Worst Drivers

S/o/ we all agree that the worst drivers are those that drive too fucking slowly right?

No, they are the ones who are bad at driving. kys

People who merge and then get up to speed drive me insane.

No tailgating assholes are the worst the worst drivers.

Old people

The Swiss
The Italians
Asians
Women

People who tailgate
People who try to get in front of you in a merge
People who run red lights
Fatass texans taking their 45 foot long RV up mountain passes

i think the worst people are the ones who cant figure out how to merge right, and those who GET CONFUSED AT 4 WAY STOPS

You should have left earlier.

Nah senpai, even when I don'ts got to be no where at no specific time, me hate it when I get stuck behind some slow ass nigger that can't drive good.

>me hate it when I get stuck behind some slow ass nigger that can't drive good.

This. Fucking stupid cunts merging onto the freeway at 45 and then getting up to 70 over the course of a minute.

Slow drivers are tolerable

Indecisive and erratic drivers are the worst, worse than very slow ones and very aggressive ones.

Fuck Oregon drivers

only thing that triggers me is when on two lane road, two people drive slow as shit neck and neck

people who post on /n/ are the worst drivers.

fortunately most of them take the bus

Train threads on /n/ are alright.

>people who go under the speed limit
>and they also take the same shortcut avoiding shitty intersections right in front of you going 10 under
>so instead of the shortcut saving you time you actually lost time because of their slow ass

Worst possible driver is an elderly Chinese woman driving an SUV home from church.

Maybe I'm going the speed limit and you're just an asshole

Real worst driver
>people who start leaning on the horn as soon as the lights green or even worse, they feel you should just go despite them not even being able to see what you're waiting on
>people who honk at student drivers
>people who start speeding and road raging when they're not even in the left lane

>mfw I do 25mph all the way home from work sipping an ice tea, having a relaxing smoke with the vent window open, listening to bluegrass on AM radio, and laughing at people trying to drive their fucking kias at warp speed withought being intelligent enough to pass

The worst drivers are the ones that think they are the law when it comes to driving.

Old people and anyone who thinks it's ok to be on their phone while driving comes a close second.

Curiously enough, the slow ones seem to be the most daring when it comes to hopping out in front of me from an intersection when I'm clearly speeding about 25 feet away.

>mfw there are bus generals on /n/

You gotta be shitting me?!
YTF aren't we raiding that shait calling them bus wankers erryday