Im thinking of getting this car. I absolutely love it and my heart is telling me to get it

Im thinking of getting this car. I absolutely love it and my heart is telling me to get it.

My brain however is telling me to get a mustang instead because people will think Im a pussy if I drive a fiesta.

Is that true? Is there a stigma associated with this cute little car?

Should I get it

Get what you want OP that's all that really matters

If you carry yourself like a pussy, people are going to treat you like one one regardless of what you drive.

There's no real stigma but if you want a driver's car then go for the Mustang, if you're just being an attention whore don't bother.

Im not being an attention whore, I like the mustang but at this stage in my life the fiesta makes more sense. I would save a lot of money by going with it, not only a little on payments but a ton on insurance since I'm 18 and a ton on gas.

Also where I currently live there are a lot of twisty roads so I figured a small hatch would be more fun.

Take a test drive of one, you'll see if you like it or not.

I've had mine since February, it's brilliant

There isn't really a stigma, except maybe that it's a little boiracer when modded, but nothing on the same level as a Civic Si.

A big part of growing up is getting over what people think because of dumb shit like the car you drive. Just get the car because you like it, fuck what others think. Plus it sounds like a smart choice compared to the Mustang. I can't imagine how badly your insurance would ass ram you for getting a RWD sports car (their designation, not mine).

If you decide to get a mustang over a FiST because you think people will judge you you're a pussy

Buy what you like, who gives a fuck what anyone thinks? Besides, at 18 you're better off with the fiesta.

There's no stigma if you buy it, drive it, and carry yourself like a man. Like I did with my dad's Taurus back when I was 17.

I own a 5.0. If i could have a a fiST in the garage next to it I would.
Buy it.

How big is your cock? If it's not that big it's better to go for the larger car. Even though compensating is frowned upon, a girls ego (if you're into them) then has the large car to fall back to. It's not a useless practice. More seriously: it depends on how tall/large you are, if you're very large then a fiesta kinda seems silly and also a midget in a large car is also funny. The car should be proportional to the size of the man (and inversely proportional to his penis size).

5'10 7 inch penis

Here's your first life lesson since you're 18.

Stop caring what other people think of you.

Really, the cleanliness of the car you drive affects your social standing more than the actual car you drive. A hot rodding Mustang will get to the attention of boys and men going through their midlife crisis, but a nice, clean, sleek Fiesta will get the attention of more women, trust me. Especially if you keep it clean and well taken care of.

you got a good point

alright thanks for the advice everyone

I think ive made my decision

You're fine with either of them. Fiesta ST is more of an enthusiast's choice, so people in the know will understand why you went with it. In the end the opinions of others will not matter, it will be just you and your car. I feel like you would regret not going for Fiesta ST if you go for the Mustang. I went for the 5 series BMW because I got a great deal on it and it has the engine I was looking at, but I'd rather have the 3 series.

Post pics when you pull the trigger.

will do lad

yeah i see what youre saying

>buying the st when the rs exists

>fiesta rs exists
even if it did why would I spend 50k on a hot hatch

>wut car is good
>well, how big is your penis

Lol wat

I personally think that the FiST is my current favorite of the ford line up :) although I've always been a sucker for the fiat 500 abarth

Also if you don't mind my asking how can you afford a new car (and insurance) at 18? I'm broker than a joke, and will only get worse as college goes on

well I can afford to lease it

I know people here hate leasing but as of now I just need a car for 4 years to commute to college

I can afford it because lease payments for it are like 250 a month and I make double that just working 15hrs a week minimum wage

my car will be my only expense since I still live with my parents

The Abarth is a pretty good alternative for you then, since you won't get stuck with the car after the warranty runs out. Just take one for a spin, they're a heap of fun.

yeh i was looking at those too

Im gonna go test drive a few different hatches.

Was considering GTIs as well but theyre pretty expensive. Whereas i can find new fiesta sts to lease that are 20-22k the GTIs dont really come below 26k

by the way if you want a new car yourself i think you should just consider leasing one. Its pretty affordable especially if you dont get a muscle car or something like that so your insurance wont murder you

making 300+ dollars a month isn't hard as a college kid and if you choose to commute instead of dorm you'll be saving money anyway

I'm actually a different user than , but there is some Abarth fun in my near future, but it will probably be a 124 rather than a 500.

the 124 is really cool actually

i was considering it too but decided against it for a few reasons

just unfortunate there aren't any real reviews of it on youtube yet, just a bunch from the journalists who drove it for like 30 minutes at that one event where it was revealed lol

its like a cooler miata

Mmm not sure about leasing it, but they're definitely fun cars. I wouldn't worry about what other people think, no one is really going to care or know what it is. Tons of fun to drive and easy to park, good gas mileage.

You probably will want to mod it eventually if you're an enthusiast, so leasing might not be the best idea.