There's no such thing as a "car girl...

There's no such thing as a "car girl." They do it for attention much like when they go on video chatting outlets and cam whore. Society teaches them to feel inadequate. Eventually, they do become insecure and this insecurity begins to dictate their every movement, action and judgement. Everything they do is for attention. They're constantly trying to compare themselves to men, to prove themselves, to gain recognition and to validate themselves. They post nude pictures because they want you to fawn over them and make them feel unique. Do you remember the woman who made the news for graduating US Army Ranger school? They had the same motivation for doing that.

Do I find it sad? For them. It's rather embarrassing and disappointing that their entire lives are going to be nothing more than a desperate scramble for validation from others. The thought people like this exist and are so insecure depress me.

Other urls found in this thread:

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every time

What was her name?

Just got dumped, huh? Join us in the Friday thread next week.

I think I 'm going to post this out every time I see a post saying that girls can't be into cars.

Yea, to be honest there are way more male posers. Faggots like tj hunt.

Most girls who like cars actually like them, yea there's a few bad apples but fuck have you seen the men? I'm ashamed of those cunts more. Fucking stancefaggotry ect

I work with a girl that looks exactly like the IRL version of that cartoon chick

K

How can you compare the Force daughters to the avg girl on social media? When daddy makes it that easy for you, how much effort are you really investing

Try getting laid you fucking loser.

WHO cares. There's dumbasses male and female.

Fuck you're a faggot

So fucking what? The only way you'll ever make relationships is by attracting attention to yourself.

The type of attention is what matters.

>he doesn't know about mechadol yuki

That's a boy.

>it's a /r9k/ thread

Your telling me OP you've never had that acquaintance that went out and bought a Harley all the sudden for attention etc.

Men do the same shit.

She's cool but does the same thing desu.

>tfw no d1 waifu

beta males do the exact same shit lol

dont go for a car girl if youre a car guy. Chances are they are the enthusiast you hate. Imagine if ur a grill looking for a car guy and he turns out to be a stancefag.
>fatminionlovinggirlwithintegra.jpg

Just be with a girl that supportive of your hobby that wont cuck u out of your car. You dont want to be this girls bf or else youll get laughed at lol. Fucking basket case with a shit ton of history issues

How is this car related apart from the first sentence?
Fuck off back to /r9k/ you worthless faggot

Its not just cars.

Literally everything worthwhile girls pretend to be interested in is for their image. Schopenhauer has a great essay on this topic, its called "On Women". I recommend you all read it.

Everyone disagreeing with you in this thread is probably a white knight virgin btw.

theabsolute.net/misogyny/onwomen.html

full essay

Nobody on Veeky Forums owns a car