maybe 6+ hours constantly running at O&S to kill them.

I like this humble version of dsg

There are multiple better in PvE and PvP. Lobos is the Souls equivalent of monkeys with a type writer coming up with Shakespeare eventually.

Demon Bridge FC open. No meta or BF bullshit though. Have a nice thread.

>Doing a new run as something other than Warrior
Feels good. Maybe this is the change I need.

If I have the option of choosing dark or chaos infusion for pvp, is dark ever viable?

Dark is better for PvP almost always, chaos for PvE almost always

Always. Fire defense scales with str.

What level is the host?

My faith build was SL85, felt a bit low damage wise compared to the others there

Need to move some things between characters
PS4

I am 100.

SL 100

Oh. Shit. This makes me happy.

Can take some dark spells as off hand now.

Saw a part of his playthrough by chance. Does he have any mental issues?

But jojoposter, by being the host of the fc, you ARE an fc bf, whether you like it or not.

what platform

Were you the quickstep guy?
Top fashion.

In a situation where the gains you get from leveling a stat starts to become pretty minimal, do you put a few more points in to get a tiny bit more damage, or more survivability?

WHERE THE FIGHT CLUB AT?

Demon bridge

PC.

I reserve my heart for one attendee. When our time is due they wilk receive a sacred sign of trust.

Enough taking in thread.

I cheese Oceiros 9 out of 10 times in the branches and I feel no shame.

What a shitty boss.

Ctrl + F

As far as I know, no. He seems like a pretty well adjusted, normal, loving brother to Lobos. He just is completely foreign to Dark Souls, and plays like it. I think he didnt even play many games before he started doing this, and it shows. But he's made it past O&S, probably the hardest part of the game. He just really isnt utilizing many of the mechanics of the game very well because hes been running through with a Claymore with some success so far, and O&S really pushed his shit in.
I can only pray that he is able to beat the DLC, since they have way better and more punishing movesets.

Playing DSII, currently using a Drangleic Sword +5.

Hits pretty hard but it's a really boring weapon and I've been using it pretty much the entire game. Any recommendations to replace it?

What I'm supposed to do with all these souls?

any second now

Raw Ladle

Great Club.

health nigger
think of trading

If you want to keep using a Greatsword I recommend the Claymore, Mirrah Greatsword or Drakeblood. That depends on what your build is though.

Only 1 mil? Come back when you got 40 mil just sitting around

>tfw everyone lags like shit for me

The CCS has to go, Gladiator. Everything else on you was okay.

>Mirrah or Drakeblood
>one is an end-game weapon you get not long before the final boss, the other is locked behind a DLC that requires you to effectively be strong enough to beat the final boss

that's because of the number of players

>Dark Souls 3
>shortest game
>filled to the brim with shitty references
>massive amounts of on-disc cut content that will be sold as DLC
>no dynamic lighting system when even basic indie games have them
>rehashed areas
>rehashed NPCs
>rehashed animations
>invasions sucks
>Heavy armor sucks
>armor sets don't even fit properly
>brown and grey
>shit AI
>Armor variety is less than DS2 BASE game, despite copypasting a 3rd of the armors from previous games
>Magic needs 2-3 ring slots just to dish out melee level damage
>awful scaling balance
>FP is the most awful casting management system introduced yet (worse than DeS mana, which had better regen options and more efficient)
>FP horribly ineffiecent with damage, ends up causing everyone to use 1 or 2 FP efficient spell like Great Heavy Soul Arrow
>Miracles awful, best and most viable one locked behind the final boss
>bland NG+
>awful covenants
>no blue eye orb
>blue sentinels and darkmoons the exact same
>left hand weapons no longer have full movesets
>dual wield weapons are gimmicks
>Straight Swords and Curved Sword are as fast as daggers
>Great Weapons are slower than previous games, and costs more stamina, while barely doing more damage
>1-2 Weapons ALWAYS the best in class, no redeeming qualitys for special weapons resulting in less weapon variety than BB
>very little moveset variation
>No animation canceling
>No backstep i-frames
>rolls have too much i-frames and cost too little stamina
>bloodborne enemies catered to R1 spam from ss and cs
>hexes gone and dark magic is shit
>shittiest dragon form
>refined/hollow completely dominates
>pyromancy is the quality of casters
>19 bosses, a good chunk being gimmicks
>linear level design, less branching options than DeS, DS2, and even BB

>b-but the DLC will save it!
>b-but other games have faults!
lmfao

>in ds3 you have to kill a poo poo tree and do a plunging attack

someone ?

YO WADDUP!!!
late again... ;_;

Getting really behind schedule. That pasta was cold when it got to the table.

You can grab the drakeblood GS after only killing 1 boss. Diving Shulva early for weapons and upgrade stuff is a very common way to start a playthrough since it has most of the game's most fun dex weapons. The DLC is set up so that you can progress very deep into it without facing enemies. I don't mean that you can sprint past everything, but rather that there's actually enemy-less paths you can take through it by hitting the right switches.

Mirrah you get as soon as you kill Lucatiel, which is trivial.

I hate you niggers all of you

>trying to hit people in a 5 man FC with thrall axe from australia

I gave up famalams, I need to level this up to 100 and get me a mixup spear to use

>jojo poster was the good guy all along

>ever doubting jojo

Just compare the thread now to how it was when other people hosted FCs earlier

>killing lucatiel

If anyone on PC has access to lightning urns, can you buy 100 for me? I can give you a soul of a great champion for your trouble.

I mean it's deader but I don't mind that honestly.

I mean how there's no FC posting, which is good

I can't help but notice that the Corvian great scythe looks great on paper, especially as a weapon that takes to chaos/crystal/lightning infustions well. Is it so? How bad is the self bleed in practice, say for arguments sake in situations where you can't take a quick minute breather after every few strikes?

Well, uh, later after Jojo's FC? I have like 699

I had a lot of fun with dark roaring halberd my last playthrough

That would be great, just tell me when it's over

It's a great weapon and the best scythe. Honestly, as far a it goes, the bleed is the smallest issue, the problem is that it's part of a class with a poor moveset.

It's not just because jojo is hosting. Literally if all hosts from now on say "no bf posting" then it will be the same way, or if hosts don't encourage bf posting.

>implying other hosts will follow suit

Good to know. I'm looking through one of the links to all of the weapon scalings for infustions and for the most part (for chaos and dark at least) I'm noticing that all of the best scaling weapons either have relatively huge (for a caster at least) stat requirements or they're not that good (I asked about winged spear a thread or so ago and got a pretty negative response about it)

Meanwhile B/B scaling is chocked full of simply fantastic weapons.

Who best fc bf??

Don't

>specifically state no meta bullshit
>guy shows up with a CCS anyway

Are the PC Souls players autistic?

One more summon for everyone and then FC is over.

That's the point of this whole crusade, we can only hope.

Soon. I'll get on my alt after this.

You can get triple digit chip damage with corvian sometimes, which is amazing. I can't stress enough that it's still a scythe, so remember its moveset and try your best to take advantage of how uncommon these are.

Please no

They don't even need to tho, it all depends on who is attending the FC. Some people are more likely to bf post than others, some are midway between bf posting, and others can't stand it. If the ratio of bf posters is higher than non-bf posters, bf posting will happen. Also, now that "bf posters" are the victims of the witch hunt, we will be getting people like who are in it for the (You)s

>Just got 10 concords

Who will get my proposal ring?

Where do I put my sign, negro?

>I help anytime

Not when you're dead hehehe
r8 my edge

Great finish and thanks for hosting

Thanks for the hosting jojo. It's too bad you had to go through that whole autistic rage to get to this point. Unless getting caught was part of your plan?

>Lautrec with UGS
oh wow

FC ended in double KO.

Hopping on alt for boss slaying and lightning urn passing. Thanks for coming.

>tfw on all my characters I get the Calamity Ring and save it for the single most fucktarded cunt douche asshole player, and drop it for them as a "take this and kill yourself" gesture

What are some edgy things /dsg/ does

Thanks for the host, and good double kill there Thermidor.

Put your red sign at the undead settlement bonfire, password is dsg.

I invade as a red phantom and kill the host of embers

>needing 15 estus and end level stats to kill him
>strbaby can't stay true to a cosplay
>cat ring

There's a lot wrong going on here, nothing which has to do with edge

Requesting Thermidor and NMS's offensive stats- how did you do so much damage with a Wolnir's and drang hammers respectively?

It was part of my plan, in a way. I knew people would read my posts irregardless, so it was my chance to preach truth.

Lightning urn guy, meet me at high wall with dsg password. We have to keep resummoning though.

despite it's flaws, Das3 is my favorite

I'm literally just a basic 120 40/40 quality build, the Drang Hammers do as much damage as any twin weapon really especially with the WA, it's just they have a god-awful moveset like all hammers so it's really about landing the WA.

Which bosses/where do you want white signs?

Why don't Sorcery or Faith get weapons like Witch's Locks that actually synergize with a long ranged playstyle?

Doing a Pyro PvP build and despite the low damage, the locks are way better off than any of these other shit ass weapons

we'll see about that in the DLC

MLGS and GSoJ are things. Fufck faith

>That ass

MLGS counts but GSoJ is a quality weapon that just gains slightly more damage from INT and has an INT requirement.

I figured as much. I guess I just thought all twin weapons were considered trash (-oniisama and ubadingus), but hammers, winged knight and twinspears really pack a lot of extra damage especially with that little extra from the resins

can't even remember who was my last adversary..
Thanks for the host
tfw wolf ring only works on the cosplay

Bloodborne and it's DLC is objectively best game Fromsoft has ever produced and put to disc.

DaS3's DLC would have to be absolutely fucking immaculate perfection to turn it around for me, and it would also have to cooincide with a "2.0" patch for the entire maingame to fix NG+ and a whole host of other shit.